hey

CmDrunk123

And others have made the point of the conflict of interest and that nothing will change. Mike is making money from the VIP, the multi's contribute more VIP, he's not going to cut off his own dick, so he's basically going to continue to work on the reno's in his house and ignore the wild west that the game has become with regard to the rules as long as the multi's keep paying him (either directly or indirectly) for VIP.

I wonder how much multi VIP money he is making compared to how much he is losing from players not renewing because of current state of the game?

• Upvote 1

I wonder how much multi VIP money he is making compared to how much he is losing from players not renewing because of current state of the game?

Very good question. Hard to say for sure obviously, but something he should seriously be considering. But if it's even close to a wash, why would he bother putting in the effort to deal with it? Other than integrity of the game. :blink:

Last Logins

LLudlow12 (129958) VIP Last Login:1

CmDrunk123 (129992) VIP Last Login:0

see the connections here between the sets of multi's and the 2 orgs?

Last Logins

TribalPhoenix (15347) VIP Last Login:0

AHardcoreLogo (97898) VIP Last Login:0

LoneWolfHunting (127486) VIP Last Login:1

Happy to address this.

My buddy runs the org. I'm the clothing company. My other buddy runs a gym. We're roommates, we talk a lot of shit, and we sit around and drink beers and play the game while we have our laptops open.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Happy to address this.

My buddy runs the org. I'm the clothing company. My other buddy runs a gym. We're roommates, we talk a lot of shit, and we sit around and drink beers and play the game while we have our laptops open.

Too bad didn't get a chance to quote this before you edited your heartwarming essay, but http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

Same IP=no inter-mingling. You "three" are involved w/ each other in every aspect of this game. Cut the crap.

No worries guys, just contact Mike and read the rules. Welcome to the game and its awesome you brought your friends.

Dont mind ImOnCoolWelfare too much lol. His diet of Ramen noodles and endless hours here are obviously affecting his mental state.

I contacted Mike but this is why this game is failing from people like him with al the hostility

• Upvote 1

No worries guys, just contact Mike and read the rules. Welcome to the game and it’s awesome you brought your friends.

Don’t mind ImOnCoolWelfare too much lol. His diet of Ramen noodles and endless hours here are obviously affecting his mental state.

Lol jokes are becoming weaker than your erection. Step it up Mr. "I use my multis gym".

I contacted Mike but this is why this game is failing from people like him with al the hostility

The best advise my mentor gave me was to just do me and don’t mind people’s vibes here.

You see? Everyone is such a badass behind the safety of their monitor.

This poor soul spends timeless hours here micromanaging his pixelated characters and playing detective, trying to run things. Imagine how poor his diet must be, lack of exercise, sexual activity and status in the real world and you get my drift.

All the best, don’t mind Cheeto fingers lol just laugh at how badly he must smell in real life.

The best advise my mentor gave me was to just do me and don’t mind people’s vibes here.

You see? Everyone is such a badass behind the safety of their monitor.

This poor soul spends timeless hours here micromanaging his pixelated characters and playing detective, trying to run things. Imagine how poor his diet must be, lack of exercise, sexual activity and status in the real world and you get my drift.

All the best, don’t mind Cheeto fingers lol just laugh at how badly he must smell in real life.

I really hope one day Mike finishes off his home renovations and cleans house of cheating scum like yourself. And are you really talking shit about someone after going above and beyond to depict a gay marriage between 2 text-based characters on buzz? Lol fucking loser.

• Upvote 3

Says the guy with a 30 page thread about your many multi accounts?

Moderator duphus even makes you cry bear the last page that part was hillarious.

Here, let me bump it lol. :)

Now get on your bike son.

Oh and the Tycoon wedding was awesome, maybe when you grow as a person a bit and realize that inclusion and diversity are in effect in 2019 you will get a job...

At McDonalds

Lololol

Imcool I think you take this game too serious bro

Don't take this game serious one bit. It's just something to distract myself w/ between work projects. But to comment on your previous post: the real reason this game is dying is because the managers who play straight are starting to get annoyed from seeing people abuse the lack moderation within the game, and people like yourself and Camara/Miss Miracle do whatever you want, while shitting on the original rules of the game. And those managers are calling it quits.

Says the guy with a 30 page thread about your many multi accounts?

Moderator duphus even makes you cry bear the last page that part was hillarious.

Here, let me bump it lol. :)

Now get on your bike son.

Oh and the Tycoon wedding was awesome, maybe when you grow as a person a bit and realize that inclusion and diversity are in effect in 2019 you will get a job...

