Puno the GOAT 2

Rambo

Puno has had an impressive run, but he is not the game's goat, I think he has not fought since the summer if i am not mistaken and he is 7-7 in TWGC, overall fight record in the game is actually 34-13 if you take K-1 as well as TWGC. If he beats Snow he is probably the #1 for this year, despite being much less active than some of the other top fighters.

• Upvote 4

The King has been bested and now princess Karter doesn't want anything to do with King Burns or his LHW BEAST! You really hate losing to me LOL get used to it.

so beastly

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=900962

Your guy has a fight booked with a 13-9 fighter that he's probably gonna lose cuz he's a scrub with a purple belt - you remember the last time I faced one of your purple belts?

tap

tap

tap

ring any bells...

I think the GOAT can live without a win over the beastly Alex John Conor Burns on his resume.

Like I said, I think the GOAT will live without an easy win over the not-so-beastly fighter of yours.

2-1 for Guk in that series buddy, whooped you twice and to make a statement i'll knock Diggs out with GSG in their upcoming fight.

:rolling:

your claim that GSG will win via KO is comical. you don't have any balls to setup those sliders. your entire roster smells like cookies. predictable boring cookies. you're one dimensional and delusional if you think GSG can knock out anything.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=880385

SOS, SOS, SOS, did anybody give GSG his arm back?

Like I said, boring, predictable cookies.

My motto - you win some, you lose some

Karter's motto - if you don't fight you can't lose!

Example of Karter's motto:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=899605

I smell a 3 fight win streak. :whip:

Lol better be happy with a gift split decision you got, Merry Christmas

All your wins vs me are probably split or majority.

You'd be absolutely nothing without your boring, predictable, cookies. Trash. One dimensional. Garbage.

Orlando beat your LW who was 20 lbs lighter. It was closer than it should of been but he won 3 rounds to 2. Another Bradley Bums ass kicked.

3 fight winning streak; one-sided, absolutely dominant.

"nobody makes Puno bleed his own blood, nobody."

FALSE: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=861099

Just 1 of the former P4P #1 fighters that got his ass kicked by the almighty Puno during his run to the top.

If you're done hiding in your life partners org, the King challenges you to a duel.

Badr al Din vs Michael Salazar

both unsigned. same w/c, same skills, same ID.

You picked the fight this time "King". Your guy who popped KO Power and a Chin vs my guy who hadn't fought and could've popped anything. And what happened? The same thing that happened the first 3 times, I knocked you the fuck out!

• Upvote 1

what about an avatar bet? I win, you gotta rock the avatar of my choice (profile and forums) for all of 2018. you win I give you 5 mil tycoon cash.

you have yourself a deal. Does that work for you, your Highness?

I want to see whether he can do something against a fighter w/ a chin.

Am I restricted to one choice for both avatar and forums? or can I choose a different one for each?

ApeY1bV.jpg yH4ZWt6.gif

decisions, decisions...

• Upvote 3

You picked the fight this time "King". Your guy who popped KO Power and a Chin vs my guy who hadn't fought and could've popped anything. And what happened? The same thing that happened the first 3 times, I knocked you the fuck out!

:thumbup:

congrats, good win. that was a good prospect. probably didn't help that I forgot to set sliders but I had bigger fish to fry. Maybe one day you'll get there little leaguer.