The ICON Project

SteelPenn

ICON

I have been playing this game for over 7 years now and have attempted and failed at my biggest goal a few times.

I will try again.

The goal is to have a united chain of orgs working together. One in every city worldwide under one banner.

Swapping fighters for super fights and sharing org profits and info to help each all run smoothly.

Twice a year we hold worldwide title events where our orgs champions fight each other to create true world champions.

Once a long time ago I created The Steel Penn Fighting Temples and almost reach the goal. But failed. Time and inactivity from members is hard to deal with.

I tried again a few years back with the Evil Empire and we reach the goal of one org in every city for about 1 week before someone went inactive 8( then things fell apart.

Once again I want to attempt and make this goal come true and operate at least for a while before interruption.

So I give you The ICON project.

We can do this.

All I need is any org owner who is active and fucking loves this game enough to commit and keep their word on helping this goal come to life.

Here is all you need do to join in and help create fun for many.

ICON

Change your orgs name to ICON or ad ICON after the name of your org and contact me so we can start communicating on the plans.

We will need a group of members to help run and organize this project and for this I am willing to pay real cash to members who are willing to help. If anyone would like to step up please say so. - Vets only please.

I know there are a lot of details to be worked out so I’m hoping a few of you active members with time with jump in and run with all of this.

Lets create some fun

Our current orgs -

Rio - Steel Penn - ICON http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=133

Hilo - Steel Penn ICON http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2905

London - Underground - ICON http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4572

Helsinki - Infinity - ICON (240K&260K) http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3612

Copy and paste your org into this list if you join. .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am looking for someone with time to attempt and organize this for us.

Pay is whatever but I expect top work for top pay.

I would like someone to contact and draft orgs to join us.

Communicate with all the orgs and creating structure for everyone.

Run and update this thread so we can read about our growth

I would also like to hire a full time writer to document our rise to the top for tycoon history books.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any org that signs up to be part of the The ICON Project

Or as i like to call it

Project ICON

I will make your org a new logo if you want one.

​Free of charge just pm me and let me know what type of design you are looking for

I will do a few event posters for you as well.

SP contacted both Jay Lawerence and myself to make DFC ICON orgs but I have to say no. My goal is to make a DFC an enterprise with an org in every city, it defeats the purpose if I make them ICON orgs, so I'm going to have to pass. And Tycooner, those links just link back to the main forum page.

SP contacted both Jay Lawerence and myself to make DFC ICON orgs but I have to say no. My goal is to make a DFC an enterprise with an org in every city, it defeats the purpose if I make them ICON orgs, so I'm going to have to pass. And Tycooner, those links just link back to the main forum page.

shit thanks for letting me know ken i will fix that now

ok i think they are working now.