MMATYCOON lives on

zackmartin11

• 3 months later...

I have suggested to Mike to open Island season which should bring 360k in a day, hopefully get things active with new orgs popping up.

No fucking way.

people just need to be patient. It`s gonna come in like 2 days.

The last Island season was a shit show because nobody was willing to make companies. I KNOW next Island season will be better but we need time to get the 360k bracket properly started.

Of course managers with like 15 fighter slots want 360k to come yesterday but instead of being selfish we need to discuss as a community and then make our ideas heard to Mike.

• Downvote 5

No fucking way.

people just need to be patient. It`s gonna come in like 2 days.

The last Island season was a shit show because nobody was willing to make companies. I KNOW next Island season will be better but we need time to get the 360k bracket properly started.

Of course managers with like 15 fighter slots want 360k to come yesterday but instead of being selfish we need to discuss as a community and then make our ideas heard to Mike.

Everyone I have talked to says he cant wait for 360k to make new projects. Only Black Maserati Pinocchio has no money to free up some slots lmao

That is not my point.

MYSELF I can`t wait for 360k

But this game has it`s way of working out. Island season every 6 months.

If 360k and Island come at he same time it will not be good for the bracket (Island usually comes about 2-3K IDs after each major turn)

Those awesome Island fighters then come to boost the ID orgs 6 months later, rinse and repeat. While their Island orgs fold 99% of the time.

340k has been the most succseful bracket in ages because this system was kept. Amongst many other things.

The Island influx of creations always help bring the mid-tiers (365k) into place and so and so.

This is coming from a succesful 3-time org owner. Trust me , this is the best way.

• Downvote 2

Yeah of course he did with you going full ADHD after I posted that above.

By now we all know Mike wil give in after you go full potato on his inbox.

I`m telling you, there is an order of things to the brackets. The 365k will suffer if we accelerate the Island and that = 360k overall as no new 365k challengers will come up in due time to challenge the 360k staples.

Whatever man, I will as always have the top 360-361k of the ID so this doesn`t affect me.

It`s just selfish, go try reading a book if you are bored from rage-sacking your entire team lol , I would recommend Moby-Dick but you would never really grasp it. Maybe watch the movie it`s reader-friendlier.

• Downvote 1

No bra

In the 1st World we are in a 2-week self quarantine for precautions. Latest info is this will go on until May 1st so no TKD.

Meanwhile in the 4th world:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2020/03/23/coronavirus-belarusian-premier-league-keeps-playing-soccer/2897028001/

Surprise, more incoherent rambling from an attention whore.