(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

Tyson Mitchell http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=116394

He reached 7th best manager in the game and owns Aspire Clothing.

Lol... beat me to it. TJ is Rookie Of The Year without a doubt. No QFC can-crushing, no island hype farming and he accepts every fight without checking the opponent. He has many wins where his fighter was 10k ID newer than the opponent(talking about 290K, 300K orgs, not some peaked fighters). I call these awards biased if anyone else wins this lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol... beat me to it. TJ is Rookie Of The Year without a doubt. No QFC can-crushing, no island hype farming and he accepts every fight without checking the opponent. He has many wins where his fighter was 10k ID newer than the opponent(talking about 290K, 300K orgs, not some peaked fighters). I call these awards biased if anyone else wins this lmao.

Damn, close the polls, that's bloody impressive. With a bit of luck he can still crack top 10 this year. Has there ever been a manager to do that in his first year, in recent times at least?

Camara did okay but all that QFC can-crushing doesnt make him worthy imo

Thank God for opponent ranking stat :) Yup, I actually fight harder managers than your alliance mate.

Your argument doesn’t hold any water, specially since you were under the same Fart Master system I followed and made us successful.

You may continue your circle jerk now :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TJ should be winning this

- Top 10 ranking

- Fight consists majority of non-QFC bouts and outside of an org he has input in (I know this is a point that some managers don't abuse, but it's still to his credit that it means he doesn't have direct influence on his bouts)

- Some huge wins over big managers including Chris Karter (3-0 last I checked)

- Runs one of, if not THE, best clothing stores in the game

- Not really a point for why he should win, but also a pleasure to deal with in the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank God for opponent ranking stat :) Yup, I actually fight harder managers than your alliance mate.

Your argument doesnt hold any water, specially since you were under the same Fart Master system I followed and made us successful.

You may continue your circle jerk now :)

Actually i didnt follow his advice and didnt make 100 qfc fights. Where are you fighting those harder managers? On the island? Lmao. I really wanna see the island pros after the season is over.

At least I am not the one picking up FAs and running away from the high level orgs.

P.s.: Go count the average ranking of your last 20 opponents. If you had any clue, you would have known it is not accurate. And as I said it just shows the last 20 fights. What about the 100 qfc fights?

Don't get me wrong, you have potential to become good player, but followed the wrong starting strategy, which is not so much your fault, but your mentor's fault. Spamming QFC really doesn't count as winning and isn't bringing respect from the experienced managers.

• Downvote 4

TJ should be winning this

- Top 10 ranking

- Fight consists majority of non-QFC bouts and outside of an org he has input in (I know this is a point that some managers don't abuse, but it's still to his credit that it means he doesn't have direct influence on his bouts)

- Some huge wins over big managers including Chris Karter (3-0 last I checked)

- Runs one of, if not THE, best clothing stores in the game

- Not really a point for why he should win, but also a pleasure to deal with in the game.

TJ hands down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually i didnt follow his advice and didnt make 100 qfc fights. Where are you fighting those harder managers? On the island? Lmao. I really wanna see the island pros after the season is over.

At least I am not the one picking up FAs and running away from the high level orgs.

P.s.: Go count the average ranking of your last 20 opponents. If you had any clue, you would have known it is not accurate. And as I said it just shows the last 20 fights. What about the 100 qfc fights?

Don't get me wrong, you have potential to become good player, but followed the wrong starting strategy, which is not so much your fault, but your mentor's fault. Spamming QFC really doesn't count as winning and isn't bringing respect from the experienced managers.

That's not nice :(

I gave your fighters a place to fight when Scotty gave you the boot for declining to fight the guy that was a minute away from beating your guy 50-45. You didn't last 2 weeks :( and went 1-1 . I told you man, my org was not easy.

I don't know what your beef with Fart Master is but I can only imagine, he got bossy with you and you went full WurldStarrr and dindu nuffin and now you hate him with a passion? Probably filmed the entire thing on portrait mode too lol

Whatever man, not my problem lol :)

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Kendrick I have had 3 direct interactions the entire game with you:

1) When you wouldn't fight the TIT contender and you asked me for contracts. I gave them to you. You went 1-1 at my org and ran away faster than your rank could handle it. You had come running away from TIT after you kept declining your fight against the guy that was 4-0 in rounds before you pulled that miracle sub. Scotty gave you the boot ain't that right? hahaha now THAT was funny :) Scotty don't fuck around boy.

2) When an org owner wrote to me to tell me not to accept you in my org, that you always decline fights trying to protect your rank. I believe it was an org in Japan, you had gotten the belt and were being a pain in the arse declining all your fights, stalling the division. I ignored him, gave you the benefit..you lasted a week, the second you lost you gave up lol.

3) When I picked up an F.A. signed to Kings and asked you to please release him cause I had picked him up to support PFC in St Pete's. I was honest with you. And no Kings was never an elite org lol, you were "managing" it once a week (lol Sundays?) and gave up on that too lol. PFC is still strong and I get good matchups, I fought the Fart Master's 5-0 prospect teh other night :) It was fun, he was winning and then I knocked him out, made him retire his prospect :) We still have a good laugh about that. He even messaged me in case I wanted to pick him up from the FA's :) You see the pattern here ? I get along with people because I'm not a douchebag to them in the forums or behind the safety of my computer :)

I never denied crushing QFC's. Means to an end, and I did it all by myself in 6 months while helping countless orgs. and outplaying a certain alliance of evil little cretins. I also kept the Island together this season with maybe 2 other people :) commitment Kendrick, google it. I am also fixing the god damn FA market with the community on that other thread while working on my second org with some new friends.

