QFC Tournament Question

Hi all,

Recently I joined my first QFC tournament. For several days, it has been sitting at 6 of 16 joined.

For those who have done these before (specifically, the VIP version), how long does it typically take for the bracket to fill and the tournament to launch? Obviously it will vary, but I am hoping for a range if possible.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

I'm in the same boat with those 6 men.

It would be great if tournaments did allow training. At least waiting for the tourney wouldn't mean you are wasting training potential of 18-er.

I thought fighters waiting for QFC tournaments don't age?

• Upvote 1

They fill up slow but the potential reward is high as you can test your fighter multiple times( if you win) and find out a lot about their hiddens this way very quickly.

And as mentioned, you don't lose training time.

That's why I figured I would try one out.

It really depends, sometimes it can take quite awhile but a post like this will probably help it fill up.

I was hoping that would be a pleasant side effect.

Thanks everyone!

Um hey y'all pulled a noon move twice in row and put my fighters in tournament who r not up to weight. Will my 205 fighter and my 250 fighter fight 270 pound guys or be pulled out

Um hey y'all pulled a noon move twice in row and put my fighters in tournament who r not up to weight. Will my 205 fighter and my 250 fighter fight 270 pound guys or be pulled out

Have they been entered into QFC heavyweight tournaments? I assume if they've been accepted to join then they fit the weight criteria.

Don't worry about being a much lighter heavyweight. You will be faster than them because of that, and you should still pack enough of a punch to win.

I love heavyweights cause the fights are quick. Hit em in the body to tire them out fast.