Best of the Best P4P 600

XxxtremeT13

Here is your chance to prove you are the best P4P fighter there is....I'm looking for at least 16 of the top 600 P4P fighters to square off in a winner takes all double elimination tourney....

Buy in will be $200,000 and the winning fighter will take home 85% of the purse...If any managers or companies donate money it will be either added into the the 85% or used for KO/Sub or fight of the night awards (determined by donating manager/company). If there is more than 16 fighters interested then I will adjust the brackets accordingly. I will basically be using a seeding system similar to that of March Madness basketball where the highest P4P fighter will get the highest seeding (1) and the lowest P4P fighter will get lowest seeding (16 or whatever it ends up being) highest will face lowest....in the event of having to use a Bye round for to start the highest seeded fighters will get the bye. Winner of the losers side will face winner of winners side to determine the best of the best!

since most (all) top p4p fighters are likely contracted already the loan a fighter system will be utilized, unless the organization manager is ok with releasing the fighter temporarily until completion...All contracts will be 1/1/1 this is the ultimate fight for your money, pride, honor and glory!

fights will take place every 2 or 3 weeks (determined by if a fighter has cuts/injuries...With so much at stack I don't expect anyone to fight injured or cut.

fights will take place in Hilo

the winner of losers side will have to defeat the winner of winners side twice to be champion and win the money...if winner goes undefeated they would only need to fight 5 times...the losers side would need to fight 6 times to win it all.

Since I've got the hang of this website to make my brackets it will be easy to track and if I have more than the 16 interested fighters then once I input their names it will generate everything for me including if a fighter gets a bye round or not. Obviously the more fighters the more money to win.

I know this is a long shot, but I'm just trying to do something difference and bigger..typical tournaments are creation ones, and not so much for ones at the top!

I'm willing to listen to any advise/insight to make this work and make adjustments from there.

• 2 weeks later...