TUF 17: Jones vs Sonnen

BTW, anybody else wishes jones would have picked clint over bubba for the wildcard?

Yup. Clint was really good obviously needed work on his takedown defense but ge did look much better in defeat than bubba

Also on the card:

Andrews vs. Quinlan

Samman vs. Casey

McDaniel vs. Smith

Barnatt vs. Hart

Hester vs. Marunde (a non TUF 17 fighter)

I loved watching both Quinlan and Andrews. I think Andrews's determination with net him that victory.

I see Samman destroying Casey in another cupcake match for him. Why the hell do they want Casey fighting anyways?

Bubba is going to destroy Gilbert. That's another cupcake match.

Barnatt vs. Hart should be a really good fight, I think it's a toss up, but I'd have to go with Hart.

Couple of good fights there. Will be looking forward to watching them tomorrow.

I can't really see Uriah Hall not winning in the finale unless Kelvin gets lucky

You trying your best BrainSmasher impression or are you really that retarded?

Just gloating. I was really surprised at the how vehement people were who thought Hall was going to walk through Gastelum. I guess the White/Sonnen hype machine really influenced some TUF viewers.

Personally I thought he was going to be able to use his significant reach to keep Kelvin off of him with jabs, his size advantage to make it tough to get/hold him down (especially considering how average Kelvin's top control looked vs Bubba) and take a decision. I was very pleasantly surprised.