catchiscan420 (102659) Basic Last Login:3

Bellaforce1999 (103739) VIP Last Login:3

Drewdollas (121359) Basic Last Login:3

Pdiddyparker85 (121370) VIP Last Login:3

Fedorgoat (121491) Basic Last Login:3

That's a lotta free time

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, quite frankly, the rampant use of multi-accounts, which puts those who don't use them at a distinct disadvantage in certain scenarios (such as when the Island opens, not to mention normal mainland stuff) as well of the lack of enforcement of flat out rips of graphics for clothing companies (where pretty much no modification is done at all) is probably a prime reason I can already feel myself knowing that eventually I'll walk away. For now it's "fun enough" to be learning a new game and the intricacies of the game engine, but eventually, knowing that you either cheat or you will be disadvantaged will push me to say da hell with it. It needs to either be enforced, or the rules changed to simply say that it's allowed and run with yer bad selves on multi's, no questions asked and not against the rules.

• Upvote 1

Just play your game man, even 100 accounts wont help you win in a fight - it comes to your sliders and the way you are training your fighter. Since game money means nothing in this game, multiaccounts cant stop you from being good at it. Ofc, something should have been done about it years ago, but yeah, some things wont change.

• Upvote 3

Just play your game man, even 100 accounts wont help you win in a fight - it comes to your sliders and the way you are training your fighter. Since game money means nothing in this game, multiaccounts cant stop you from being good at it. Ofc, something should have been done about it years ago, but yeah, some things wont change.

From what I'm gathering at least, multi-accounts would benefit folks (even after money isn't a concern in mainland) in the following ways though, which again, is not consistently applied and therefore, out of principle, is just wrong:

- Definite advantage on the island where funding is limited to start if they can run a business with a multi-account while still having one on the mainland.

- Definite advantage in being able to play with way more fighters at a time to try out different things, etc.

- Definite advantage in promoting and building up their own fighter's records and hype by setting up matches with their own multi's fighters or other "friend's" multi fighters that neither cares about.

• Upvote 1

Ok I'll set up an org with only multi fighters and drive it all the way to #1. Should be easy with no fights ever declined and full control over results. I'll give it a good name to be displayed on the front page. Want to bet if I can get all the way there without being banned?

Will be a nice income as well to send over to my main account. Not to talk about if I happen to roll some perfect hidden star fighter, I can always sack and pick up with my main account.. which I build the hype on by safely beating my multis.

Actually no I won't, would be boring as hell doing the grind and I don't have the time to run multi accounts anyway.

• Upvote 5

Yes ovo got a point multi accounts won't help you win real fights. But it will help you with just about everything else money, hype etc. Meaning it takes away all other aspects of the game called MMA Tycoon and makes it a simple set sliders and fight game. Which fortunately happens to be good enough on its own to retain a playerbase. But seeing a known multi abuser picking up a good free agent ahead of you is somewhat disheartening.

• Upvote 2

@Hare

- What would you need money on the island for? Actually, who gives a fuck about the island? It is just the record padding place for dudes who cant win so much in the mainland.

- Game allows you to get as many as 25 fighter slots on a single account. Get to that number and you will see that all the management that comes with 25 fighters is pain in the ass. I really doubt that you will need 50 fighters from two accounts to exmperiment so much, unless you are trying to find a glitch pattern or smth similar.

- Blake Phoenix became #1 that way. If you insist, I can find you the thread where the whole community is giving him shit about it. Id rather never be #1 that way.

@jjsquirrel

Your org plan prolly wont work very well unless you sack periodically the low hyped fighters and create new ones with the starting 30 or 50 hype by picking popular fighter lol. In order to grow, an org needs hype injecton from outside.

Also this game will never be a tycoon, no matter if multiaccounting is allowed or not. With the PPV money, you could be easily making 2-3-4 mil per month just by fighting in top orgs. Money matters only for newcomers, once you get to run your gym for a while, your fighters will be enough to support it financially. All you need is the inital half million or so.

• Upvote 1

- Island: You don't need $ for training to not be in a shit gym? The money will run out with small contracts to start after only about 4-6 weeks won't it?

- Why in the hell would you pay $118 ($70 for 10, $48 for an additional 5) of RL cash for extra fighter slots on your main account if you don't mind abusing the system, running multi's and, as you've said, tycoon cash don't mean shit so you can just buy the VIP for those multi accounts with tycoon cash in the exchange?

In the first 3-4 weeks on the island you need just cardio and weights training. Meanwhile, you will be fighting once in 5-10 days so the fight pay should be more than enough to cover the gym costs and clothig and supplements. All island companies have their prices adjusted to the fight pay so you should fuck up your fighters finances too much in order to be in disadvantage there.

