Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

As First Lady, Hillary Clinton did not fit in the mold ,She testified before Congress on health care issues, went overseas to represent the US, and played an influential role as an adviser in her husband's Presidency.

thats why she was not just a first lady she was apart of bills Presidency.

and as secretary of state she let 4 Americans die in Libya , had own personal email account in a basement in a college dorm where anyone could and did hack into classified info. she also took millions of dollars from every country that hates gays and the lgbt agenda so much they kill them. Clinton is a fraud who needs to be in jail , trump is just stepping in to fill the void of common since and most people like him for that. me id just assume we go ahead and get the next civil war rollin and rid ourselves of anyone who is not 110% for America.

• Upvote 1

Looks like i made it even with my last vote, well Clinton is just as bad as Trump, between the two evils i would choose the lessen one, so Donald here you go.

If Killary win, expect a war with Iran, within 2 years from her election, and a much more tougher and meaner cold war with the roosky.

clinton believes in nothing. How that isn't obvious to everyone is beyond me. Trump, however, also believes in nothing and again, how that isnt obvious to all of his supporters is beyond me.

Still prefer clinton because although she is no less disingenuous in the views she is pushing now, those views are much, much less dangerous to me than the ones Trump disingenuously espouses.

This. This right here is exactly how I feel. Not happy with either but Trump is Bush Jr, smart enough to manipulate people to get into office, but will have practices and policy that could cause tremendous harm not only in the US.

Looks like i made it even with my last vote, well Clinton is just as bad as Trump, between the two evils i would choose the lessen one, so Donald here you go.

If Killary win, expect a war with Iran, within 2 years from her election, and a much more tougher and meaner cold war with the roosky.

You think our allies want Trump to win? Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit. He will tilt the economy even further towards the rich all the while telling other world leaders how it is because he's going to MAGA! He is a fool when it comes to international politics. He's a DECENT, but dishonest businessman, not a politician.

I do agree with Trump about TPP though. That is an uber shitty "trade" proposal.

• Downvote 1

You think our allies want Trump to win? Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit. He will tilt the economy even further towards the rich all the while telling other world leaders how it is because he's going to MAGA! He is a fool when it comes to international politics. He's a DECENT, but dishonest businessman, not a politician.

I do agree with Trump about TPP though. That is an uber shitty "trade" proposal.

I'm curious where you come up with the idea that Trump will get us into a war. He talks tough about terrorism (funniest and saddest thing is how the media and leftists shit all over trump for him saying that he would kill the families of terrorists when Obama has been doing that for almost 8 years without a peep) but has actually expressed that he would be willing to talk to Russia, China, and other "adversial" states. Clinton, on the other hand, comes from a very aggressive regime and as an agent of the neo-con establishment she would undoubtedly continue the 44 year old neo-con agenda of gunboat politics, fomenting revolutions and aiding and abetting fundamentalist terrorism.

On tilting the economy to favor the rich, you are once again way off base. Clinton is the choice of Wall St and the big banks. They have dumped millions (maybe billions) into her campaign and the incredibly shady Clinton Foundation. She endorses and supports all the "free trade" agreements that have sucked much of the middle and working classes' wealth out of this country since Nafta was signed in the early 90s.

I think the country is desperately in need of a non-establishment, populist president. Unfortunately Trump is the candidate that comes closest to that description since the Democrat party bosses lined up against sanders. I wont vote for him, he has no chance of winning my state anyway but I hope we are lucky enough to have him pull off a miracle and keep Clinton from continuing to push the neo-con agenda for another term.

• Upvote 2

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/

Clinton threatened that the United States could disarm Iran by military action and warned that “They’ll be celebrating in the Kremlin” if Trump wins. Clinton said that it is imperative not to allow Russian leader Vladimir Putin, an ally of Iran, to celebrate. Clinton also said that a U.S. “vacuum” overseas would allow other countries to dictate policy around the globe. Clinton also took credit for the Iran deal that allows that Islamic country to continue its nuclear program—which keeps Clinton’s hypothetical war with Iran on the table.

Trump has presented himself as a candidate who will “not seek war or aggression,” according to the Republican’s “America First” speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel. Trump has also pledged to “get along” with Russia and allow the Russians to collaborate in global efforts to stop ISIS.

Here are some of Clinton’s foreign policy remarks Thursday, which take a consistently aggressive line toward Russia and Iran, in stark contrast to Trump’s “America First” messaging.....

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Obama's civilian death toll is up to 116 since '09. https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-air-war-kills-up-to-116-civilians-outside-war-zones-193113911.html

*That number excludes civilians killed in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bottom line trump is only still running because rich white people think he is a good businessman and will get us out of debt and send all other races out the country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Bottom line trump is only still running because rich white people think he is a good businessman and will get us out of debt and send all other races out the country.

Where do people get this nonsense from?

