Training with no morale.

kdmh74

Hey guys, Ive always assumed training raises morale but, ive just read in a post somewhere that you should rest to build your morale back up. Is this right?

In my experience, resting is a Morale-neutral activity.

To keep my Morale high I just switch out high-quality clothing every couple of days. It slowly climbs back up to max.

The only things that raise more is fresh clothes, so changing clothes every couple of days or so to keep the clothes quality as close to 150 as possible will raise morale. Flying in a private jet will also raise the morale slightly, but not worth the effort. Winning a fight is also the best way to boost morale, but usually changing clothes and waiting is the viable option.

All I know is training constantly will decrease morale by a slight amount. It takes a very long time to get to 0 morale if, say you never change clothes and train non stop.

You only need 1 rest session a week to prevent you from going under 93-94% energy (the level that training becomes less effective) and change clothes every day and your fighters will have top level morale unless they lose a fight.

I have sparbots that are only there sparring every day and I change their clothes and the lowest their morale goes is 99.3%. Just change clothes every day and you will have no issue.

The title of this thread is kind of misleading: training with no morale is actually useless, it's like training with no energy.

• 1 month later...