Does anyone see Bader beating Evans?

I don't see Based beating Evans ...Based just isnt really that type of fighter that goes and beat the best of his division...Rashad has very great techniques so I see him taking him out probably before the decision or even decision...I just don't see it being a close fight...

Woodley over Hendricks ...idk I really wanted woodley to slow down and build some wins on some more opponents than just jumping in there with the ex-champion....idk both guys can hit ...but woodley taking the hits is question cause we all know Hendricks can

Evans hasnt fought in almost two years and is 35. It's hard for me to be confident in Evans in a fight against Bader, who is bigger, younger and has been fighting recently. Skill wise, I think Rashad is a slightly better wrestler and boxer but the age and layoff scare me.

Evans is still one of my favorite fighters, so I'll be rooting for him. I've always thought he should go down to 185, but I dont think that will ever happen.

• Upvote 1

Really!? Evans started off as a heavyweight.. Anyway, I hope Bader and Woodley win but I can see neither of those happening... I am aware that Rashad has been off for a long time but I think he will get the job done and perhaps even earn a TKO while doing so. I think Hendricks will overpower Woodley with wrestling while also being able to avoid too much damage from Woodley.

Rashad will outspeed Bader. His fast movement and double leg can give him some advantages. I don't see Woodley beat Hendricks because Hendricks would be too aggressive and busy for Woodley who is always hesitated and passive.

and since we're talking about it, what about picking Woodley over Hendricks?

I do, just wonder how dumb that is though. Any thoughts?

I don't think Bader could beat Rashad. He is a top fighter, but he always chokes when he comes close to being nr 1 contender. Bader hasn't yet prove himself with the big names in the division.

And as Woodley go, Hendricks will work him till he tires and maybe finish him in the last round. Tyron is a very explosive fighter, but he slows down significant after the first round, and I don't see Hendricks chin giving out that easily.

Evans hasnt fought in almost two years and is 35. It's hard for me to be confident in Evans in a fight against Bader, who is bigger, younger and has been fighting recently. Skill wise, I think Rashad is a slightly better wrestler and boxer but the age and layoff scare me.

Evans is still one of my favorite fighters, so I'll be rooting for him. I've always thought he should go down to 185, but I dont think that will ever happen.

This..I can kinda see the fight going either way by decision. I got Evans by decision by it's not hard for me to see Bader win this if Rashad feels that layoff and injuries at all.

I am picking Woodley against Hendricks.. Woodley is one of the most underrated, under appreciated fighters in the UFC and I think this time he will step up big.

I don't thinl Bader is great, but wouldn't be suprised if he does win. Who really knows what Rashad is like after so long? For every Cruz type performance after a huge layoff into fairly old fighting age, there are lots that just don't work out.

• 2 weeks later...

Fortune teller says.

Jon Jones returnes and fight Cormier. Bader gets a fight against Teixeira and loses and his chanses to the tittlefight is gone.

(I almost feel sorry for the guy)

I expect the same thing.

Bader should have gotten a title shot a while ago. I actually think he fought better than gus on that night.