NY Fight Nights will reopen in february 2016

bjornmma1

ID ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Id restriction or not and if ID restriction, what ID?

• No ID restriction
    • 210k ID restricted
    • 270k ID restricted

I don't get why you were given your org, that was closed down, back with the hype still there. You should have to build the hype back from scratch since it was your choice to ultimately to close it down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I wouldn't be too fussed if he got to hold the shell of the org while his gym was getting put back with someone else. That would just be Mike doing shit in a timely manner and saving him having to do it at some point in the future. My main gripe is he can sign fighters in the org (and currently doing so) when holding his gym which is gaining a competitive advantage while holding two companies due to this current error.

The other problem I have with it is that he isn't the last owner of NYFN; he sold that company on therefore he no longer held the rights to the org and in turn should have been made to start from scratch.

• Upvote 4

Who cares if he has 2 companies for a week or two, he spoke and has it worked out with the owner of the game.. Why are people all worked up over this i don't know..

Because it's Bjorn..#IANB

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who cares if he has 2 companies for a week or two, he spoke and has it worked out with the owner of the game.. Why are people all worked up over this i don't know..

Because it's unfair he has 2 companies and the rest of us don't. That's the reason.

I don't care if he's worked it out with Mike.

If a colleague of mine spoke to my boss and got an extra 2 weeks holiday a year. I would still complain, just because he's worked it out with the big boss doesn't mean it's right. It's not fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Because it's unfair he has 2 companies and the rest of us don't. That's the reason.

I don't care if he's worked it out with Mike.

If a colleague of mine spoke to my boss and got an extra 2 weeks holiday a year. I would still complain, just because he's worked it out with the big boss doesn't mean it's right. It's not fair.

Obviously someone else does have 2 companies as well, as it was pointed out earlier, and no one is making a fuss about that..

2 weeks vacation time in real life is equal to a manager in this game owning 2 companies for a few weeks while he works things out? Get real..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Obviously someone else does have 2 companies as well, as it was pointed out earlier, and no one is making a fuss about that..

2 weeks vacation time in real life is equal to a manager in this game owning 2 companies for a few weeks while he works things out? Get real..

PBR is a moderator and a long time player on this game. With the most posts on the forums I believe. He helps out Mike with the game. While I do find it unfair he has 2 companies I can slightly understand it better for him having it.

But if Bjorn has 2 companies I want 2 companies. Simples.

and you really just don't understand the point do you? Just because somebody has worked something out with the boss, doesn't mean it's right. Everybody makes mistakes.

Your father choosing not to use a condom, for example :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

UniConor you sound like a little bitch dude. seriously, you and a few people need to grow a sack.

news flash - life aint fair. everybody making a fuss about it - it's really fucking harmless - and people who claim to be grown men should really, really, really have something better to complain about. if the game creator gives a green light, the green light is lit, accept it, or pack your fucking bags like a little bitch and kick rocks.

only thing I agree with here is the hype thing, should prolly take a hit. been inactive should lose hype, but honestly, who gives a fuck. it's a game. if we really want to get on bjorn's case about anything it should be that FA credit BS stunt he pulled to snag Hoi off the FA wire. if he's a good org owner, fully support him getting the org. not enough good and active org owners out there.

he's signing fighters now but the org don't open til....? Seems silly to me to start signing guys so early. Inactivity clauses, manager inactivity nonsense, they drop like flies. even if he has his gym open, but it's closing or getting transfered, what's it matter if he has it for a few more days or a week. it's irrelevant. it's certainly not making him any better of a manager lol.

smoke ganj people. chill.

GL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lol I get your point, no need to resort to insults.. It's just not a big deal to me personally, that's all, not trying to start a shit storm I just didn't really understand what the huge issue was..

People are being faggots, especially that uniconor fella. he probably likes penis hence his condom remark. obvious what he was thinking about. or maybe he has aids or hiv and wishes his dad used a condom on him.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I just got confirmation from my alliance friend who i would give my gym to that his will be closed on Thursday. So uniconor, Louie,... 5 days of patience and the thing solves itself. Stop bitching about everything maybe for once.

1) Mike gave it a few days too early on accudent but I don't run an event and if you want and seem to be scared of the competition before i even do events, I won't sign any new fighters until my gym is given away.

2) I had messaged mike about it earlier than anyone messaged or posted about it as i knew already when I saw that he gave me the org already, that some would have a field day.

3) The org is ranked 45th so not sure how some claim the hype is still there when it was in fact ranked around 10th worldwide before being closed.

Thanks to those who supported me on here while I was sleeping!

• Upvote 3

I think you will have a shitload more fun starting an unrestricted org, u get the more experienced managers, the active and you dont have to deal with the noobs all day, teaching them to fkkkin train and shit.

Syn will wanna work close with NYFN for sure..

It should be more fun but I also realise it will be a lot harder to make it work from the start as far less fighters are available.

