"I'm the legend killer, Charles Martel is going to be just another name added to the list!"

Thanks to Callum McGregor for the video!

Very rarely we would seen in the world of MMA Tycoon a fighter breakout and become a star towards the end of their career but one fighter who is doing just that is 35 year old MMA Helsinki Hall of Famer Leroy Morris (23-13). Leroy Morris has been quite vocal in recent times and being eager to prove himself as one of the best Featherweight fighters in the world he not so long ago called out the legendary fighter Clint Lomax (63-20-4).

Clint Lomax wasn't to be the only legendary fighter who wanted a piece of the action:

"Classy move calling out an old, washed up fighter like this. If you want to fight an older fighter, who still has gas in the tank, why don't you call out the Greatest Lighter Weight Fighter to ever put on a pair of 4 oz gloves? I'll put you on my list for people to give a beating which isn't a place you'll like being. As soon as I'm done winning EPL you can get a nice piece of humble pie."

Charles Martel

Sadly for all the Martel fans out there, Charles Martel (57-26-2) didn't come close to winning EPL, picking up only 2 wins out of the 10 EPL fights. On the other hand, Leroy Morris had his hand raised at the end of his gruelling 3 round fight with Clint Lomax, with many now calling for the former great to hang up his gloves after adding another loss to his MMA record. With no fight on the horizon, Leroy Morris may well have been the fighter who "broke" Clint Lomax and Leroy certainly believes that's the case.

"Of course I broke him, I see him at the end of the fight, that punk knew he lost it, he came out acting Mr Big Shot and got schooled by me and was lucky that one judge felt sorry for him. Fortunately for me, the other two judges were watching the world class performance I was putting on."

When asked about the challenge of fighting Charles Martel for the BW Syn title Leroy had the following to say.

"The only thing I'm scared of the most is the weight cut. I've never fought at 135lbs before but I'm confident I can make the weight. Why should I fear a has been? I'm the legend killer, Charles Martel is just going to be another name added to the list! He should have retired a long time ago, much like Clint Lomax. I'm looking forward to getting that Syn belt wrapped around my waist, proving that I'm the best BW fighter in the world."

We have no clue who's going to be winning this massive fight between these two superstars but one thing we do know, Leroy Morris vs Charles Martel is a fight you do not want to miss!

• Upvote 11

Billy Dessler whooped you once.. "Stop picking on guys who are way past their prime Leroy, I'll come over to Syn' and shut your mouth, I've been needing a challenge, or at least a good hype boost. One fight left on my contract, then I can give you a rematch and destroy you again. You need to stop shit talking these real legends, I'll teach you another lesson here soon."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13988029736056.jpg

"Baby Boy" Billy Dessler (118119)

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=118119

Good luck to both fighters from manager Bradley Burns.

Martel hasn't retired yet? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I made the mistake of telling myself I wouldn't retire him until at least his 100th fight. Only 15 more to go! Probably shouldn't have put him in EPL, he was too small for that tourney and was schooling fools as usual in his fights just before that.

I made the mistake of telling myself I wouldn't retire him until at least his 100th fight. Only 15 more to go! Probably shouldn't have put him in EPL, he was too small for that tourney and was schooling fools as usual in his fights just before that.

100 fights? That is dedication right there.

Thats not dedication, that is what one would call concussed

Couture and Hendo did it!!!!!!!

Both guys Leroy and Martel will get great hype from this fight and a big jump up in rankings.

What, they had 100 fights?

Anyways, if both of you are sticking with Syn afterwards, I have a guy in their 145lbs division who can take either of you on after.

Thats not dedication, that is what one would call concussed

"Your mother wasn't complaining when I was ground and pounding her so hard she got concussed when her head cracked the headboard."

C. Martel

Anyways, if both of you are sticking with Syn afterwards, I have a guy in their 145lbs division who can take either of you on after.

Martel will be in SYN still, of course. He'll still be the BW Champ. He moves around divisions so you're guy just might get some.

• Upvote 1

LOL not 100 fights not even put together. I meant they are/were old men still competing at the highest level.

Dessler will make a trip to see you're guy after in the 145 division if you'd like :)

"This motherfucker came to play patty-cake, but I don't play that shit. I'm hear to knock fools heads clean off their shoulders and that's what I did. He even tried to take me down and lay 'n pray me for a boring win, but this shithead couldn't even win trying to play his game. 45 years old #ANDSTILL!"

C. Martel

• Upvote 3

http://i.imgur.com/7Z4T2xU.png

"Devastator" Leroy Morris
35 year old
145lbs
23-12

" 35 seconds, that's all was left in the fight before I got caught.... 35 seconds. I put a beating on Charles Martel the entire 5 rounds and he gets lucky at the end of the fight. I got to give it to the old man, he can still stand and bang but I never should have lost that fight, I got sloppy and paid the price for it.

I was speaking to Jeff shortly after the fight and he's backing me to bounce back and eventually have another 5 round war in the future with Charles Martel. I guess we're going to have to wait and see what happens next. One thing is for sure, I'm not going away any time soon!"

• Upvote 1

"This motherfucker came to play patty-cake, but I don't play that shit. I'm hear to knock fools heads clean off their shoulders and that's what I did. He even tried to take me down and lay 'n pray me for a boring win, but this shithead couldn't even win trying to play his game. 45 years old #ANDSTILL!"

C. Martel

you da man

• Upvote 2

"Was this my 100th fight? Walk off into the sunset, dude I'm only 45 and coming off a sweet fifth round knockout win. I'm clearly just now entering my prime! Was I "losing" this fight according to the judges? Sure, but I'm not trying to be the best point fighter around. I finish fights bro, that's my thing. I feel like I've got another good few years in me, so stay tuned for some upcoming BIG fights."

C. Martel

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b8.jpg

Melvin "Dark Seer" Manhoef blog response

Wow matel you actually won congrats but don't forget i am still coming for your ass.I going to get revenge for my lost before i retire and don't care how long it takes.After my contract is over with MSN i challenge you to a fight in the old fogie division of the sfc.You down clown?

P.S Leroy Morris i was not impressed by that performance:)

• Downvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b8.jpg

Melvin "Dark Seer" Manhoef blog response

Wow matel you actually won congrats but don't forget i am still coming for your ass.I going to get revenge for my lost before i retire and don't care how long it takes.After my contract is over with MSN i challenge you to a fight in the old fogie division of the sfc.You down clown?

P.S Leroy Morris i was not impressed by that performance:)

"Didn't I just put a beat down on you this past EPL season? If you want a rematch you're gonna have to get in line and come to SYN. I'll travel to other promotions, with SYN approval, to take fights that fans wanna see and that interest me, but I don't think you qualify for either of those. I've never declined a fight though, so if your name somehow becomes a fight offer you can be sure I'll sign on the dotted line and give you another smashing."

C. Martel