Any creation tournaments?

Easing back into the game and was hoping to get involved in some creation tournaments to keep me occupied while my future GOATs train.

There used to be quite a few on at any given time - anyone planning on getting one going?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a creation tournament but I am going to host a 320k+ ID restricted KT Tournament to determine the first EPGH Glory King and to launch our Openweight Kickboxing Division.

The Glory King will essentially be the title belt of said division.

Length of tournament will be determined based on how many people join would prefer a 32 man KT Tournament but 16 is probably what will be done based on demand.

Contracts for the first round will include zero bonus and will be for only 1 fight. Base salary and bonus will both be 500$. Winners of round 1 will be offered a second contract.

Round 2 Contract. Will again include zero bonus but the base and bonus pay will be raised to 1k each. Winners of round 2 will then be offered a Semi-Final Deal.

Semi-Final Contract. Fighters who enter the semi-finals will be offered a 2 fight contract, and a 1k bonus along with 1500$ base and bonus pay. Winners of the semi-finals will face each other for the Glory Crown and undisclosed cash prize (at the moment)

The plan is to start at the beggining of November and have the first Glory Crown decided by the end of January. 2 rounds a month giving fighters time to recover and a bit of time to train and improve.

Fighters are welcome to crossover from mma within EPGH and are welcome from other organizations if they get the blessing from their org owner.

PM Jay Veers for more information regarding rules

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT - BANTAMWEIGHT BATTLE - 135lbs CREATION TOURNAMENT

This will be a creation tournament fought at 135lbs for 18-year-old fighters created on or after January 1st. Training is allowed and fights will be 3x5 minute rounds, with the final 5x5. The first round will take place at the end of January and then every 3.5 weeks up until the final. The two finalists will win cash prizes with the winner getting the honor of being the first NJMMA 135lbs Champion.

I aim to cap the tournament at 16 fighters and I hope we fill that. I am happy to reserve spots right now if you know you can clear a space in your roster for early January or you plan to buy another fighter slot.

This is a great chance for new managers in the org to get in on an even footing with more experienced managers and take them on for a chance to win the title. May the best fighter win!

- I will reserve you a spot if you'd like to take part!

ANNOUNCEMENT - BANTAMWEIGHT BATTLE - 135lbs CREATION TOURNAMENT

This will be a creation tournament fought at 135lbs for 18-year-old fighters created on or after January 1st. Training is allowed and fights will be 3x5 minute rounds, with the final 5x5. The first round will take place at the end of January and then every 3.5 weeks up until the final. The two finalists will win cash prizes with the winner getting the honor of being the first NJMMA 135lbs Champion.

I aim to cap the tournament at 16 fighters and I hope we fill that. I am happy to reserve spots right now if you know you can clear a space in your roster for early January or you plan to buy another fighter slot.

This is a great chance for new managers in the org to get in on an even footing with more experienced managers and take them on for a chance to win the title. May the best fighter win!

- I will reserve you a spot if you'd like to take part!

I would love to be a part of that. Are you going to create a seperate thread for it?