Trump's support comes mainly from working and middle class people, his support among the wealthy is probably very low. No one thinks he will get the country out of debt because that is impossible. Trump has never said he is going to send all other races out of the country. He has proposed ending muslim immigration and cracking down on illegal immigration.

• Upvote 2

Trump's support comes mainly from working and middle class people, his support among the wealthy is probably very low. No one thinks he will get the country out of debt because that is impossible. Trump has never said he is going to send all other races out of the country. He has proposed ending muslim immigration and cracking down on illegal immigration.

The Media.

99467f820cc8a475ada431263afc6c28.png

• Upvote 3

I'm curious where you come up with the idea that Trump will get us into a war. He talks tough about terrorism (funniest and saddest thing is how the media and leftists shit all over trump for him saying that he would kill the families of terrorists when Obama has been doing that for almost 8 years without a peep) but has actually expressed that he would be willing to talk to Russia, China, and other "adversial" states. Clinton, on the other hand, comes from a very aggressive regime and as an agent of the neo-con establishment she would undoubtedly continue the 44 year old neo-con agenda of gunboat politics, fomenting revolutions and aiding and abetting fundamentalist terrorism.

I'm just going to address this as Clinton wouldn't be my first choice ever.

Trump has a way of speaking that is xenophobic. He uses inflammatory rhetoric that, I believe, will piss off many governments around the world. Unfortunately, words matter in a massive way on the international stage. He can't just denigrate people, religion and nation states because he feels like it or because their values do not line up with ours. If he is elected he becomes the voice of the most powerful and interventionist nation the world has ever seen.

Many countries already hate us and our interventionism. Even more will. His rhetoric will fuel terrorism and possibly cause even more governments to fund assholes to fuck us up. It's not the actions he will take. It is the words he uses and the way he uses them. He drips disrespect for other cultures and ways of life. This provides even greater ammunition for any shit head that we aren't on good terms with to demonize us and mobilize people to do bad shit. It's a slam dunk for any group that hates us.

He threatens knee jerk reactions to terrorism. This is precisely what terrorists want, to cost us money and fuck up our already shitty credibility. We have way too many military bases all over the place which already causes massive tension for anyone who isn't a tight ally. We walk a fine line. I believe he won't toe it, but step right over it if something "bad" happens. We aren't invincible and he will have to account for his words in the international forum, or go to war, and/or face increases in terrorism world wide. That may happen anyway, but I think he is just the type of talker to set off a 5 alarm fire when it could have been a little campfire.

He scares me. Bad.

Sometimes words are worse than bombs. Trump can't shut up about anything that bugs him.

I am not worried much about China or Russia attacking us. It would mean mutually assured destruction and would tank the entire world. Thats not in any of our best interests. We will always have little dick measuring contests but I highly doubt open war between superpowers will ever occur. I'm much more worried about failed nations that don't have a lot to lose and have big chips in their shoulders. Those are the scary ones. He's already doing his level best to piss them off. What is he going to do when he has the real mic in his hands?

We've been in constant heavy conflict for about 15 years. I for one don't want more. Both candidates suck and I am scared for the future.

I am sure Hillary will get us into wars as well, but at least she knows how to navigate in the international scene without setting fires everywhere she goes.

Oh and what the hell are you citing breitbart for? They are a journalistic joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is VERY popular among rich people because of his economic and tax proposals. He has traction in the middle class for several reasons, a big one is taxes, because the burden has been shifted so hard America doesn't really have much of a middle class left.

What the hell? You think it's ok to disallow immigrants because of who they worship? This is America. Our core values and philosophy are built on the premise of integration and immigration and religious freedom. We can't keep people out for what they believe. That is the opposite of the foundation this country was built on.

Trump is just flat wrong on that immigration point. It would be more inflammatory than it would keep us safe. Bad trade.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They see him as a rich entepreneur, so they think he get support only from the wealthy class and that he will only favour the wealthy class, thats a very closed minded nonsense there, this is a good example of people that dont know what they are going to vote, i am not sayng that trump is the best candidate ever or that he is any good, but who on his mind would ever vote for Hillary Clinton?? you must be on drugs to do it.

Because Trump is everything except what was written above, he dont want a cold war but a reconciliation with Russia and China and make BUSINESS (key word business, for everyone) that would benefit America more than ever (and us poor souls of Europeans too, caught in the middle of 2 blocks fighting eachothers) if anything, Trump is the favourite pick for the typical average trailer park redneck, not the wealthy class, at all, well only some of them maybe.

AS an european i seriously hope Trump become president, the world need to cool down a little bit and focus on terrorism, things i dont expect from Killary Clinton, at all, she is the evil corporate incarnate, some sort of Cruella de Vil from the One Hundred and One Dalmatians , she is the worst thing that can happen to the world right now, even worse for the americans.