At McDonalds

Lololol

Whoop, there you go making fables up again. I had 3 QFC test fights against an account w/ the same IP as me. Guess what bitchboy: "Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding).", within the rules.

Grow up a bit fool. I'd say 5 people in this game find you amusing, everyone else thinks you're an utter chode who take breaks between beating his meat to troll on game forums.

• Upvote 1

Too bad didn't get a chance to quote this before you edited your heartwarming essay, but http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

Same IP=no inter-mingling. You "three" are involved w/ each other in every aspect of this game. Cut the crap.

Yeah, my buddy was logged in when he was at my desk eating lunch, and accidentally posted under his name. What of it? Would make pretty easy sense since he was using my computer! And yes, we are involved - why is that a shock or even something to be remotely upset about? We're friends who work together, big deal. We're all above board on it, run our businesses separately, train our own fighters, etc. Would it be different if I became friends with someone THROUGH the game and we decided to work together? Your argument lacks all merit.

Moreover, is it fair for new VIP's to get held hostage by long standing players who have millions sitting in the bank, and basically control the supply of fighters for orgs? Is that good for the game? That starting fighters demand 5K across the board on 2 fight deals for their first fight? Do you really think THAT is better for the game? Or is that just better for what YOU want the game to be?

I wouldn't even give a crap if someone had multiple accounts. How in the holy hell does it even impact you other than disrupt a potential oligarchy of talent? Pound sand, champ.If the IP bothers you and you're so offended by me passing him my laptop instead of getting his own sometimes, I'll make sure to tell them how much this upsets you and will have us all log in using our own laptops now.

Last thing we'd want is for you to get all broken heart, muffin.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, my buddy was logged in when he was at my desk eating lunch, and accidentally posted under his name. What of it? Would make pretty easy sense since he was using my computer! And yes, we are involved - why is that a shock or even something to be remotely upset about? We're friends who work together, big deal. We're all above board on it, run our businesses separately, train our own fighters, etc. Would it be different if I became friends with someone THROUGH the game and we decided to work together? Your argument lacks all merit.

Moreover, is it fair for new VIP's to get held hostage by long standing players who have millions sitting in the bank, and basically control the supply of fighters for orgs? Is that good for the game? That starting fighters demand 5K across the board on 2 fight deals for their first fight? Do you really think THAT is better for the game? Or is that just better for what YOU want the game to be?

I wouldn't even give a crap if someone had multiple accounts. How in the holy hell does it even impact you other than disrupt a potential oligarchy of talent? Pound sand, champ.If the IP bothers you and you're so offended by me passing him my laptop instead of getting his own sometimes, I'll make sure to tell them how much this upsets you and will have us all log in using our own laptops now.

Last thing we'd want is for you to get all broken heart, muffin.

Lol let me start off by enlightening you that an IP is not dependent on which laptop any of you use, muffin.

You, or anyone else, being a multi is irrelevant to me, as 99/100 times, the top players are the ones who are actually good at the game, while the multis are all utter garbage, so I'm not bothered. The problem w/ this game, is that there's no way to prove if the people playing under the same IP are legit or it's one person w/ a bunch of accounts.

You're sitting here wasting your time trying to justify cheating(yes, not following the game rules=cheating).

There are benefits of having multiple accounts, main one would be what you are doing: having more than one business. Not to mention other ways to financially benefit yourself w/ more than one account.

Again, you can keep saying the same thing over and over, and have bitch-boy Camara sitting in the stands cheering you on, but at the end of the day, you're not playing by the rules.

As a side note, I agree that some of the veteran managers are greedy. I personally don't negotiate contracts anymore as I have more than enough game-cash not to need bloated contracts. Those managers should be ashamed of themselves declining contracts because an org can't afford to pay them more.

• Downvote 1

Lol let me start off by enlightening you that an IP is not dependent on which laptop any of you use, muffin.

You, or anyone else, being a multi is irrelevant to me, as 99/100 times, the top players are the ones who are actually good at the game, while the multis are all utter garbage, so I'm not bothered. The problem w/ this game, is that there's no way to prove if the people playing under the same IP are legit or it's one person w/ a bunch of accounts.

You're sitting here wasting your time trying to justify cheating(yes, not following the game rules=cheating).

There are benefits of having multiple accounts, main one would be what you are doing: having more than one business. Not to mention other ways to financially benefit yourself w/ more than one account.

Again, you can keep saying the same thing over and over, and have bitch-boy Camara sitting in the stands cheering you on, but at the end of the day, you're not playing by the rules.

As a side note, I agree that some of the veteran managers are greedy. I personally don't negotiate contracts anymore as I have more than enough game-cash not to need bloated contracts. Those managers should be ashamed of themselves declining contracts because an org can't afford to pay them more.

