Mike is playing?

Trump2020

Maybe he just seen who it was from and ignored it. I know you want to use your old name, and at this point everyone knows this account is yours so I dont see what difference it makes.

Maybe you should just leave it alone. Just trying to help you stay out of trouble.

him stay out of trouble ill belive that when i c it

• Upvote 1

You signed a fighter to my org. I sent out a mail to my managers with tips for new players to help them out as we are a new org with quite a few new managers. You replied and told me to 'F*** Off' and then gave me further abuse. Why did you do that?

because he is a idiot and cant work out why people dont like him and want him here

• Upvote 2

Maybe he just seen who it was from and ignored it. I know you want to use your old name, and at this point everyone knows this account is yours so I dont see what difference it makes.

Thats what I am saying I havent done nothing bad in like 6 years in the game and about a year when I am officially allowed to play.

• Downvote 3

You signed a fighter to my org. I sent out a mail to my managers with tips for new players to help them out as we are a new org with quite a few new managers. You replied and told me to 'F*** Off' and then gave me further abuse. Why did you do that?

You sent me like 8 mails in a hour what you want me to say to you? I dont see a reason why a guy who is 5 days in the game should sent a manager who is playing for 8 years a tips how to play the game.

• Downvote 2

You sent me like 8 mails in a hour what you want me to say to you? I dont see a reason why a guy who is 5 days in the game should sent a manager who is playing for 8 years a tips how to play the game.

Maybe just ignore it like I actually said in the subject title and be glad it helps new players work out how to play the game?

• Upvote 1

Maybe just ignore it like I actually said in the subject title and be glad it helps new players work out how to play the game?

If I ignore it you will keep sending me these dumb messages I dont care so I had to straighten you out. This is a fight game if you are offended by these words I think you should play something else.

• Downvote 2

I see you are a newbie and not familiar with stuff here. In situations like this one we just say "fuck off, Humors" and carry on. It was like a trend in this forum till people stopped paying attention to his bullshit. A manager who isnt playing anymore once told me that they should have named that dude Bullshit cause this is the only thing he provides. Just dont give him the attention he craves for.

Mike should just block whatever country the tard is "playing" from, he has 1 fighter without a gym or contract and he has no fights on his managers record.......just a forum dwelling simpleton

Mike should just block whatever country the tard is "playing" from, he has 1 fighter without a gym or contract and he has no fights on his managers record.......just a forum dwelling simpleton

Well lets make in intresting if you ar such a badass.

Lets fight who even loses leaves the game. Put your money where your mouth is kid.

• Downvote 1

Well lets make in intresting if you ar such a badass.

Lets fight who even loses leaves the game. Put your money where your mouth is kid.

No i actually play the game while you just hang out here like a fruit, if you had a single ounce of integrity i would jump at the chance to cut out the mma tycoon cancer