Cage Colosseum Fighting Official SmacTalk

theWHITEWOLF

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w29.jpg

Mikahail Faustin

Mikhail is drunk on the streets of Rio overjoyed at winning his first professional fight knocking out Max Robespierre in the first round. He took to the clubs immediately after to celebrate his victory.

"FUCK YES! FINALLY THIS IS WHAT IVE WORKED FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE! TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE LIKE REAL MEN! WOMEN HIDE YOUR TITTIES!!!!"

Mikhail then starts saying random things in Russian and then starts dancing to a

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w29.jpg

Mikhail Faustin

A pissed off Mikhail is drunk on the streets of Rio. Holding a 40 ounce he starts rambling a couple of words into the nearest cameraman who was following him

"I may have lost Marcinho Sitsongrit but I am still a man! While you enjoying fucking men in the ass I can hold my head up high and say I don't do that shit! I am a man of convictions I fight my fucking way MY FUCKIN WAY!"

Mikhail runs into the streets and gets hit by a car

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14196399837269.jpg

Semmy Cobb

I have just inked a deal with CCF and i most say i am not impressed with this weak Heavyweight division here. From Your Paper champ Carlos Ruas to the former chump Thiago Araujo, they all seem like Butt dangling dryhumpers. I am here to put some people in the seats and knock these balljackers out cold.

Ruas if you got any balls at all besides the ones stuck between your teeth from that last fight, accept my challenge now!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Frank "The Tank" Lloyd (323400)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15074117302410.gif

I'm making a comeback from a short retirement from the Junkyard. Got down on myself and was drinking and so I was just beating up junk with my dog c-cool and this dude wandered in the lot and almost got his azz wupped. He said he was a mma manager and wanted to get me back to trainin, so i said lets get tha fuck outta here crack ass hoe. He laughed and said yeah that's what she said... I stopped and looked that motha fucker straight in the face and started rollin. Cuz, you straight to come up in here and crack jokes, and damn I think c-cool likes you too. Shitttttt, you got some connections? I need a gym, sponsor, and a contract. This dude said give me a day and I will have everything you need to get going. I said, bet. Now here I am got a sponsor in Pitbull Supplements and a multi fight deal with this org in Rio. I got new clothes and some pills to swallow. Hitting Midnight gym in NY and getting my body ready for some fights come July!

• Upvote 3

Frank "The Tank" Lloyd (323400)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15074117302410.gif

I'm making a comeback from a short retirement from the Junkyard. Got down on myself and was drinking and so I was just beating up junk with my dog c-cool and this dude wandered in the lot and almost got his azz wupped. He said he was a mma manager and wanted to get me back to trainin, so i said lets get tha fuck outta here crack ass hoe. He laughed and said yeah that's what she said... I stopped and looked that motha fucker straight in the face and started rollin. Cuz, you straight to come up in here and crack jokes, and damn I think c-cool likes you too. Shitttttt, you got some connections? I need a gym, sponsor, and a contract. This dude said give me a day and I will have everything you need to get going. I said, bet. Now here I am got a sponsor in Pitbull Supplements and a multi fight deal with this org in Rio. I got new clothes and some pills to swallow. Hitting Midnight gym in NY and getting my body ready for some fights come July!

When his manager contacted me I was very excited, this guy is going to light some sparks in the light heavyweight division!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b14.jpg

Carlos "Pitbull" Ruas

"When I first heard this Semmy Cobb guy talking trash and wanting to fight me, my first reaction was 'Why is this 8-4 guy wanting the champ already?', but I saw he was under new management. Maybe he feels the guidance he has been given earns him that shot. Maybe he feels the training he put in has pushed him to champion. Sadly, at the end of the day, an out of shape pub brawler from Europe isn't a match for this Brazilian athlete. I accepted this fight to send a message to the rest of the division. THIS WEIGHT CLASS REQUIRES MORE THAN JUST BEING ABLE TO PUNCH A GUY HARD!"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Semmy cobb

"Thank Carlos for a great match you don't have any quit in your tank. I have been wanting to address my victory lately but I've been out training my ass off over here at xtreme fighting Systems, getting prepared for my next challenge.I found a second today to get in here and talk to my clique. By the way Carlos that punching a guy in the face tactics surely worked for this Dutch pub brawler.

As for what's next on time will tell when the boss want me to go I will go regardless who it is. I do see some possible fights I like, line them up and I will slice them down. "

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Semmy Cobb

Interview provided by host Douche McBaggins.

Douche: Ladies and gentlemen, Douche McBaggins here at Xtreme Fighting Systems located in bumfuck, America to speak with a Vicious Dutch Striker by the name of Semmy Cobb. He will be defending his CCF Heavyweight title against Jake Butler on the 28th. How is it going Semmy?

Semmy : It's been a grueling couple of weeks on the mat Douchy, I know my opponent is a world class wrestler so Ive been putting in work.

Douche: that's great mate, I saw your last fight where you won that belt congrats. What can you say about Ruas.

Semmy: That guy has no quit in him and a chin of gold. I would have liked to continue the fight thoug but it was out of my control.

