Conor McGregor at Bellator

He will probably get away with it as it happened at a bellator event in ireland, he was bang out of order and deserves some sort of punishment but i dont see who could hand it out.......if it was a ufc card in america the fine would be huge lol

He will probably get away with it as it happened at a bellator event in ireland, he was bang out of order and deserves some sort of punishment but i dont see who could hand it out.......if it was a ufc card in america the fine would be huge lol

Well I dont know but the referees and these officials he was assaulting are probably US commission employees and I dont think they will take it lightly

Well I dont know but the referees and these officials he was assaulting are probably US commission employees and I dont think they will take it lightly

They would all be working for the irish commission so no US authorities can touch him (i think)

The irish board will probably hit him with a fine but there would be chaos if they try banning him, he is worth too much to the ufc and their lawyers would be all over it.

They would all be working for the irish commission so no US authorities can touch him (i think)

The irish board will probably hit him with a fine but there would be chaos if they try banning him, he is worth too much to the ufc and their lawyers would be all over it.

Yeah thats not what I was trying to say.

That referie is also working with Nevada and other US commisions and they could maybe fine him and for example not allow him to fight in US before he pays the fine?

Event was regulated by Mohegan Commission what as far as I understand is located in US.

I've been a fan of his for a very long time now, and I'm Irish myself, but this needs to stop. I honestly think a one year suspension would help him better than anything else because he's dealing with some serious issues atm.

Cocaine, violence, misconduct and all sorts of scandals. Just put the boy in time-out.

Nothing will happen though, maybe a small fine.

Event was regulated by Mohegan Commission what as far as I understand is located in US.

No they just deal with the drug testing for any bellator events..........Bobby Lashley :)

at least there wasn't a fight, like the Strikeforce Nashville brawl.

Is that guy on drugs? What an idiot arrogant fuck. You can`t just run into the cage, to then push a referee and slap them. They should ban him for at least a year. Not going to happen, but they should. He thinks that rules do not apply to him and sadly enough will be proven correct.

He looks like hes coked up

yeah, does USADA test for all drugs?

Well jones got caught for coke. On the other hand, we all know ufc is shady when it comes to drug testing their most profitable stars, some results get lost, some get ignored.

my thoughts also -- way to keep himself from defending title and maybe do another boxing match instead

I think you guys are right. But I was more thinking WWE or a movie to try and get paid without having to take a beating. I don't know what WWE pays their guys and I don't watch it, but since it is all fake I am sure he could make some money and probably convince them to set him up with a bunch of wins to start and build him up even more.