League of Trash - A new concept

Speaking of starving: I know you will never gain the weight (because you love a good advantage) but if you do and we make it a fair fight I might consider Steve vs Escobar.

Or I might just make you go through all that and never give you the fight lol :) I remember you telling Bjorn how he chased fights he did not deserve. I absolutely ADORE being in a position to pull the same shit on your sorry arse lol

#1 P4P in the org baby ! Camp Camara calling the shots once again :)

Fart Master says Dance ! (oh and eat)

huge-hamburger.jpg

Lol Steve, an impressive specimen fighting trash buckets on his way to the top.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Steve has fought the who is who of 170 at his ID range. I have mopped the floor with everyone in your alliance too, this alliance, last alliance and the one before that too. Man have I taken you clowns down more than once ? LOLOLOL

I might have even made Silent Bob speak LOL

You wanna talk about fixed fights just look at your buddy Kendrick. His 25 year 3-0 dude is fighting an incorrect creation 0-0-0 guy created like yesterday so no physicals. That kid has no chance of winning. Keep padding him into the top 5 though, just like the first time.

At least the poster git ot right. YOU CLOWNS ARE AMATEURS LOLOL

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=918178

1546793103acbAleaueposter.jpg

Steve has fought the who is who of 170 at his ID range. I have mopped the floor with everyone in your alliance too, this alliance, last alliance and the one before that too. Man have I taken you clowns down more than once ? LOLOLOL

You wanna talk about fixed fights just look at your buddy Kendrick. His 25 year 3-0 dude is fighting an incorrect creation 0-0-0 guy created like yesterday so no physicals. That kid has no chance of winning. Keep padding him into the top 5 though, just like the first time.

way to hijack another orgs thread....

The only person in our current alliance you have a positive record against is me (lol sorry boys) and that's 2 losses to Steve who you say has fought "the who is who at 170 at his ID range" so I don't feel too bad about it :)

• Upvote 1

Hey jester, remember that one time I offered Steve to fight Heribert Bosch at OFC and you tucked your tail between those twigs you call legs and got scurred? Cause I memba! Unlike you, I wasn't afraid to fight Escobar against an older fighter. Whose who my ass.

You might want to read the amateur league rules here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63385&p=875394

When no training is set in the contracts, i really wonder how my fighter has better physicals than the opponent. I mean, i might not have fought whose whos in the game, but you should explain me how do you get better physicals without training.

If you read further the post of Listerman, you would find the following text: "Matchups will be selected at random."

I wonder whats the point in exposing your bullshit again, when everyone here is already familiar with your lying and talking nonsense. Anyway, i think TJ made a separate thread, where you could lie and we could expose you. You can start using it from now on.

Anyway, no point to be so mad at us bro. We are all humans. We are all similar. I have two hands, you have two accounts.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...