Americans are great people but i realize that they fall too easily to media propaganda, if Hillary clinton win, we all lose, americans, russians, europeans, chinese, the world basically.

I'm just going to address this as Clinton wouldn't be my first choice ever.

Trump has a way of speaking that is xenophobic. He uses inflammatory rhetoric that, I believe, will piss off many governments around the world. Unfortunately, words matter in a massive way on the international stage. He can't just denigrate people, religion and nation states because he feels like it or because their values do not line up with ours. If he is elected he becomes the voice of the most powerful and interventionist nation the world has ever seen.

Many countries already hate us and our interventionism. Even more will. His rhetoric will fuel terrorism and possibly cause even more governments to fund assholes to fuck us up. It's not the actions he will take. It is the words he uses and the way he uses them. He drips disrespect for other cultures and ways of life. This provides even greater ammunition for any shit head that we aren't on good terms with to demonize us and mobilize people to do bad shit. It's a slam dunk for any group that hates us.

He threatens knee jerk reactions to terrorism. This is precisely what terrorists want, to cost us money and fuck up our already shitty credibility. We have way too many military bases all over the place which already causes massive tension for anyone who isn't a tight ally. We walk a fine line. I believe he won't toe it, but step right over it if something "bad" happens. We aren't invincible and he will have to account for his words in the international forum, or go to war, and/or face increases in terrorism world wide. That may happen anyway, but I think he is just the type of talker to set off a 5 alarm fire when it could have been a little campfire.

He scares me. Bad.

Sometimes words are worse than bombs. Trump can't shut up about anything that bugs him.

I am not worried much about China or Russia attacking us. It would mean mutually assured destruction and would tank the entire world. Thats not in any of our best interests. We will always have little dick measuring contests but I highly doubt open war between superpowers will ever occur. I'm much more worried about failed nations that don't have a lot to lose and have big chips in their shoulders. Those are the scary ones. He's already doing his level best to piss them off. What is he going to do when he has the real mic in his hands?

We've been in constant heavy conflict for about 15 years. I for one don't want more. Both candidates suck and I am scared for the future.

I am sure Hillary will get us into wars as well, but at least she knows how to navigate in the international scene without setting fires everywhere she goes.

Oh and what the hell are you citing breitbart for? They are a journalistic joke.

Your original statement was "Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit." Seems like you backed off that a little bit after I pointed out how hawkish Clinton is. Now you've kind of went into "Trump will hurt everyones feelings", which is just pretty silly. I dont see how Trump saying something insensitive can be interpreted as worse then Hillary stating that if she were president she would have already bombed/invaded a few countries. Trump will be something different in terms of foreign policy, Clinton will be a continuation of the bush/clinton/bushJr/Obama heavy intervention hawkish foreign policy weve had for the last 30-40 years.

Sometimes words are worse than bombs.

lol. Are you kidding me?

It was a link that contained a direct quote from clinton. Just because you dislike the source doesnt mean you can disregard it. Breitbart is just as a legitimate news outlet as Huff Post or MSN or Fox News.

• Upvote 1

He is VERY popular among rich people because of his economic and tax proposals. He has traction in the middle class for several reasons, a big one is taxes, because the burden has been shifted so hard America doesn't really have much of a middle class left.

Please link some proof that rich people are backing Trump. Money from the big banks and Wall Street is all flowing towards Clinton.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/poll-hillary-clinton-support-millionaires-113471

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-sanctioned-tax-breaks-for-wealthy-charity-donors-2015-5

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/hillary-clinton-favorite-candidate-millionaires-survey-n354601

What the hell? You think it's ok to disallow immigrants because of who they worship? This is America. Our core values and philosophy are built on the premise of integration and immigration and religious freedom. We can't keep people out for what they believe. That is the opposite of the foundation this country was built on.

Trump is just flat wrong on that immigration point. It would be more inflammatory than it would keep us safe. Bad trade.

I think it would be prudent to severely limit the immigration of people who sympathize/relate/originate to an area of the world we have been bombing and occupying for the past 25 years. Whenever we finally abandon this horrible foreign policy (it wont be under Hillary's rule for certain) then we can get back to allowing immigrants who have the desired skills or education to contribute to the country.

After what you wrote on immigration, I'm assuming you dont know much about the US immigration history. This country has rarely had an open door immigration policy and when it did it was often very discriminatory on the origins/religion of immigrants. When mass immigration was desired it was people from poorer European countries (Italy, Ireland, Poland) that were allowed to immigrate. There were always quotas and there still are quotas. In 1990 the "diversity visa" program started allowing unskilled and uneducated people into the country in the inane pursuit of multiculturalism (an abysmal failure throughout the world).

Trump couldn't even run a nfl team. Why do people trust him to run the country.

