Steel Penn's Alliance Rankings

SteelPenn

I will pay 500k to figure out the alliance rankings based off of this system or a variation of it.

1. Take all manager ranking from each alliance and average them out to give one ranking.

2. Take all companies orgs, clothing and nutritional rankings and average them out creating one ranking.

3. Take the over all ranking of each alliances top ten fighters and average them out.

4. Years active ?

5. Over all wins?

6. Open for ideas?

7. Take all of the above and average them out to show us our true top alliance.

I would love to hear ideas of how we can make this system work and what needs to be added or dropped from the rankings list to make it fair.

Once we have a system in place I will pay someone 500k to calculate the alliances and 250k per month to keep it up to date each month in this thread.

What would you want added or dropped from this list?

I'm not Rain Man or anything but Convicted is sitting on top of this score board.

Very well could be but I would love to see a real breakdown to show us who ranks in what order.

The easiest way to do something like this would be to come up with a criteria to judge it by and score it. I.E. 1-10 points or 1-100 points. Like a game review.

• Top Fighters
  • Top Managers
  • Companies
  • High Hyped fights
  • Winning Fights
  • Tournament participation / victories
  • Write ups / Forum contribution
  • Charity / Mentoring / Helpfulness
  • Division Pyramid Success

(What should be on there? What shouldn't be on there?)

Once you come up with a criteria, you score it. 1-10 per category. You add up the totals at the end of it, and bam. You'd have a winner / leader.

Or you can save the trouble, Convicted's the best damn alliance in the game and anybody with half a brain knows it. I'd only be interested in some scoring criteria to see who ends up in 2nd and 3rd place.

• Upvote 1

That's the whole point to see what order the alliances rank. I would even like a top ten alliance list.

I dont mind doing it. Let me know if that's cool.

Very cool man, glad to hear it. We need to refine the ranking system.

Would love to hear more ideas on what would make this fair?

Good points, I want to cover everything to make it as fair as possible. Not sure how we would calculate this but its good thinking and should come into play.

• Upvote 1

• Top Fighters

Top Managers

Companies

High Hyped fights

Winning Fights

Tournament participation / victories

Write ups / Forum contribution

Charity / Mentoring / Helpfulness

Division Pyramid Success

Is there anything on this above list that shouldn't impact a scoring criteria? Is there anything that should be added? If this is the case, pick an alliance, rate 1-10 in each category, repeat. I don't think Mike Tycoon has the time to come up with another formula to remind everybody that Convicted's the best in the game. :P

Two things are not right about this.

First off I'm not asking Mike to spend time on anything I am paying for these stats out of my own cash.

Secondly We can not just do a 1-10 rating based off of everyone personal opinions I would like to see real ranking based off of what we as alliance have done and not off a popular forum vote.

Now on the other hand I do feel your right about some of the categories.

• Top Fighters

Top Managers

Companies

High Hyped fights

Winning Fights

Tournament participation / victories

Write ups / Forum contribution

Charity / Mentoring / Helpfulness

Division Pyramid Success

Tournament Participation shouldn't really count, its all about the wins. Just means that bigger alliances who can put in more people would top that one.

Charity, Mentoring, Helpfulness can't really set anything up to figure that out i mean you can check the mentorship program but lets be honest that isn't one of the things that make a top alliance

Write ups/Forum Contribution same again really no way unless you take how many posts made and tally them with +1's or whatever but with the amount of spamming for spin and win credits just makes it redundant.

The winning percentage along with hype of the fights can get from the Division Pyramids.

Top fighters and managers you can get from just looking at the order of them on the alliance. Top fighters they are an option to see them all on the alliance tab.

Companies would take more looking into to get anywhere with them then you would have to take the average of them all. I find this to be honest another thing that can be abused by richer alliances such as Steel Penn.

Orgs, we all know how ads effect ratings. Just inflate the ads and get a bigger event rating.

Nut/Clothing - Sponsor a high hyped fighter for a million or so and let them buy out your stock, you can do it for multiple millions if you want it to get even higher for longer and in the end you have yourself a top hyped company.

I will pay 500k to figure out the alliance rankings based off of this system or a variation of it.

1. Take all manager ranking from each alliance and average them out to give one ranking.

2. Take all companies orgs, clothing and nutritional rankings and average them out creating one ranking.

3. Take the over all ranking of each alliances top ten fighters and average them out.

4. Years active ?

5. Over all wins?

6. Open for ideas?

7. Take all of the above and average them out to show us our true top alliance.

I would love to hear ideas of how we can make this system work and what needs to be added or dropped from the rankings list to make it fair.

Once we have a system in place I will pay someone 500k to calculate the alliances and 250k per month to keep it up to date each month in this thread.

What would you want added or dropped from this list?

I'm not gonna even try to do any complete rankings but I had some time and I love these kind of little statistics so I calculated some facts of FinnFighters:

FinnFighters

Manager ranking avg - 372.65
Top 10 fighter ranking avg - 63.90
Org ranking avg (6 orgs) - 53,17
Clothing company avg (1 company) - 7
Nutrition Companies avg (1 company) - 3
Total fights 24159 - wins 14420 (59.68%) - losses 9470(39,20%) - 269 (1.11%)
Years active ~ 4½ years

I excluded inactive managers and laundry stores from my calculations.

• Upvote 2

So in short you are saying there is no true way to rank the alliances, companies. I can only hope this is not the case.

I have been playing this game for over 4 years now with the hope that it can turn into a tycoon game and not just a MMA Fight Manager game it is now.

Definition of Tycoon =

1. Shogun

2. a. A top leader (as in Politics)

b. A business man of exceptional wealth and power : Magnate.

We need to do something to create Tycoons in this game and our alliances are the best way to allow us to be tycoons by the definition of the word. Alliances create leaders and business of wealth and power, or allow us to be MMA tycoons.

With some effort, communication and a lot of my cash we can create an alliance ranking that can be fair and respectable. All we need is an agreed ranking system in place and we are set. All ideas are welcome so if anyone has any please share them.

Rage where you at? Your always good with ideas, what are your thoughts on a fair system?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is great stuff now average them together and come up with a over all rating/ranking.

Rage? Ideas? Anyone?

I think the only real thing to go by is manager/fighter rankings like what was suggested earlier and what Kole did. Just make a note of other companies owned just to keep a stat for it. Since gyms/nuts/clothing can be more for personal things like laundering etc. Keep track of orgs for alliances as well of course. Whatever is decided to use, I'm down to compile the list for each alliance etc.

Ok so we take our managers rating and average them then take our alliances top 5 fighters and average them then combine the two managers and fighters and average them?

Is there anything else we should ad into this? Anyone?

Top 5 Manager Ranking Average
Top 5 Manager Hype Average

Full Alliance Manager Ranking Average
Full Alliance Manager Hype Average

Top 10 Fighter Ranking Average
Top 10 Fighter Hype Average

Org Ranking Average
Org Hype Average

Clothing Companies
Nutrition Companies

Other Accolades - Tourney Wins/Award Wins would go here.

W-L-D
Years Active

Added some stuff on to what Kole/Karter had. Hype averages are probably useless. As far has how to count the info for a ranking system idk. Maybe

instead of a rankings thing at the moment, it can be an Alliance Database that gets updated monthly. Until a way to score stuff is decided.

• Upvote 1