5 Initials: KT QFC <-- And why not grappling QFC too?!

Nuff said right?

No?

OK, let me elaborate.

How many of you make a project fighter with Kickboxing skills. The guy can out split Jean-Claude and his elbows are so effective that he has never once missed the subway in Tokyo. However... it doesn't take a team of Untouchables led by Kevin Costner to take him down, it doesn't even take a light sneeze. Dude sometimes just falls over on his own and then taps out in panic.

So you want to test your young protege before investing countless tycoon months and bucks but you know your first QFC opponent will be some fucking NCAA Div-1 with a black belt in origami. Conundrum right?

NOT ANY MORE! Let me introduce to you the idea of a KT QFC. Your boy only has standup and you want to test his KO power, heart, chin and confidence, not how quickly he can be submitted in Round 1. So you take a KT QFC and ka-blammo, in next-to-no-time you're kicking heads with some other semi-literate degenerate who is likely to get in trouble due to his connections to the Albanian mafia.

And to show I am not standup biased, why not the same shit for the ground game?

If you're worried about spreading the QFCs too thin, limit people to 2-3 style-specific QFCs in a time period, for example 6 months real time. Problem solvered.

You're welcome and good night.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Ive waited and left because I couldnt get a fight... This will make it harder. you can test this yourself with the help of alliance mates. Sorry I just dont like the idea.

Edit: Maybe if there was a QFC bot or two in place that guaranteed a matchup it would work out but at this time Im not in favor of this.

Edited by Dirtbag.Danny

DO I need to do ALL the thinking? :P

Get rid of cities for QFC. Only one QFC arena with automatic, no time or energy loss travel to each event and back.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That's because you sir are a man of high sophistication and worthy intellect. Probably.

EDIT: To address Bwang's concern about Level 2. I think an amount of participation per time limit would achieve the same effect. It means if you got a guy to a good level and wanted to test him (at Level 2) then you can, but not more than a couple of times.

I also think serious consideration is needed for the QFC levelling system. Either to raise the cap on Level 1 slightly, or to add in a Level 3.

• Upvote 2

There can't be "no location" for QFCs because then you wouldn't know what time to run the fights. We can run all QFCs in a certain location but then which location? Some times are good for some people and not for others.

Level 3 QFC there isn't enough people for but I would be happy to move the boundaries or just block people above a certain skill level from doing QFCs all together.

There can't be "no location" for QFCs because then you wouldn't know what time to run the fights. We can run all QFCs in a certain location but then which location? Some times are good for some people and not for others.

Level 3 QFC there isn't enough people for but I would be happy to move the boundaries or just block people above a certain skill level from doing QFCs all together.

Then pick a city.

Also for levels, I would think that a slight change in the boundaries and the blocking of certain fighters. I would think a particular high level of skill points, for example, 2400+ or if a fighter has a certain number of fights already to their name, for example 10+. This is 2 normal fight contracts, the only reason to go back to QFC at this point is for 'easy' hype picking on noobs to reclaim lost hype due to a previous bad run in orgs.

• Upvote 2

Then pick a city.

Also for levels, I would think that a slight change in the boundaries and the blocking of certain fighters. I would think a particular high level of skill points, for example, 2400+ or if a fighter has a certain number of fights already to their name, for example 10+. This is 2 normal fight contracts, the only reason to go back to QFC at this point is for 'easy' hype picking on noobs to reclaim lost hype due to a previous bad run in orgs.

A single location QFC's is an awesome idea, same goes for KT and Ground QFC's.

I would definitely use that for my projects, plus a single location means almost no waiting time..

I'm all for these brilliant ideas . :)