Next island season start?

Bravo

• 2 weeks later...

That's funny reclaim your "crown" lol I believe rev island owns the rec for the highest rated event ever on the island

Is that around the time everyone was saying The Island was dying, that there was no valid competition and that the idea should be scrapped?

Face it JJ, you've never been even close to me in org promotion. I could be inactive for two years, step back, and you'd still not be a patch. Hell, look at the guys who've succeeded in every Island season since. You think those guys would pick you over me?

For the Island pros (I've only done one season), is the only move to make a 25 year old fighter because of the short time frame? Or is there value in letting a 19 or 20 year old train a bit with some extra speed.

18yo with decent learning speed will outgrow a 25yo, so to answer your question, 18yo is worth it if you're patient.

• Upvote 1

Is there any thread that explains all the 'rules' for competing on the island? I dont want to ask a bunch of noob questions if there is an FAQ out there

Just basic info like when can you build fighter, money,etc

Thanks

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=The_Island

It's no different than any other location, but whatever happens on The Island, stays on The Island.

You can create fighters as soon as Mike enables the whole thing. You can transfer money from the Island to the main land, but not the other way around.

Edit: The Island is basically just a "fresh start". Everyone starts at the same level, so you have to make smart decisions. At the end of the season, there's knockoff tournaments that you can enroll in that will determine island winners.

Edit 2: Even if you have 0 slots left for a new fighter, you'll be able to create 1 for The Island.

Edit 3: If you have questions, jump in Discord chat, someone will be able to answer you quickly.

P.S., this was my last edit.

• Upvote 3