Actually, it is. 10 years in IT and A+ Certified before moving into business. Each device has it's own individual IP address on a local network, which we would be since we live together FFS. If I pass around a laptop, it'll have the same IP for crying out loud. It doesn't change based on fingerprints.

Well you can have your opinion, but at the end of the day, your methodology works for you, and that's fine. But the rules say you can't have multiple accounts. Fine. Really, the only conceivable advantage it gives is multiple loans to draw from, which doesn't matter because if you suck, you'll end up losing it all anyways. You can sit there and say I am, whatever. But what you're really saying is people aren't allowed to be friends in this game, or become friends in this game, lest they draw your completely pointless ire. Do you have any idea how much work it would be to run three businesses?! Jesus christ, I already have a full-time job, and am a hockey scout, how in the hell could I do all of THAT?!

You can choose not to believe me, no worries. I'll have my buddies sign on tonight on their respective computers, all three of them on different IP addresses, so you can just can it and we don't need to listen to complaining for the sake of complaining.

Ultimately, you're dissuading Mike Tycoon from making money. He put a lot of work into the game, and you're pushing people away from generating revenue for the guy, all so you can feel better about some abstract idea. It's more than a little ridiculous. Dude is getting paid for his hard work, and I say make as much cake as you can, when you can.

And if you're not one of those managers, than I thank you and salute you. Sincerely. However, you represent the vastly minute majority, and you're trying to choke the supply of the very currency this game deals in (fighters). Your view may serve your own opinion, but it actually makes the game worse and more restrictive by adding unnecessary obstacles to new people joining.

The game, just like any product, is at an extremely mature point in it's life-cycle (seasoned, veteran players and managers), where unless you can attract and retain a whole new customer base (new users), the game will inevitably die as the mature players move on. I think Mike is smart enough to know this. Marketing and Product Development 101.

• Upvote 1

Actually, it is. 10 years in IT and A+ Certified before moving into business. Each device has it's own individual IP address on a local network, which we would be since we live together FFS. If I pass around a laptop, it'll have the same IP for crying out loud. It doesn't change based on fingerprints.

Well you can have your opinion, but at the end of the day, your methodology works for you, and that's fine. But the rules say you can't have multiple accounts. Fine. Really, the only conceivable advantage it gives is multiple loans to draw from, which doesn't matter because if you suck, you'll end up losing it all anyways. You can sit there and say I am, whatever. But what you're really saying is people aren't allowed to be friends in this game, or become friends in this game, lest they draw your completely pointless ire. Do you have any idea how much work it would be to run three businesses?! Jesus christ, I already have a full-time job, and am a hockey scout, how in the hell could I do all of THAT?!

You can choose not to believe me, no worries. I'll have my buddies sign on tonight on their respective computers, all three of them on different IP addresses, so you can just can it and we don't need to listen to complaining for the sake of complaining.

Ultimately, you're dissuading Mike Tycoon from making money. He put a lot of work into the game, and you're pushing people away from generating revenue for the guy, all so you can feel better about some abstract idea. It's more than a little ridiculous. Dude is getting paid for his hard work, and I say make as much cake as you can, when you can.

And if you're not one of those managers, than I thank you and salute you. Sincerely. However, you represent the vastly minute majority, and you're trying to choke the supply of the very currency this game deals in (fighters). Your view may serve your own opinion, but it actually makes the game worse and more restrictive by adding unnecessary obstacles to new people joining.

The game, just like any product, is at an extremely mature point in it's life-cycle (seasoned, veteran players and managers), where unless you can attract and retain a whole new customer base (new users), the game will inevitably die as the mature players move on. I think Mike is smart enough to know this. Marketing and Product Development 101.

You are, once again preaching to a messenger. These are MIKEs rules, not mine, right? I'm simply pointing out you are breaking Mikes rules. Is what you are doing hurting me? Nope. Is it hurting anyone else? Unlikely. Can you, in theory, use 3 accounts to benefit yourself? Absolutely.

And Mike 100% understands where this game is at and where this game is going(will never admit it though). Do you think he would put a "money-maker" on a back shelf? Mike doesn't do anything about multi-accounts because of money, that's for sure. He knows this game has a limited shelf life unless he modernizes it, which he has no interest in doing. He's milking a cow that's one foot in the grave.

I don't know you, and have no way of knowing if what you are saying about the 3 accounts is the truth or not. If it's the truth, then keep on trucking, because Mike won't do anything about it. If not, shame on you :)

I can't resist; you're setting me up for this one.

QRzzgeS.jpg

I have less hair and bigger tits.