Earned my black belt

bjornmma1

After a lot of hard work, sacrifice, sweat and many hours , I've finally earned my black belt. I was told that earning a black belt shows that I never gave up, worked past the pain, overcame the disapointments, faced my fears and learned enough to know how little I actually know.

Or to quote Royce Gracie : " A black belt only covers two inches of your ass, you have to cover the rest."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Black_belt.svg/479px-Black_belt.svg.png

Getting the mma tycoon forum black belt is a huge step in my evolution as a mixed martial artist...

Who was thinking it was a real black belt ....? :P

• Upvote 3

After a lot of hard work, sacrifice, sweat and many hours , I've finally earned my black belt. I was told that earning a black belt shows that I never gave up, worked past the pain, overcame the disapointments, faced my fears and learned enough to know how little I actually know.

Or to quote Royce Gracie : " A black belt only covers two inches of your ass, you have to cover the rest."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Black_belt.svg/479px-Black_belt.svg.png

Getting the mma tycoon forum black belt is a huge step in my evolution as a mixed martial artist...

Who was thinking it was a real black belt ....? :P

You ruined it. I knew it was about the forum, but then you had to go and get all clever. I was really getting into the story too. lol <_<

• Upvote 1

After a lot of hard work, sacrifice, sweat and many hours , I've finally earned my black belt.

? :P

Congratz spammer if that much hardwork as your words express might have been used at learning BJJ,you could have earned a real black belt by now. :P
  • Upvote 1

haha :P I wanted to trick a few and hoped to let them think at first that I got a real black belt, so I had to find some good words to use to be able to fool them ;)

I doubt I'll ever do bjj in real life anytime soon. Boxing and judo yes, but Bjj,... not really something that interests me at the moment

A black belt in tycoon is a black belt irl. :)