Trump has never had an NFL team -- he was involved with WWE and USFL, had a team there but yes it the entire org didn't work not was not just Trump and his team -- many business start up and decisions is often a gamble and he has had way way more successful stuff then not

Trump has never had an NFL team -- he was involved with WWE and USFL, had a team there but yes it the entire org didn't work not was not just Trump and his team -- many business start up and decisions is often a gamble and he has had way way more successful stuff then not

Trump is the reason why the USFL died. He wanted to move the season from Spring where it was successful to the fall, where it had to compete against the NFL.

• Upvote 1

Your original statement was "Trump is going to get us into a war faster than shit." Seems like you backed off that a little bit after I pointed out how hawkish Clinton is. Now you've kind of went into "Trump will hurt everyones feelings", which is just pretty silly. I dont see how Trump saying something insensitive can be interpreted as worse then Hillary stating that if she were president she would have already bombed/invaded a few countries. Trump will be something different in terms of foreign policy, Clinton will be a continuation of the bush/clinton/bushJr/Obama heavy intervention hawkish foreign policy weve had for the last 30-40 years.

lol. Are you kidding me?

It was a link that contained a direct quote from clinton. Just because you dislike the source doesnt mean you can disregard it. Breitbart is just as a legitimate news outlet as Huff Post or MSN or Fox News.

I don't use MSN or HuffPo or Breitbart or FOX or any other ridiculously slanted organization for any of my news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-anti-muslim-rhetoric-of-trump-and-cruz-only-helps-terrorists/2016/03/24/9440114c-f1ea-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html

That is written by Michael Gerson a former Bushiite and strong conservative. Read it and you'll understand what I mean by sometimes words are worse than bombs.

Words coming from world leader's mouths are extremely important and are used against us as much as possible. That is why most presidents are careful in the way that they speak. Their words live in perpetuity and can be pulled up out of the moat of information at will by people who are against us. There isn't always photographic or video evidence of bombs. Every bomb that is dropped is not reported to the general public by either side (you always hear, the Palestinians have shot 78 missiles near the border of Israel near xxyy province or wherever and it killed or injured zz amount of people, Israel has responded by sending xxx amount of bombs or troops or whatever to kick ass.)

Contrast the bomb to a word. Words that leave people's mouths show their ideas and thoughts about things. The way that people speak is what defines the way they deal with the world. The rest of the world pays very close attention to what is said and if they don't like it, they use it as ammo against our people/way of life. Words cause more harm than bombs in an indirect way by mobilizing groups that may not be mobilized had our rhetoric not have been so strong. We can bomb the shit out of ISIS, most of the Middle East is all good with that. They don't like them either. Same with the Taliban and all the rest. What other countries don't like, and what fuels terrorism, is inflammatory rhetoric that Joe Schmoe from Afghanistan hears at his local mosque or dinner spot. This rhetoric makes normal people in marginalized countries feel like the biggest superpower in the world doesn't care about them, doesn't like how they live, doesn't like who they worship, etc. Then they are easily manipulated into action when usually they would say no way. Their lives are already shitty so if you point to what could be construed as a cause of their shitty situation, they will follow. Most people everywhere are uneducated and uninformed.

Hillary (who I don't want to defend, yet you keep pushing me to and assuming that I give a shit about her), is talking about governments and governmental/military actions. She's not out there talking about people. At least not that I'm aware of. Trump is. He's constantly talking about people, not governments. Build a wall, kill Muslim families, stop Muslims from immigration. That is directed at the public, that is fucking dangerous. There is a tremendous difference and if you can't see it then take off your blinders. The difference in rhetoric is profound. When you talk about people, people don't like it. Everyone hates their government. Everyone knows its a rigged game. When we start pointing our fingers at the public, all gloves are off and whatever group we are talking about might just elect some radical motherfuckers that want war so they can "feel" like they have some autonomy and control over their situation.

I stand by my statement, Trump will get us into a war and/or massively increase terrorist activity worldwide due to the way he speaks.

Telling people explicitly, with easily verifiable evidence (video and audio and twitter), that we are going to kill their families is a fucking stupid move by any measure. More fuel for the fire. As you pointed out their families are already being killed. Saying it out loud and saying it is policy makes it just that much worse.

I'm saying that there will be direct consequences for his inflammatory rhetoric. You can minimize the way we treat most of the world by saying it just "hurts their feelings" when we stay stuff. That doesn't change the effect that words create.

I'll give it to you. Most rich people don't like Trump and I was wrong about that. Rich people are smart. Mostly it is poor, dumb, uneducated voters that are for him. I was letting my personal experience cloud my mind because all of the wealthy people that I know are all about Trump. They want the tax breaks and they want them now. That is a small view of things though and after having researched a little I will give it to you. Stupid poor white males really, really like Trump.

You want me to fight you point by point but you want to summarize my arguments into short quotes. This is typical and shows that you aren't really listening just summarizing in your head.

• Upvote 1