You can trade tycoon $ for fighter slots as well, just needs verbal arrangement instead of the exchange tool. VIP trading worked the same way before, the exchange tool was introduced like an year ago i think. And whats the point of having extra fighters on another account when the W won't be listed under your account?

Yeah, you can point some stuff as an advantage of having multis, but none of it is significant enough to bother your gameplay to be fair. If you know your game, you will be far ahead of someone abusing multis. I am all for cleaning all the multis, but lets face it - multis are bringing more vip sales to Mike so this will never happen.

• Upvote 2

Hare, Don't worry about multi's as far as I can tell the best managers in the game aren't multi's. Sell your avatars and make some cash and eventually open your own private gym. Over time you'll get better fighters and larger contracts and money won't be an issue. Just win fights and everything will work out and you won't be at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 3

1.) In the first 3-4 weeks on the island you need just cardio and weights training. 2.) Meanwhile, you will be fighting once in 5-10 days so the fight pay should be more than enough to cover the gym costs and clothig and supplements. 3.) All island companies have their prices adjusted to the fight pay so you should fuck up your fighters finances too much in order to be in disadvantage there.

You can trade tycoon $ for fighter slots as well, just needs verbal arrangement instead of the exchange tool. 4.) VIP trading worked the same way before, the exchange tool was introduced like an year ago i think. And whats the point of having extra fighters on another account when the W won't be listed under your account?

5.) Yeah, you can point some stuff as an advantage of having multis, but none of it is significant enough to bother your gameplay to be fair. If you know your game, you will be far ahead of someone abusing multis. I am all for cleaning all the multis, but lets face it - multis are bringing more vip sales to Mike so this will never happen.

1.) Absolutely true.

2.) Also true. The accelerated pace of the Island should more than compensate your fighters even if they are only getting a few K$ per fight.

3.) Huh? Not sure I understand what you are saying here.

4.) Is that all the older the VIP exchange is? I thought it was much older then that. I could certainly be wrong, but I thought it was around years ago.

5.) Generally true on all points. Unfortunately. However, Blake Phoenix made it to number one by way of flagrant disregard for the rules on multis. That said he also has no respect from the community as a result, but I somehow don't think he gives a shit.

Hare, Don't worry about multi's as far as I can tell the best managers in the game aren't multi's. Sell your avatars and make some cash and eventually open your own private gym. Over time you'll get better fighters and larger contracts and money won't be an issue. Just win fights and everything will work out and you won't be at a disadvantage.

This is solid advice, honestly. When you start out you should be fighting in the Island and ID restricted orgs anyway. While you will certainly run into managers with fat greasy stacks of cash that they use for private gym training and so on, and that may well translate to an ass-whopping for your new fighters and your general lack of experience, you will eventually develop your skills and with that will come more money. then you will be able to get yourself into better private gyms and so on and then you will get your fighters looking downright beastly. You will start to win more fights then you lose and your general enjoyment of the game will improve. I know all this because that is pretty much exactly what's been happening with me

Don't let the cheaters discourage you. You CAN get to number one without ever cheating (Ovo is a prime example of that), and even I have broken into the top fifty twice now. So, you play your game and fuck the cheaters. The fact is that we, as a community can opt not to sign guys like Phoenix or the other multis on here and with luck they will go away. That hasn't happened so far which may be why they stick around. But if we, the players want them gone it is up to us to make that happen.

P.S. Even on the mainland your fighters should probably start fighting about 9- 12 weeks in and then fight every 3-4 weeks which would, (or should), still keep them in the black until they can get a better contract.

• Upvote 5

I say fuck the multis they will do what they want until mike decides to put a stop to it(not going to be soon). When i first started Blake stood out like a sore thumb & i actually made a post about it but it was like its been done a million times etc.....

On a positive note i kept going and ive been here a year just plodding away and im in the process of building one or 2 prospects FINALLY lol. I have like a million in total & im like what do i do with it, i dont need a gym ive got an allience member kindly sorting that. I wanna build all my slots with MY fighters but it takes time so im playing slow ball & just doing it when i can.

I made the top 50 once that was a goal for me but then i lost VIP(at the time lost a good few fighters) but im in the process of building long term now & no one is going to stop that so my point is if you enjoy the game keep plugging away and just give yourself a goal and shoot for it.

• Upvote 1

To me, multi's isnt that big of an issue. I have only once maybe twice run into where i had an issue come up where a multi was involved that (somewhat) adversely affected me. This is an issue that is a fuckton of games to where you 'pay to win'. But in MMAtycoon, you 'might' win. They way i see it is that it is a dirty way to play, but if the hammer isn't gonna come down.....? then it is just going to continue. /whiskey

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...