go ahead i am a sucker for creation tournaments.You can enter me in heavy weight division .I also like to made a donation to the prize fund :thumbup: .

"Leaving on a jet plane award " =25k for which ever fighter knockouts Mr.J fighter out of tournament

"pokemom for girls award"=25k for which ever fighter knockouts GBK16 out of tournament

"Hanging on for dear life award "=Longest lasting noob manger (in this case been in game 6 months or less) will receive 25k

• Upvote 3

go ahead i am a sucker for creation tournaments.You can enter me in heavy weight division .I also like to made a donation to the prize fund :thumbup: .

"Leaving on a jet plane award " =25k for which ever fighter knockouts Mr.J fighter out of tournament

"pokemom for girls award"=25k for which ever fighter knockouts GBK16 out of tournament

"Hanging on for dear life award "=Longest lasting noob manger (in this case been in game 6 months or less) will receive 25k

unique awards for sure. :shades:

• Upvote 2

Ok guys edited the top few pages with all the people who signed up.

Skipper i added you as an alternate and will move you up to the signup as soon as you can confirm or deny.

One change from the last tournament is that it will be 3x3 minute rounds with the final being 5x3 minute rounds!!! I have edited the Rules section!!! I will highlight it so it will be clear!!!

HARTbroken award=25k for whosoever knocks out Mickey's fighter.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Rules of the tournament: (subject to change)

• Fighters must be 18 years old (creation date TBA.... DO NOT create a fighter before this!!)
  • Fights will take place in Lumpinee so you must make it to London for your fights!
  • Starting contracts will be 5 fights at $5000/$3000/$3000
  • Fights will be 3x3 minute rounds with the Final 5x3 minute rounds. This is changed from the 5x3 and 5x5 from the last tournament!
  • Fights will be 10 point must system
  • Fighters will have 4 weeks to train after creation date, then it is 3 weeks between fights
  • Fighters MUST make the 265/185 limit on fight day
  • Testing of fighters IS allowed. However, being a KT tournament you run the risk of drawing a grappler in a Quick Fight and losing by sub. If you choose to sack your guy you can still replace him up until the start of the tournament, but note you will be at a disadvantage because your guy will be created later.
  • Knockout Tournament, so once you lose you are out of the tourney *
  • In the event of a draw, a panel will be chosen to choose a winner (with the loser getting a rematch down the line)
  • Fights MUST be accepted. This is a tournament! No reason to decline a fight in a tournament. Declining a fight will result in forfeit, resulting with an alternate replacing you.
  • While not compulsory, smack talk is encouraged! But remember this is meant to be FUN so talk smack, be arrogant. But keep it IN CHARACTER and don't make/take it personal.
  • Draw will be random, will ask someone to make the draw
  • (That's all i can think of at the moment but will add more if i feel the need to)

* Now while this is an elimination tournament, I encourage you all to stick around even if you lose in the first round. Who knows? With the right training you might be able to bounce back to avenge your loss! The aim of this tournament is to build a division! Who knows, with inactives you may even get a recall!!

• Downvote 1