I look forward to working with such a top org and am sure in the future we will be able to set up cool superfights the game wants to see ;) CEC has already shown intrest as well in doing superfights to help NYFN so very very nice to see that some of the real elite orgs are so willing to help! :)

• Upvote 1

This...

UniConor you sound like a little bitch dude. seriously, you and a few people need to grow a sack.

news flash - life aint fair. everybody making a fuss about it - it's really fucking harmless - and people who claim to be grown men should really, really, really have something better to complain about. if the game creator gives a green light, the green light is lit, accept it, or pack your fucking bags like a little bitch and kick rocks.

only thing I agree with here is the hype thing, should prolly take a hit. been inactive should lose hype, but honestly, who gives a fuck. it's a game. if we really want to get on bjorn's case about anything it should be that FA credit BS stunt he pulled to snag Hoi off the FA wire. if he's a good org owner, fully support him getting the org. not enough good and active org owners out there.

he's signing fighters now but the org don't open til....? Seems silly to me to start signing guys so early. Inactivity clauses, manager inactivity nonsense, they drop like flies. even if he has his gym open, but it's closing or getting transfered, what's it matter if he has it for a few more days or a week. it's irrelevant. it's certainly not making him any better of a manager lol.

smoke ganj people. chill.

GL

Not sure why everyone is getting so upset.

Whether you love him or hate him, Bjorn runs a good org. And good orgs are hard to come by. Many people i know have started or bought orgs, but orgs are really hard work and really hard to maintain over a long time. A lot of promising orgs have since faded into obscurity. There is a chance it could happen here, but there is also a chance NYFN can become a great org. We'll find out soon enough.

So he had a period of time where 2 companies overlapped. Yes, it's "unfair" but i really doubt that week is going to make a difference in whether his org makes it or crumbles. And Mike knows about it, and the intention is there for him to transition from one company to another. If that is the biggest problem people want to bitch about then you're just looking for something to nitpick about. You don't like Bjorn? Don't sign to NYFN.

Geez, i've messaged Mike in the past because i forgot to change weight loss supplements and he shaved off a few pounds of my fighter so i could make weight for a fight. I got an advantage out of it. Oh, and before autoflights, i once asked Mike to teleport a fighter so he wouldnt NC.

So i am guilty of foul play too!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

People are being faggots, especially that uniconor fella. he probably likes penis hence his condom remark. obvious what he was thinking about. or maybe he has aids or hiv and wishes his dad used a condom on him.

Lmao, who needs to smoke some ganj and chill now? You should follow your own advice you little homophobic turd

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

<3

I'm chill. Do you pop bjorn boners in the morning?

Seriously if you think insinuating his dad sexually abused and raped him and gave him AIDS is chill then you clearly has no grasp of what the hell chill means. Neither does whoever upvoted that. There needs to be a line somewhere and I draw the line at "why are you such a bitch did you did rape you and give you aids?"

I just smoked a bowl and you just blew my high. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously if you think insinuating his dad sexually abused and raped him and gave him AIDS is chill then you clearly has no grasp of what the hell chill means. Neither does whoever upvoted that. There needs to be a line somewhere and I draw the line at "why are you such a bitch did you did rape you and give you aids?"

I just smoked a bowl and you just blew my high. <_<

He deserved every bit of that comment.

PBR is a moderator and a long time player on this game. With the most posts on the forums I believe. He helps out Mike with the game. While I do find it unfair he has 2 companies I can slightly understand it better for him having it.

But if Bjorn has 2 companies I want 2 companies. Simples.

and you really just don't understand the point do you? Just because somebody has worked something out with the boss, doesn't mean it's right. Everybody makes mistakes.

Your father choosing not to use a condom, for example :P

He insulted a bystander because the bystander disagreed with his entitlement. I think it's pretty obvious what he was thinking about though, and it's along the lines of cock and condoms. UniConor's a faggot. He's not a faggot because he's a homosexual, he's a faggot because he acts like he has a dick in his ass when he's typing.

I'll take my ban. I need a break from the rest of you fags anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

CK, did you run out of weed or something? Or did you switch to heroine? You sound more like a withdrawing junkie than this "chill guy" I am failing to see.

Fact you are getting up voted for saying faggot 6 times just to say it shows how classless some people on this message board are. It's a ugly word full of hate, doesn't matter what context you are using it.

Didn't realize this board was full of immature teenagers. You should probably stop posting until your balls drop.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Bjorn, you sure do get people riled up LOL

God dammit guys... Skull is right... We are overlooking the bigger picture here...

This is all Bjorn's fault!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/09/Brilliant-Idea-GIF.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

God dammit guys... Skull is right... We are overlooking the bigger picture here...

This is all Bjorn's fault!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/09/Brilliant-Idea-GIF.gif?gs=a

What did cookie monster say? Brilliant.

I'm sure balls dropping is something UniConor and the rest of the fags in your alliance would like to see.

Only if they lower into your mouth. :shades:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2