Do You! Need Avatar's or Logo's !?

Elexuz33

Great business practise

"too bad its broken lol buy another maybe it will work"

I know you put a complaint in about this post, but there is no infraction.

He is pointing out that you are creating avatars that people are paying for, yet they do not meet the standard that Mike has in place right now. How does that leave your customers? They are now out the cash they paid you and have a picture they can not use.

May want to rethink your strategy...or not.

He is pointing out that you are creating avatars that people are paying for, yet they do not meet the standard that Mike has in place right now. How does that leave your customers? They are now out the cash they paid you and have a picture they can not use.

okey.. all my costumers can use the avatar the have buy.. and im tired of people that not buy avatar's in here they only complain on my stuff.. stick to your own tread.. its not my fould there buy avatars here ..

• Downvote 1

Just to give benefit of the doubt, I assumed that payments were being made based upon and after approval by Mike. If that's the case, they're not out anything other than the time to submit and request approval. But, I don't know either way what this seller's policy is.

Just to give benefit of the doubt, I assumed that payments were being made based upon and after approval by Mike. If that's the case, they're not out anything other than the time to submit and request approval. But, I don't know either way what this seller's policy is.

they pay when the avatar is accepted..

• Upvote 3

they pay when the avatar is accepted..

So yeah, if you mean when accepted by Mike (not meaning when the bid is accepted by you) then honestly, I don't know what everybody is griping about. Sure, it sucks when an avi is rejected, and perhaps they'd like if you made mods, but if this is your policy and they aren't out any $ in the process...it is what it is. It's fine and fair.

So yeah, if you mean when accepted by Mike (not meaning when the bid is accepted by you) then honestly, I don't know what everybody is griping about. Sure, it sucks when an avi is rejected, and perhaps they'd like if you made mods, but if this is your policy and they aren't out any $ in the process...it is what it is. It's fine and fair.

i think the another graphic maker's on the forum is budherd cause i make money and im new then they have to complain on my tread that's sad ..

• Upvote 1

I have bought plenty of stuff off of Elexus and always only pay him for avatars if and when accepted by Mike. remember not everyone has english as a first language. Looks to me there is some misunderstandings because of that above. Elexus does not demand payment until approved by mike. I think guys making avatars are just saying if it doesnt get approved I dont want to redo, they would prefer to just make new ones. That is what elexus was saying

They are sick of putting a lot of effort into making avatars and then not being approved.

Cheers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have bought plenty of stuff off of Elexus and always only pay him for avatars if and when accepted by Mike. remember not everyone has english as a first language. Looks to me there is some misunderstandings because of that above. Elexus does not demand payment until approved by mike. I think guys making avatars are just saying if it doesnt get approved I dont want to redo, they would prefer to just make new ones. That is what elexus was saying

They are sick of putting a lot of effort into making avatars and then not being approved.

Cheers

That's what I though, so I say ALL GOOD! Keep on with your self there Elexuz, your policies are fine and either they misunderstood or are simply as you said, finding things to complain about. Go do you. And this is coming from a "competitor" so to speak!

• Upvote 2

Cheers

Thank's What i mean!