Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

5'5" I plan on CM Punking this dude. Double leg (probably single leg for real) to punches on my way to mount and a choke. I'd really like to finish with a D'arce cuz that's kinda my thing but we'll see what happens

That's a tough weight cut. What's your walk around weight, 145 - 155?

I can cut to 145 easily from 153-155 but I think 135 would be a little rough on me.

• Upvote 1

That's a tough weight cut. What's your walk around weight, 145 - 155?

I can cut to 145 easily from 153-155 but I think 135 would be a little rough on me.

I usually walk around at 145-150lbs most of the time. This is the biggest cut I've done so far. I went to 135lbs last year from 157lbs so I figured being at 145 now that I could make it. I'm at 135lbs now. Drank 2 gallons Sunday, a gallon Monday, and can drink a half gallon today. Thursday and Friday will be the tough days. Only one bottle all day Thursday and nothing Friday. I can still eat 3 times a day just no carbs, salts or sugars and smaller portions than normal.
  • Upvote 2

I usually walk around at 145-150lbs most of the time. This is the biggest cut I've done so far. I went to 135lbs last year from 157lbs so I figured being at 145 now that I could make it. I'm at 135lbs now. Drank 2 gallons Sunday, a gallon Monday, and can drink a half gallon today. Thursday and Friday will be the tough days. Only one bottle all day Thursday and nothing Friday. I can still eat 3 times a day just no carbs, salts or sugars and smaller portions than normal.

That sucks man but good job so far. It takes a lot out of you to do that. No way I could make 125. Good luck. Hope you win decisively.

• Upvote 1

Was a lil overweight for my weight in, came in at 126.8lbs but my opponent weighed in before me and was 128lbs so we just agreed to fight at where we were. The weight cut was pretty brutal, I had to sit in the steam room for like 30 mins before weigh ins . It was worse than death of think LOL. Definitly gonna have to cut a little different next time or really just be more strict with my diet leading up to the fight.

• Upvote 4

Was a lil overweight for my weight in, came in at 126.8lbs but my opponent weighed in before me and was 128lbs so we just agreed to fight at where we were. The weight cut was pretty brutal, I had to sit in the steam room for like 30 mins before weigh ins . It was worse than death of think LOL. Definitly gonna have to cut a little different next time or really just be more strict with my diet leading up to the fight.

Get plenty of sleep tonight if you can!

i wish you the best of luck in your fight !

Wow, what do you walk around at man? Would you consider fighting at 135, I know it has disadvantages but your energy and your own game could be much better..

That weight cut sounds brutal man, hydrate and get some sleep man, really pulling for you here, takes big balls to actually step in a ring or cage.. toughest sport you can compete in IMO. Good luck!

• Upvote 1