More fighter Slots

SteelPenn

More Fighters  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow more fighter slots per manager?

• Yes - Let make it 25
    • No - More fighters is bad for the game.

My reasoning's always been that it looks like the game's too expensive to succeed at, if you're a new player coming in and looking at people with a massive list of fighters. I don't want to put people off getting VIP in the first place and really getting hooked.

From a competitive point of view I don't think it really makes much difference. Everyone peaks out at a certain hype level, so you can compete right at the top without buying all those extra fighters, at least theoretically... So really, it's just a perception thing for newer users.

If those of you reading this who are newer users don't think it would make much difference, I'm happy to go for it and add more fighters (and we can treat the spin and win ones separately as we do store that info in the recent events table).

• Upvote 2

My reasoning's always been that it looks like the game's too expensive to succeed at, if you're a new player coming in and looking at people with a massive list of fighters. I don't want to put people off getting VIP in the first place and really getting hooked.

From a competitive point of view I don't think it really makes much difference. Everyone peaks out at a certain hype level, so you can compete right at the top without buying all those extra fighters, at least theoretically... So really, it's just a perception thing for newer users.

If those of you reading this who are newer users don't think it would make much difference, I'm happy to go for it and add more fighters (and we can treat the spin and win ones separately as we do store that info in the recent events table).

More slots will be good for everyone ...you should allow 31 slots....1 for each day of the month....in 1000 people you might get 1 person that desagree ....i belive is a massive improvement and will get the all comunity buzzing

• Downvote 1

I've no idea how much work is involved sorry but if your RL is at a more stable place is there much chance it could be done before 300k hits so we could have some more spaces for new fighters?

• Upvote 2

When's 300k gunna hit?

Still around 250 to go so maybe a week or so but I think we'd all be grateful for anything close to 300k to be honest if that helps.

53/58 say yes. Hook us up Mike.

I think to counter act the intimidation mike worries about of new managers seeing the elite with 25+fighters, the mentor system should be made mandatory. I see loads of new managers without a mentor Because they either skip the NSG or don't understand fully. Make it mandatory then everyone will have someone to learn from. Hopefully increasing the retention rate