Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

That's kinda of the point, He knows how to use the system to his advantage. Bankruptcy only means failure to the ones who have no idea of how the economic laws work.

h.

Actually trump is only a average business man .He could have just sat on the money he inherited and and still be just as rich today .If they were the only choices i wound vote for thump seems likes a less of a crook more honest and it be funny to see him called reporters idiots and bimbos .

Maybe you should add Garry Johnson and the other candidate to the poll ?

• Upvote 1

Actually trump is only a average business man .He could have just sat on the money he inherited and and still be just as rich today .

Exactly, not many people actually realize this.

Johnson has been added to some polls actually. He polls around 10-12% which is pretty impressive for a third party. clinton still wins in those polls though.

clinton was impeached.

The House of Representatives successfully impeached clinton.

Impeachment =/= removal from office however.

Bill Clinton was acquitted. The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment.
Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges.
The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice.
Following this he was acquitted by the senate.

Impeachment is the process of removing the President from office. Not the outcome.

That process began when impeachment proceedings passed in the house.

Thus clinton was impeached.

Thanks for posting this I was waiting to get to a computer to say this same thing.

If you're impeached, you got impeached, the outcome doesn't matter. Just like if you got sued but a judge ruled in your favor, you still got sued.

It would be funny if Trump became president....

if this was a movie.

Only if his vice president is whatever that creature his hair is. Pretty sure it's pulling all the strings.

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Hillary_Clinton_1786283.jpg VS Donald_Trump_6522122.jpg

Political Experience

Hillary Clinton Donald Trump

United States Secretary of State, 2009-2013 o none
Senator, United States Senate, 2001-2009
Candidate, United States President, 2008
First Lady, President Bill Clinton, 1993-2001
First Lady, State of Arkansas,

1979-1981, 1983-1992

• Downvote 2

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Hillary_Clinton_1786283.jpg VS Donald_Trump_6522122.jpg

Political Experience

Hillary Clinton Donald Trump

United States Secretary of State, 2009-2013 o none

Senator, United States Senate, 2001-2009

Candidate, United States President, 2008

First Lady, President Bill Clinton, 1993-2001

First Lady, State of Arkansas,

1979-1981, 1983-1992

Why the fuck are "first lady" and "candidate" listed as experience.

As a Senator, Clinton fucked up on the most important vote of her time, and as a Secretary of State she didn't do anything noteworthy and essentially kept the status quo.

• Upvote 4

As a Senator, Clinton fucked up on the most important vote of her time, and as a Secretary of State she didn't do anything noteworthy and essentially kept the status quo.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton built a coalition for tough new sanctions against Iran.

She brokered a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

she is one of the biggest supporters for rights and opportunities for women and girls, LGBT people, and young people around the world.

As first lady of the state for a dozen years (1979-1981, 1983-1992), she chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee

co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families,

and served on the boards of the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Arkansas Legal Services and the Children's Defense Fund.

as first lady she was the head of National Health Reform and educational reform

and any one of those things is still a hell of a lot more that trump has ever done as he o Political Experience

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Valid point, i was about to say that.

clinton believes in nothing. How that isn't obvious to everyone is beyond me. Trump, however, also believes in nothing and again, how that isnt obvious to all of his supporters is beyond me.

Still prefer clinton because although she is no less disingenuous in the views she is pushing now, those views are much, much less dangerous to me than the ones Trump disingenuously espouses.

• Upvote 3

Valid point, i was about to say that.

As First Lady, Hillary Clinton did not fit in the mold ,She testified before Congress on health care issues, went overseas to represent the US, and played an influential role as an adviser in her husband's Presidency.

thats why she was not just a first lady she was apart of bills Presidency.

• Downvote 1

I'm looking forward to Bill being the first ever First Man and having to go off on sight seeing tours with the other wives.

Sleeping with all of them

I am basing my judgement purely off watching some youtube videos. I've only really seen some material for trump, clinton and sanders and I don't know if Sanders stands a chance at all now but I would definitely have voted for him if it were between those 3. I honestly can't decide between the other 2. Both seem awful from what I have seen.