hey

CmDrunk123

So we aren't three different people? Interesting.

You can't prove it either way, that's what I have been trying to tell you. Hence the reason for this rule, since there's no way to know whether it's more than 1 real life friends playing together, or 1 guy w/ multiple accounts trying to give himself advantages.

You are, once again preaching to a messenger. These are MIKEs rules, not mine, right? I'm simply pointing out you are breaking Mikes rules. Is what you are doing hurting me? Nope. Is it hurting anyone else? Unlikely. Can you, in theory, use 3 accounts to benefit yourself? Absolutely.

And Mike 100% understands where this game is at and where this game is going(will never admit it though). Do you think he would put a "money-maker" on a back shelf? Mike doesn't do anything about multi-accounts because of money, that's for sure. He knows this game has a limited shelf life unless he modernizes it, which he has no interest in doing. He's milking a cow that's one foot in the grave.

I don't know you, and have no way of knowing if what you are saying about the 3 accounts is the truth or not. If it's the truth, then keep on trucking, because Mike won't do anything about it. If not, shame on you :)

I have less hair and bigger tits.

I just don't like the accusations, man. No need to make an issue of it. You're still saying I'm doing something I'm not, which I've attempted to explain, but you're sticking to it. I take issue with questioning someones integrity, based on nothing but suspicion when there are perfectly reasonable explanations.

Yes, you can to an extent benefit from multi-accounts, but really, not all that much. If someone had the time to invest in three different companies, hell, they're frigging dedicated and I salute them because they're making the game better for other users.

And credit where credit is due; fantastic comeback :winner:

You understand posting from different forum accounts doesn't prove anything right? lol

Then feel free to go and see what managers are online right now. You'll find all three of us are, and my buddy Ragnar is in the process of rolling up a small joint for us to smoke (we're in Canada, fully legal).

Davey Mack

Ragnar Lothbrok

Billy Talent

I just don't like the accusations, man. No need to make an issue of it. You're still saying I'm doing something I'm not, which I've attempted to explain, but you're sticking to it. I take issue with questioning someones integrity, based on nothing but suspicion when there are perfectly reasonable explanations.

Yes, you can to an extent benefit from multi-accounts, but really, not all that much. If someone had the time to invest in three different companies, hell, they're frigging dedicated and I salute them because they're making the game better for other users.

And credit where credit is due; fantastic comeback :winner:

The accusation was probably pre-mature(Camara knows this word too well), but the main points of my rants were to basically say it's a rule that's not being followed, and there's no way to prove if people have multiple accounts or not.

Then feel free to go and see what managers are online right now. You'll find all three of us are, and my buddy Ragnar is in the process of rolling up a small joint for us to smoke (we're in Canada, fully legal).

Davey Mack

Ragnar Lothbrok

Billy Talent

I think it's legal to smoke at home in majority of the US too by now.

The fighters of 1 account fighting in the org of another on the same IP is generally frowned upon because it can be exploited by multis to boost the org and make money, or boost the records of certain fighters.

Fighting each other is also frowned upon as again it can be exploited by multi to boost manager/fighter.

Also you guys don't help yourself avoid the accusations when 2 accounts are posting about the 1 org. Especially when the dude who runs the org isn't the one to start the thread.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ce3x9c.png

Now I don't know if you're all different people or not. Having all 3 accounts logged in at the same time or posting on the forum on same IP doesn't really prove much (just use different browsers) but you're all VIP so Mike ain't gonna do shit :yes:

I'll be honest I cared more about multies when the game had more players. Conversely I feel like there are only twenty of us actually playing the game and that I spend most of the day talking to the same one or two guys on their dozen or so accounts at this point. It's disheartening but I've given up the witch hunt. Since we're not burning witches at the stake anymore, I'm not going to spend all day calling everybody a witch.

That being said screw multies.

• Upvote 2

Actually, it is. 10 years in IT and A+ Certified before moving into business. Each device has it's own individual IP address on a local network, which we would be since we live together FFS. If I pass around a laptop, it'll have the same IP for crying out loud. It doesn't change based on fingerprints.

I would say he's talking about your WAN IP that you would have 1 of in most cases, I'm not seeing how a LAN IP plays any role here, we're not your router and this isn't your intranet. I'm only 7 years in and I work more with hardware but with what grasp of the basics I have this doesn't seem like relevant information.

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest I cared more about multies when the game had more players. Conversely I feel like there are only twenty of us actually playing the game and that I spend most of the day talking to the same one or two guys on their dozen or so accounts at this point. It's disheartening but I've given up the witch hunt. Since we're not burning witches at the stake anymore, I'm not going to spend all day calling everybody a witch.

That being said screw multies.

Hi Humours!

Ok, I wasnt going to jump on the fingerpointing wagon... But this does reads like humors.

The best advise my mentor gave me was to just do me and don’t mind people’s vibes here.

You see? Everyone is such a badass behind the safety of their monitor.

This poor soul spends timeless hours here micromanaging his pixelated characters and playing detective, trying to run things. Imagine how poor his diet must be, lack of exercise, sexual activity and status in the real world and you get my drift.

All the best, don’t mind Cheeto fingers lol just laugh at how badly he must smell in real life.

Using multis to boost your fighters/orgs so you can fuck other people up in the game is like having erectile disfunction, so you stick a finger up your ass so you can get a bonner and dont miss the booty call.
Everybody does it, but its too shamefull to admit it.

Good to see this topic taking a turn for sarcasm.

That's pretty much how I communicate with people most of the time. If I ever get mugged, I'm probably escalating it into a murder.

I had the same opinion of him until he/MPJuice trolled my tournament and wrangled a year's worth of VIP out of me lol

If I'm not mistaken, Humors also said some really offensive things about the children of a good friend of mine waaay back in the day. A gentleman that owned the Osaka-Niten Ichii fight organization of Tokyo. For me that's his biggest crime but mostly because I haven't been around/been impacted/paid attention to the rest of it.

so you stick a finger up your ass so you can get a bonner

GP5OxqN.jpg