Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

Gwad

I'm coming from feedback from Turkish businesses Real Estate, and tourism, not stats. Family owned property there as did I for a few years until the kids said they wanted to do Florida and Africa and other shit. But a lot of my family know Turks still.

These areas are critical to the average Turk. The hotels were empty, bars dead, restaurants empty, people who worked summers but lived 24 hours on bus away 6 months a year and earned cash for families in the mountains were no longer needed.

A place like Gocek is basically Russian. I actually got married in 5 star hotel full of Russians cheering my missus from the cliff tops as she was walked down a jetty to the ceremony.

I recall walking with my best man along the beach in our white suits past a Russian babe wearing a gold g string and gold cones over her nipples, her boyfriend was a fat fuck, so both summised hooker.

The Turks have had it shit now for a while, sorry for digressing I get bored with economics so easily, uni does that , I should have done law but the fuckers put me on an economics degree and being a lazy fuck and realising the syllabus was the same as A level I figured 3 years of getting hammered was the way forward,

Russian chicks with Nipple cones, great days.

I know a great place in Johannesburg too called the Ranch, highly recommend

Ok that's enough

Gwad

I'm coming from feedback from Turkish businesses Real Estate, and tourism, not stats. Family owned property there as did I for a few years until the kids said they wanted to do Florida and Africa and other shit. But a lot of my family know Turks still.

These areas are critical to the average Turk. The hotels were empty, bars dead, restaurants empty, people who worked summers but lived 24 hours on bus away 6 months a year and earned cash for families in the mountains were no longer needed.

A place like Gocek is basically Russian. I actually got married in 5 star hotel full of Russians cheering my missus from the cliff tops as she was walked down a jetty to the ceremony.

I recall walking with my best man along the beach in our white suits past a Russian babe wearing a gold g string and gold cones over her nipples, her boyfriend was a fat fuck, so both summised hooker.

The Turks have had it shit now for a while, sorry for digressing I get bored with economics so easily, uni does that , I should have done law but the fuckers put me on an economics degree and being a lazy fuck and realising the syllabus was the same as A level I figured 3 years of getting hammered was the way forward,

Ok that's enough

I'm living in Istanbul at the moment so I have a fair idea of what affects the average Turk and what doesn't.

Mostly I agree with you. The Turkish economy has had major problems this past year, my only point was that the Russian crisis played a very minor role in all of that.

So yes, tourism has been affected more than any other area but 2016 was going to be a very, very bad year regardless (re. terrorism, coup attempt), Russia just made it significantly worse. Again, particular areas were worse than others. Antalya, where many resorts were about 99% Russian, went to shit.

I imagine real estate in those very particular areas was also going to shit. However this is separate from the general downturn in real estate in the country (when I say general downturn I'm really just talking about Istanbul because the market there completely dwarfs the rest of the country), which again is due to many factors, Russia being negligible.

A lot of people were affected, no doubt, but, and maybe we are just arguing semantics, the "average" Turk was not affected by this crisis at all. By other things this year, yes. By this, no.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You live in Istanbul , ahh I recoil and bow to your greater knowledge Sensai.

I still believe I have the edge on high and low end brothel market on the European and South African scene.

I recall a business meeting in a strip bar in joburg where I went on stage and unknown to me I'd been set up by my boss. The lady somersaults her pussy and wraps her legs round my head , flips back and produces my suit belt, and the beats me off the stage like naughty dog?

You better Gwad? I got more, my Brussels nights are legendary, $5000 on strippers and champagne, try explaining that one and how you missed your 9am meeting selling units trusts because you're still in the strip club.

Great days.

• Downvote 1

Gwad

Ok that's enough

Let him choke on stats or bullshit wikipedia articles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm living in Istanbul at the moment so I have a fair idea of what affects the average Turk and what doesn't.

I had to fucking laugh hysterically at this.

Like the guys that says " hey i have an ukrainian friend here, he said Russians are bad they doing this and that", k.

The fact that you live in Turkey mean shit when jack leave the town, you are totally clueelss on what the average Turks do and feels or even counting theyr pockets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You live in Istanbul , ahh I recoil and bow to your greater knowledge Sensai.

I still believe I have the edge on high and low end brothel market on the European and South African scene.

I recall a business meeting in a strip bar in joburg where I went on stage and unknown to me I'd been set up by my boss. The lady somersaults her pussy and wraps her legs round my head , flips back and produces my suit belt, and the beats me off the stage like naughty dog?

You better Gwad? I got more, my Brussels nights are legendary, $5000 on strippers and champagne, try explaining that one and how you missed your 9am meeting selling units trusts because you're still in the strip club.

Great days.

Thank you, thank you.

Before I arrived in Istanbul I was young, dumb and slightly handicapped. My memory of those dark, dark pre-Istanbul times is by and large quite fuzzy but I remember on one particularly vivid occasion coming to the most profound realization that I was a loaf of bread and attempting, with all my capacities, to convince my fellow diners at that particular TGI Fridays (during peak hours) of my theory. Those were trying times. After another particularly nasty incident, when, practicing long division, I forgot to carry the 3, my family, bless their soul, finally reached their breaking point and crammed me into a box to send to the other side of the world. And so it was.

As soon as I touched down on these hallowed grounds it was as if the weight of 10,000 dunce-caps were removed at the flick of Odin’s wrist. Instantaneously, I understood Michael Graves groundbreaking contribution to post-modernism, the 73rd digit of pi, the correct formula for the jet propulsion of a 10 ton rocket (taking into account the changing gravitation pull of the earth of course), and, as miraculous and far-fetched as it sounds, a basic understanding of the economic conditions of the country.

Indeed, the only bit of worldly knowledge now escaping my grasp is an appreciation of Belgium’s strip club scene. On that, I defer to you.

I had to fucking laugh hysterically at this.

Like the guys that says " hey i have an ukrainian friend here, he said Russians are bad they doing this and that", k.

The fact that you live in Turkey mean shit when jack leave the town, you are totally clueelss on what the average Turks do and feels or even counting theyr pockets.

lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38664789

Interesting little video. From Plato's Republic - democracy leads to tyranny, and the rise of a demagogue to save the people from exhausting freedom. Prescient. I hope to god Plato was wrong.

Athen was one of the worst eltie imperialist dictatorship of the ancient world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/15/2016 at 7:37 PM, Rambo said:

I imagine, and hope, that the Trump on TV and the Trump behind closed doors act/talk/show respect like two totally different people. Wouldn't be surprised if Putin karate chopped him at some point.

If Trump wins; Trump supporters are going to go nuts, Army vets are going to go ape shit, people are going to be screaming "America will be great again! I Told you so!" people will start shooting their guns, chewing their chewing tobacco, thumping their bibles, waving their freedom flags, and telling all non-white americans to fuck off. Nothing will change though, things will only get worse - America's #1 issue is Overpopulation.. something no politician dares to publically address... and they are going to turn on him quicker than people turned on Obama. He will likely be the first President to resign since Clinton.

If Hilary wins; women and the LGBT are going to go ballistic, there's going to be songs made, women will stop wearing tampons because they feel it's degrading and suppressing their freedom and rights, they'll start drinking and smoking while pregnant, more dudes in dresses will enter women restrooms than ever before, the American flag will turn a couple blue stripes into blue, yellow, red, orange, green, pink.... nothing will change, it will only get worse, and fortunately we'll never have another female President ever again.

^^^ pretty spot on imo.

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...