Breaking News: Tony Ferguson Injured. Max Holloway steps in...

lotos

Tony is out with torn knee. New fight- Max Holloway vs Khabib Nurmagomedov.

TCS NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNMv4VJeJ0

"Holloway...jeese.. What a badman!!"

UFC 223 FIGHT CARD (updated): http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-223#/fight

Is this good for Khabib do you think? I guess his preparation has not changed much. I expect Holloway will be the one with a significant disadvantage (unless he's been preparing to fight Khabib)...

I'm still holding out a very slim hope that its a very well coordinated april fools joke.

Holloway must be getting a huge pay day to take this fight. I dont like his chances much at all on short notice. And I dont think it looks good for a champion to get laid on for 5 rounds and then have to come back and defend his FW belt. Kind of rubs some of the mystique/momentum off of Holloway. If Holloway can hang around for 3.5/4 rounds maybe he can get something going late, but its a long shot.

I also dont think Khabib winning the LW title does much for the chances of getting mcgregor to come back. He doesnt want anything to do with Khabib. If it were me, I'd use Alvarez to take on Kabib if hes healthy and agreeable. Better chance to win then Holloway imo and could entice McGregor back with a possible rematch.

I'm still holding out a very slim hope that its a very well coordinated april fools joke.

Holloway must be getting a huge pay day to take this fight. I dont like his chances much at all on short notice. And I dont think it looks good for a champion to get laid on for 5 rounds and then have to come back and defend his FW belt. Kind of rubs some of the mystique/momentum off of Holloway. If Holloway can hang around for 3.5/4 rounds maybe he can get something going late, but its a long shot.

I also dont think Khabib winning the LW title does much for the chances of getting mcgregor to come back. He doesnt want anything to do with Khabib. If it were me, I'd use Alvarez to take on Kabib if hes healthy and agreeable. Better chance to win then Holloway imo and could entice McGregor back with a possible rematch.

Greatest April Fool's joke ever honestly if it's true. I got so pissed and disappointed this almost brought me to tears lol.

for the right payday Conor would step in with Khabib no problem.

Khabib would have to take him down instantly. His stand up is wild and sloppy and could very well get him Aldo'd vs a striker like McGregor.

I wouldn't bet money on it, and think Khabib would be the favorite via MMA math. I think once the fight hit the ground McGregor's chances would fade quickly but the fight starts on the feet and there's a good chance McGregor can sting him early.

Evidently, Ferguson got hurt on set by wearing his sunglasses indoors...