DAREDEVILS MMA 290K+

jsdaugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DAREDEVILS MMA NEWS

1. DARE KT SERIES FINALS ARE THIS WEEKEND WITH 200K TOTAL GIVEN OUT TO THE CHAMPIONS.

2. SEVERAL NEW FREE AGENTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED WITHIN THE PAST TWO WEEKS, WHICH SHOULD INCREASE THE QUALITY OF FIGHTS.

3. DAREDEVILS MMA IS HOLDING A BIG BOY 265+ 8 MAN SINGLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT OPEN ID. WE HAVE SIGNED SOME GREAT TALENT TO COMPETE AND GIVE OUR FANS SOME EXCITING MATCH UPS.

4. WE WILL ALSO HOST ANOTHER KT EVENT FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE, IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

DAREDEVILS MMA/KT

We are an mma org that puts on monthly KT events. We will be glad to be another option for KT fighters who want to do 2 fight contracts while not under another organization. With Gamma Young Lions closing we can accomodate your fighters and set up special matches.

• Upvote 1

DARE X

SATURDAY OCT 21

HARD KNOCKS, AMSTERDAM

4 TITLE FIGHTS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1507763677L8zrcC6.png

This event will be spectacular, expect major fireworks as many new faces will face off against some of the old and titles will either be lost or won.

RANDLEMAN WILL BE DEFENDING HIS 265 BELT VS KUZNETCOV

VALENS WILL BE DEFENDING HIS 170 BELT VS WHYTE

MAGOMEDOV WILL BE DEFENDING HIS 155 BELT VS GAVIN

SMITH WILL BE DEFENDING HIS 265+ BELT VS YOUNG

ALSO:

2 1ST RD MATCHES OF THE BIG BOY GRAND PRIX

BEEFROCK VS MEIDA

STAHL VS MUNDI

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14570696129922.gif

Rory "Ares" McDonnell (290056)

"Lol wtf. I outstruck my opponent and landed the only 2 takedowns in the final round, yet all 3 judges score it 10-8 for my opponent? He landed like 3 body punches. Where did you find these judges?? That's gotta be the most one-sided draw in history.

Thanks for wasting my time."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170710020542FullSizeR.jpg

11-2-1

Just dethroned and brutally destroyed the longtime champ Peter Manuel ( managed by Anti Kristus) in under 3 minutes.

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Snoats got a shot a my title, but refused the contract offer. No surprise, as his nickname is 'genius' and he knows that I would maul him.

He has had the opportunity to face me now already twice and this was his last shot.

Reco Penn did not want a direct rematch after our first fight that ended in a draw, but now is ready to go at it again.

So Reco, prepare for your worst nightmare, I am a totally different beast now.

Thank you Daredevils MMA for already having such a cool fight lined up so fast, top notch work!

• Downvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

11-2-1

Just dethroned and brutally destroyed the longtime champ Peter Manuel ( managed by Anti Kristus) in under 3 minutes.

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Snoats got a shot a my title, but refused the contract offer. No surprise, as his nickname is 'genius' and he knows that I would maul him.

He has had the opportunity to face me now already twice and this was his last shot.

Reco Penn did not want a direct rematch after our first fight that ended in a draw, but now is ready to go at it again.

So Reco, prepare for your worst nightmare, I am a totally different beast now.

Thank you Daredevils MMA for already having such a cool fight lined up so fast, top notch work!

Thanks for thinking about me. Just to let you know, I'm not going to be fighting Snoats until he's maxed out. He went 12-0 and won two tournaments, I dont think there's anything to prove in restricted orgs at this point. When I got the offer, I just knew you'd be on here talking about it. Interesting that your post came about 10 minutes after I rejected it, that tells me all I need to know about the situation.

What should be a little disturbing for other managers in Daredevils 135 division is how much control Bjorn is asserting already. One fight in the org and he's already deciding who gets to fight and having the owner send out contract offers with title stipulations written into it to a fighter hes obsessed with. Bjorn (dino Jr) is well known to vets for his cherrypicking and back room deals, its a little disappointing to see him getting his tentacles into an org so easily. He's due for another rage quit soon, so I doubt he does too much damage.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for thinking about me. Just to let you know, I'm not going to be fighting Snoats until he's maxed out. He went 12-0 and won two tournaments, I dont think there's anything to prove in restricted orgs at this point. When I got the offer, I just knew you'd be on here talking about it. Interesting that your post came about 10 minutes after I rejected it, that tells me all I need to know about the situation.

What should be a little disturbing for other managers in Daredevils 135 division is how much control Bjorn is asserting already. One fight in the org and he's already deciding who gets to fight and having the owner send out contract offers with title stipulations written into it to a fighter hes obsessed with. Bjorn (dino Jr) is well known to vets for his cherrypicking and back room deals, its a little disappointing to see him getting his tentacles into an org so easily. He's due for another rage quit soon, so I doubt he does too much damage.

Eyeam Yurmommy

11-2-1

What a lame conversion attempt.

Go play touch-butt with your little one and sing him a lullabie. He isn`t a fighter, just a kid with no chest-hair or testicules.

• Downvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

11-2-1

Go play touch-butt with your little one and sing him a lullabie. He isn`t a fighter, just a kid with no chest-hair or testicules.

Backroom Bjorn with the predictably childish and weak smalktalk attempt. Arent you the guy who cried to the mods when someone compared you to a famous child molester from your country? Pretty classless to talk about someone else's child in a negative way.

Backroom Bjorn with the predictably childish and weak smalktalk attempt. Arent you the guy who cried to the mods when someone compared you to a famous child molester from your country? Pretty classless to talk about someone else's child in a negative way.

My god you are lame JLP. You don`t want to fight Snoats because you fear my midget. It is all good, move on.

My god you are lame JLP. You don`t want to fight Snoats because you fear my midget. It is all good, move on.

I should move on? lol

Backchannel Bjorn is behind the scenes getting an org to send out a contract for a fight he wants and then posts about it 10 minutes after its declined. And I should move on? That's hilarious.

That 0-6 record you have vs me must be really tearing you up. It's causing you to write total nonsense and expose yourself as the king of backchannel mmatycoon shady shit.

I should move on? lol

Backchannel Bjorn is behind the scenes getting an org to send out a contract for a fight he wants and then posts about it 10 minutes after its declined. And I should move on? That's hilarious.

That 0-6 record you have vs me must be really tearing you up. It's causing you to write total nonsense and expose yourself as the king of backchannel mmatycoon shady shit.

Goodnight JLP.

Tell Snoats to go to bed early as well, so that he can get used to being put to sleep, in case he would ever be forced to fight Yurmommy.

Goodnight JLP.

Tell Snoats to go to bed early as well, so that he can get used to being put to sleep, in case he would ever be forced to fight Yurmommy.

Goodnight? Is your mommy tucking you in?

That would be a big turnaround from what you did vs me before. 0-6 with three KO losses. At least one of the judges in the Hoi/Curry fight thought you did well enough to deserve a draw. So you got that going for you.

Goodnight backroom bjorn. Keep messaging those org owners to line up the opponents you want. You need every advantage you can get when you are terribly mediocre in every facet of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

11-2-1

WTF Bjorn, I have tried to defend you more than once over the years. That is uncalled for. I don't know what to say other than I am disappointed that you would even think to joke about someone's kid. Guess now I see why everyone kept warning me when I would defend you. Thanks for opening my eyes. Now you have one less person to come to if you need a hand with something. WTF, I have never felt like this for defending humors, I hope that puts things into perspective for you. You crossed a line you shouldn't have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WTF Bjorn, I have tried to defend you more than once over the years. That is uncalled for. I don't know what to say other than I am disappointed that you would even think to joke about someone's kid. Guess now I see why everyone kept warning me when I would defend you. Thanks for opening my eyes. Now you have one less person to come to if you need a hand with something. WTF, I have never felt like this for defending humors, I hope that puts things into perspective for you. You crossed a line you shouldn't have.

I was talking about his batamweight fighter Snoats as a kid Joe,not an actual kid.

So it seems like a misunderstanding from what I can see.

I was talking about his batamweight fighter Snoats as a kid Joe,not an actual kid.

I'm never one to defend Bjorn, he knows that, but I just assumed he was talking about Snoats considering the "...He isn`t a fighter" line that followed the other dribble he was spewing.

• Upvote 2

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have asked you what you meant before posting. I read it and took it wrong and I posted in anger and shouldn't have. I apologize for jumping to conclusions on this. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. Sorry for the post.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have asked you what you meant before posting. I read it and took it wrong and I posted in anger and shouldn't have. I apologize for jumping to conclusions on this. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. Sorry for the post.

No worries. I am a bit dissapointed that out off all people you jumped to this conclusion, while you know me and should have known better. Anyway, it is all good, no problem Joe, thanks for the apology and it is accepted.

I'm never one to defend Bjorn, he knows that, but I just assumed he was talking about Snoats considering the "...He isn`t a fighter" line that followed the other dribble he was spewing.

My son isnt a fighter either, and little one and lullabye pertain more to a child then to a fictional mma fighter. I think he was trying to be ambiguous and he failed again. Backroom Bjorn is developing a strange persona for his fictional character in his roleplay. Yourmommy's smacktalk revolves around oedipal and pedophilia fantasies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Whats the deals here? im getting matched against my own fighters...also yeah my mistake i signed to the wrong class, 185 instead of 170 but still(i am also supposed to get fair contracts...it was so obvious that i didnt check if the weight class was correct), org owner and theyr staff are doing a shitjob.

• Downvote 5

Whats the deals here? im getting matched against my own fighters...also yeah my mistake i signed to the wrong class, 185 instead of 170 but still(i am also supposed to get fair contracts...it was so obvious that i didnt check if the weight class was correct), org owner and theyr staff are doing a shitjob.

Hey bro, cool it down. I was at work and I didn't notice I did that. I'm sorry and I have already redone the contract for you to accept and its not a problem. I run it by myself, and most managers know that I'm a stand up guy willing to work with anyone. I again apologize and no need to fire out in anger sir.

• Upvote 4