You know you've made it in Tycoon when....

Columbo

There's trolling, then there's pointing out facts. You sir, are an immoral human being, and that is a fact. ;)

to be honest, you seem like an alright dude, but the way you point out "facts" is disgusting. Never seen anyone in here so obsessed with rankings and where he is in them. Sure some people play the system, but it's the game owners job to run the game, not yours.

• Upvote 2

to be honest, you seem like an alright dude, but the way you point out "facts" is disgusting. Never seen anyone in here so obsessed with rankings and where he is in them. Sure some people play the system, but it's the game owners job to run the game, not yours.

Very curious how you came to a conclusion that I'm obsessed with rankings? This game is for shits and giggles, and this forum is a Game forum. So when someone abuses the system, then start defending themselves with random nonsense, I think it's pretty valid to point out rankings, which are a part of this game, on this Game forum.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've never had to high of a ranking my highest was 174 but I've had other good feats.

I've ran the number 1 clothing store and nutrition store in the game at one point.

I'm an ex owner of the greatest KT org in the game (Dynasty)

I have almost 10m in my account and run my own self funded gym for my fighters.

Very curious how you came to a conclusion that I'm obsessed with rankings? This game is for shits and giggles, and this forum is a Game forum. So when someone abuses the system, then start defending themselves with random nonsense, I think it's pretty valid to point out rankings, which are a part of this game, on this Game forum.

If the game is for shits and giggles I couldnt care less about rankings or anything else. For example, I only know one top guy from the rankings, Kajun Puno.