Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

EARN UP TO $500,000 TYCOON CASH PER REVIEW

Ratings from 1-10 per category

HALF-POINTS APPLICABLE

REVIEWING GAMES IN A NUT SHELL

https://corp.ign.com/review-practices

https://i.imgur.com/JEJ5d7u.png

• Gameplay: Controls, level design, combat systems, etc.

• Narrative: Dialogue, plot, ending, etc.

• Graphics: Aesthetics, fidelity, animations, etc.

• Technical: Performance, bugs, physics, etc.

• Audio: Voice acting, music, sound effects, etc.

• Social: Multiplayer offerings, sharing with friends, etc.

• Value: Price, DLC, breadth of content, etc.

• Market: Expectations (controversy, sequel, market leaders, etc)

The last two (value, market) aren't important as the top six. Your responses aren't required to be overly long or complex. Apply as much or as little detail as necessary. More often than not apply the mantra "short and sweet". Simplify it. Elongated and descriptive feedback is applicable as long as it's relevant, humorous, and/or of quality. Pictures and screenshots = bonus.

You can review games past, present, and future. ANY game of your choosing.

Reviews must be 100% original.

No copy and pasting other people's material from the internet.

Message me with link to your thread to initiate payment process / review.

WRITING SUBJECTS ALSO ACCEPTABLE:

- Game industry related news (new releases, new consoles, new technology)

- Articles focused on gaming (gaming experiences, favorite/least favorite publishers, etc)

- Articles containing game top related list (top 10 favorite games, top 10 shooters, top 5 game romances, boss fights, etc)

- Streamer related articles (suggested, interviews, etc.)

This for your website/blog?

It's something I'd likely be interested in casually - especially things like articles focused on certain games / experiences or focus pieces on companies etc.

Total War Warhammer 2 - 9/10

A very good game, i came back to it after playing Total War Three Kingdoms and frankly speaking, i forgot how good it was. It is much better than Three Kingdoms, much more variety and the factions are more interesting. The only downside on this game is that you need a pretty good computer to play it. If you like turn based, strategy games with a focus on warfare and tactics, then this one is a very good game. It is the best total war game ever, that is for sure. I heard they plan a Warhammer 3 (which will be the last of the series), but that probably wont be out for about a year.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Project Winter

Project Winter is a multiplayer social game, where a small group of people are stranded in the wilderness, trying to activate a distress signal to be rescued and survive the brutal winter cold. Meanwhile, along with winter storms, wild animals, and a ticking clock, there is a traitor among the group, trying to stop the group from escaping. Collect supplies, gather food, and build items that aid with the group's survival, while trying to avoid being picked off by the traitor, who has a variety of ways of stopping and/or slowing down the rescue attempt. Play as the traitor and try to avoid detection while you hamper the group's escape. A randomized map each game helps make each game different. It's a fun, simple game that has multiple layers of intrigue.

Gameplay: Controls, level design, combat systems, etc.

Simplistic gameplay. Playing with your typical directional keyboard buttons, combat can be a bit clunky for the uninitiated, but controls are intuitive. There aren't very many different actions to perform, so it's easy for beginners to pick up.

Narrative: Dialogue, plot, ending, etc.

The basic premise of the game is simple, yet brilliant. Survive to win, the clock is the ticking, and there's someone trying to hinder and/or stop you, one way or another.

Graphics: Aesthetics, fidelity, animations, etc.

Graphics are fine. They really don't need to be much more than they are. The characters can be customized, the maps are randomized each game, and their features are clearly displayed.

Technical: Performance, bugs, physics, etc.

The only knock I have is the physics of when your playing gets caught in a storm. I understand the need for the storm to hinder or confuse your character, but it can really be frustrating when you know where you want to go and your player keeps jumping back and forth to sort of simulate disorientation. I get why they do it this way, but it does not make it any less frustrating.

Audio: Voice acting, music, sound effects, etc.

There isn't much audio. There doesn't need to be. The important audio is the voice chat.

Social: Multiplayer offerings, sharing with friends, etc.

This is a social game. You can't play anything other than multiplayer. And therein lies the problem. You need to find times when people are online playing, or organize groups to meetup. There is a Discord channel for the game to coordinate, but sometimes, you just want to fire up the game and play, and there just are not people there to do it with. As the game spreads, hopefully, the community will as well. It obviously helps to play with people who are speaking a language you understand as well. At least while you are waiting for a game to start, you can have a fun "snowball fight" with your fellow players in the lobby.

Value: Price, DLC, breadth of content, etc.

The game is simple. The DLC adds some different varieties to it, but you don't want to limit yourself too much, as the playing community is still rather small, and you want to be able to get games. The pricepoint is great. I was able to get this game off of a Steam sale for the cost of a decent lunch, yet the hours of gameplay it has provided have long outlasted its nutritional counterpart.

• 1 month later...

how are you doing without throwing your money away on the ponies?

lol at least u are less broke fella lololol

I'm great thanks. Enjoying FF7 so far.

Racing going well at the moment too. 7 meetings today in Australia, Hong Kong on tonight.

Omen bet in the first at Benalla - https://twitter.com/Racing/status/1247709055013044224 - 'Think About Me'. Seems to be all you do these days.

What a sad, uninformed person you are. Get a hobby because this obsession is weird.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I just picked up Skyrim for the first time a couple months ago, ive kind of been obsessing with it ever since.

After finishing the skyrim main questline I picked up Oblivion. Feels clunky, but the story is very enjoyable.

Bretons ftw!

Nords FTW

skyrim kind of tinkered that a bit. Was always Imperial or Nord, but I've rolled w/ Orc, Khajit, Argonian (never underestimate ability to breath under water lol), but I don't think I've ever made Breton.

• Upvote 1

Nords FTW

skyrim kind of tinkered that a bit. Was always Imperial or Nord, but I've rolled w/ Orc, Khajit, Argonian (never underestimate ability to breath under water lol), but I don't think I've ever made Breton.

I appreciate the Bretons just for their magic resistance. I tried a Khajiit because I mostly play as a thief, but they make me feel like a damn furry.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...