Douche: Yes he was a warrior out there. Next up you will be defending your belt against a guy you have already beaten by destroying him in the first round. How do you see this sequel ending?

Semmy: Jake is no joke the guy is coming off a impressive fight where he was on the winning end of a first round KO. Only problem for him is he won't take me down like he did Thiago.

Douche: Any changes with your camp for this fight.

Semmy: Big changes douche, I have been Training at Xtreme Fighting Systems since my last fight. Big Ballz Harris my kickboxing coach has showed me some very interesting strikes.

Douche: Big Ballz, that guy is a little creepy. How about your grappling surely you brought in some talent for that?

Semmy : Nope just Big Ballz.

Douche: Mate this place is in the middle of no where, what would bring you here?

Semmy: Yes it's off the grid for sure, but I insisted on the move here. No distractions.

Douche: That is very true. You never really answered the question I asked earlier, how do you see the fight ending?

Semmy: Alright, I expect Jake is gonna try a different approach and he may have some success. It's a fight anything can happen. Here you go though I will finish him in the very first round by way of the first ever spinning backflip reverse donkey kick.

Douche: Did Big Ballz teach you that?

Semmy: No, this I taught myself. Let me show you how it works Douche my man?

Douche: OK, OK I know when it's time to go, no Backflippy spinner donkey kicks for me, mate.

Douche: This has been Douche McBaggins, see you at the fight

• Upvote 1

what the fuck is going on, my 170lbs fighters Will Dre(335475) and Chang Yung(335477) are putted in 265+lbs. Will Dre has already been given a fight in 28\7\2018, what is happening bro? A 170lbs vs a monster 265+lbs that is a lose, and its not fair for what you are doing to my fighters. You are destroying my fighters career you cheap little disgusting human. You could even informed me at least to gain weight, but i knew this today. Guys can i gain weight in 3 days, from 170lbs to 265+lbs.

• Downvote 3

what the fuck is going on, my 170lbs fighters Will Dre(335475) and Chang Yung(335477) are putted in 265+lbs. Will Dre has already been given a fight in 28\7\2018, what is happening bro? A 170lbs vs a monster 265+lbs that is a lose, and its not fair for what you are doing to my fighters. You are destroying my fighters career you cheap little disgusting human. You could even informed me at least to gain weight, but i knew this today. Guys can i gain weight in 3 days, from 170lbs to 265+lbs.

1. 265+ Openweight 335k ID restricted - says that on the org homepage

2. check your contract before signing it

3. check fight details before accepting it

4. if you had done this you would know that both of them have already fought in this division, 1 of them almost a month ago

• Upvote 2

I said openweight on the contract, but if you want I will release them from their contracts I don't hold people hostage and I understand if you didn't read

• Upvote 2

Someone get Pete the meditation award for calmness. This cbomb called him a 'cheap little disgusting human' and look at his response. Onya Pete :thumbup:

Now that I read it again, I am wondering maybe I should really be a d*ck to this guy...I think I am kind off pissed now, but the funny thing is this idiot bringing this to the org page forum like I have been doing him wrong and forcing him to accept contracts and fights...what a f*cking disgusting little human!!

• Upvote 1

I present you

Petsakai Kiatmookao

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b17.jpg

...also known as "Petsakad Kiatmuu9" in its original form; Hailing from the Buriran province, in the great region of Isaan, northeastern Thailand; Bred in the legendary local Kiatmuu9 camp; Had his contract bought out by rogue muay thai promoter Theksit Ruengruong by a whooping $1 million baaht after a long career in the Stadiums in Bangkok; Was very talented, but lazy; Only fights KT for money now.

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 158 lbs

4-1 at openweight competition, former ranked #1 in the division;

His five opponents outeweighed him by:

an average of 69.2 pounds;

a total of 346 pounds...

and had a combined 146 cm of range advantage, to an average of 29,2 cm per fight.

• Upvote 1

I present you

Petsakai Kiatmookao

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b17.jpg

...also known as "Petsakad Kiatmuu9" in its original form; Hailing from the Buriran province, in the great region of Isaan, northeastern Thailand; Bred in the legendary local Kiatmuu9 camp; Had his contract bought out by rogue muay thai promoter Theksit Ruengruong by a whooping $1 million baaht after a long career in the Stadiums in Bangkok; Was very talented, but lazy; Only fights KT for money now.

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 158 lbs

4-1 at openweight competition, former ranked #1 in the division;

His five opponents outeweighed him by:

an average of 69.2 pounds;

a total of 346 pounds...

and had a combined 146 cm of range advantage, to an average of 29,2 cm per fight.

But Petsakai is certifiably crazy, for sure. Nice to see you signed him with K1.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w20.jpg

Will "Race" Dre (335475)

Markus Saencha "AK47" am gonna shoot you with my punches until you change your nickname to AKwillpunches. My punches are faster than a lightning thunder, heavier than my balls and sharper than a razor blade. Be ready to face your destiny boy, am a real deal this fight aint a joke dowg.

• 1 month later...