The Best Ideas / Suggestions Thread

markyosullivan

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:04 AM, jjsquirrel said:

Game got a really solid core mechanic with the sliders, hiddens, fight orgs etc. that kept it running for years. Won't last forever though without some active development.

I took up the game again out of covid boredom and met some cool peeps that keep me engaged. Once the in-game boredom overtakes what I’ve got currently going on…well. 

• 3 months later...

2 things should be implemented. As it stands right now I don't do custom avatars as in use them. That's because they are just purely estatic and have 0 benefits. I don't mind spending money or VIP for things as I've made my fair share of 16 yo fighters but why would you spend VIP for something that has no gain. But Mike if you created an algorithm which you and I both know would be a simple line (if) code that a custom avatar is the winner there is a bonus like 5% hype+pop gain then I think a lot of the guys like me might actually be willing to spend the VIP on custom avatars putting more money in your pocket. And doing something like this still doesn't give a custom avatar any advantage in a fight over a non custom avatar something I know you are wanting to avoid doing, but what it does is it gives orgs more of a reason to sign a custom avatar as more hype+pop equals more tickets which makes more money. And it means if that fighter is winning and getting better hype+pop is he probably getting better contracts and making more money. 

2: Clothing and Nutrition companies should make NPC sales based on hype. Maybe regular and takes away inventory upto a certain amount of sales. Maybe this could run into a potential problem for their being clothes and nutrition supplements for fighters. So maybe another way to combat that is having two sets with research and development limits as well as prices. One for fighters/managers and another for public/NPC sales and if doing that way make the price cap smaller on merchandise for NPCs/public sales merchandise as the general public maybe can't afford or wouldn't want or need things of the same quality a fighter would.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if this has been talked about, but I would like for some way to include signature moves or preferred moves for fighters. If you could tell a fighter to look for a certain submission, for example, or to have some sliders for specific types of strikes. I don't have a great practical implementation in mind, but I just love the idea. I know you can set a fighter to prefer a certain position on the ground, but this could be expanded upon.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...