Who is the best tycoon? State your case.

SteelPenn

I feel this thread was made just for people to pat themselves on the back.

Of course it is. It's in the title. "State YOUR case". Subsequently the big egos/personalities of the game popped up like clockwork.

• Upvote 1

Honestly when it comes to Tycoons Steel Penn and Mentor deserve to be nominated.

I've heard from a couple different LOD members that it's well run and that Mentor is good to the new players of the game, though I've never been in LOD so I don't know if that is true. Not to mention GAMMA has numerous child organisations to feed GAMMA.

Steel Penn has an alliance named after him, left it, created Evil Empire which had numerous organisations throughout the MMA Tycoon world, he still has Steel Penn Icon orgs throughout the MMA Tycoon world too.

Hells Balls was very impressive, I know they had nutrition shops, clothing shops and gyms. They were everywhere and when I was quite new to the game I thought it was pretty cool how many different alliance businesses they had. Not sure how many orgs they were involved with though.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You've just made a big massive post saying how even though you're a crap manager you've made loads on money in the game and want people to tell you you're the best.

Why not start your own business in real life if you're so great and make some real money?

He would get arrested for laundering money by the IRS if he used the same system in real life that he does in the game.

You've just made a big massive post saying how even though you're a crap manager you've made loads on money in the game and want people to tell you you're the best.

Why not start your own business in real life if you're so great and make some real money?

I may not be the best manager in this game, but i rarely drop outside of the top 1%, similar to real life :shades: Unlike yourself which lacks cash to pay for VIP and his peak rank was 855, even though you started playing 1 month after i did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I may not be the best manager in this game, but i rarely drop outside of the top 1%, similar to real life :shades: Unlike yourself which lacks cash to pay for VIP and his peak rank was 855, even though you started playing 1 month after i did.

Well matty hasn't played the game in 4 years and I doubt it's because he lacks the cash to pay for VIP. And not to be rude or anything, but you weren't exactly a shining star in 2012 either.

EDIT: And the post below is probably the truth.

Well matty hasn't played the game in 4 years and I doubt it's because he lacks the cash to pay for VIP. And not to be rude or anything, but you weren't exactly a shining star in 2012 either.

EDIT: And the post below is probably the truth.

Well i was way above 855 rank, i hit top 100 around 2010. 2011 and 2012 i was mostly inactive on the fighting side. I did not even bother setting sliders.

Edit: i think you are right, maybe he was not talking about me, in which case sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I may not be the best manager in this game, but i rarely drop outside of the top 1%, similar to real life :shades:

Since this thread is giving me a severe case of eye-rolling... I submit the following :

284 of your 630 fights have come at either GAMMA, GKNY (GAMMA Kids New York) or GAMMA Butt Stompers...

That's gotta be like pleasuring yourself...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Since this thread is giving me a severe case of eye-rolling... I submit the following :

284 of your 630 fights have come at either GAMMA, GKNY (GAMMA Kids New York) or GAMMA Butt Stompers...

That's gotta be like pleasuring yourself...

I do not book fights for 2 of those, so what has that go to do with it? I bet you if we get 70% of the managers in these forums, most of them had close to 50% of their fights in alliance mates orgs, especially those in large sized alliances.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Seriously though, any mention will do. Even derogatory ones, anything will suffice. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Bloody hell, I can't believe you haven't been mentioned. You definitely deserve a lot of credit for organising and running The Highland Network as well as you do. I'd put you alongside Mentor, Steel Penn and the guy who ran Hells Balls.