Glass houses Kendrick.. glass houses :)

1) There was a whole discussion about this, where I think I have explained myself pretty well. Got bored with The Island season already, just came to your org to kick Scotty Joe's ass as he issued a challenge, did it and freed up some fighter slots.

2) Never had a champion in Tokyo, so maybe stop pulling shit outta your ass.

3) When I said you were picking up FAs and running away from top orgs, I meant picking up fighters from CEC and Syn and going to ehmm.. where? CEFC? Undead Fighting Championship? World Fighting Championship? Kings FC was never a top org ofc, though it had the best 310k competition.

Personally, I am rejecting fights only if they make no sense, never rejecting because I feel I am going to lose. Best scenario for me would be accepting every fight that I get offered, but not every org has good match making, and even in that case I am trying to reach an agreement with the org owner - I tried the same with Scotty Joe, but he preferred to call me pussy via mass mail to org managers and he got what he deserved. Some fights really make no sense. Recently, got offered a fight for my lets say 800 p4p fighter vs 5k p4p can. It was an easy win for my fighter who had much better skills, but I rejected it cause it made no sense. In another org, my fighter who is a champ. btw, just beat for second time one of the contenders, but straight after the fight he got offered to fight the same contender for third time. I am always enjoying a good challenge, so not scared to fight anyone. You could come up with as much shit as you would like, think I have proven myself as a stand up guy around the game and the forums. I really wonder what random stuff you are going to throw at me with your next post, cause that's what you have been doing in the development of this discussion:

- I said you did good in 2017 but had too many ez QFC wins, you came back with the argument that you have better opponent rank(nvm it is a broken stat) in your last 20 fights;

- I explained you that it is just for the last 20 fights, while the award is for the whole 2017, you started throwing shit at me, like I am relevant to this award somehow, when I am not at all.

• Downvote 1

That's not nice :(

I gave your fighters a place to fight when Scotty gave you the boot for declining to fight the guy that was a minute away from beating your guy 50-45. You didn't last 2 weeks :( and went 1-1 . I told you man, my org was not easy.

I don't know what your beef with Fart Master is but I can only imagine, he got bossy with you and you went full WurldStarrr and dindu nuffin and now you hate him with a passion? Probably filmed the entire thing on portrait mode too lol

Whatever man, not my problem lol :)

Cheers.

Since you changed your post, here is why i don't like what Rabid Alien or Fart Master or whatever his name is now does:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57834&page=1

And this was not the first, nor the last time he did something similar. If you have the time and the will, search the forums, get to know the matter. As much as I like his willingness to help newbies, I think he is harming the game when he losses his shit over something not so important. Also, I don't believe that teaching newbies to QFC is the best way to learn the game. I mean, when they stop doing QFCs, they are totally unprepared for serious fights - a thing that happened to me, after having him as a mentor, so I had to learn the game all over again, never mind I didn't have that many QFC fights.

Anyway, we went way too much off the topic, good luck in the voting Camara. You had a nice run in 2017, but I think I expressed my arguments why TJ deserves the award more.

It's Tyson Mitchell and it's not even close.

Closer than you think. I'm playing Devil's advocate here, I came in here to drop 3 names, TJ was at the top of the list. Other honorable mentions were you and maybe Danielle Bee and Jackie Steve (but both went inactive).

ooc, has TJ entered any tournaments? Won any tournaments? for the most part dude thrived off 25 year olds in ID restricted orgs.

Closer than you think. I'm playing Devil's advocate here, I came in here to drop 3 names, TJ was at the top of the list. Other honorable mentions were you and maybe Danielle Bee and Jackie Steve (but both went inactive).

ooc, has TJ entered any tournaments? Won any tournaments? for the most part dude thrived off 25 year olds in ID restricted orgs.

Im not in here to say its me or not but since you're back my old sparring partner my current roster is 34-5 (all my own 18yo builds), and I have Aron Gunnarsson in the Dynasty K1 final. Oh and of course don't forget that perfect record against you almighty excellence pisser :yes: . All 3 with those pesky 25yos against your projects who you kicked to the curb after losing to me. It's nice to have you back.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2pzk60l.png

• Upvote 1

Im not in here to say its me or not but since you're back my old sparring partner my current roster is 34-5 (all my own 18yo builds), and I have Aron Gunnarsson in the Dynasty K1 final. Oh and of course don't forget that perfect record against you almighty excellence pisser :yes: . All 3 with those pesky 25yos against your projects who you kicked to the curb after losing to me. It's nice to have you back.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2pzk60l.png

RIP CK - 12/2017

"He was a kind and gentle soul"

I've got to say, TJ 100% deserves this award. Sure we're both Aspire, so i guess i could be a little biased, but i honestly dont see anyone who has made a more impressive start to the game this year. He's a great manager, and a lovely guy to talk to and be friends with behind the scenes. If anyone else wins, i will be very disappointed because he is hands down winner in my book