Ignition KT - Creation Tournament

crzy1051

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1531939538IKA-Logo.jpg

Entry Details:
Creation Date: 8/14/2018 - 0000-2359 GMT
Age requirement: 18
Fight Rules: Standard Tycoon Kickboxing Rules in the Ring
Fight times: All fights will be 2 rounds of 10 Minutes. Both Championship rounds (Winners & Losers Bracket) will be 3 rounds of 10 minutes
Weight: 205 and under (All fights will be in the 265+ weight class)
Training: You may train from Creation on. Tournament will start approximately 2-3 weeks after all spots filled.
Contract Structure: 5 Fights 2K/2K/2K with renegotiation available in your respective weight class. All fighters will get 5 fights.
Frequency: Events will be held every 3 to 4 weeks depending on injuries/cuts.
Prizes:

• Winner gets a 8K/8K Contract with a 125K signing Bonus
  • 2nd place gets 5K/5K Contract with a 75K signing Bonus
  • 3rd place gets 4K/4K Contract with a 50K signing Bonus
  • Losers Bracket winner - 3K/3K Contract with a 25K signing Bonus
  • Trophies for all 4 place winners listed above
  • 50K to the fastest KO

Shout out to: Nate Baker for Donating 150K into the prize fund.

::**If you own a clothing company or nutrition company and are interested in sponsoring the tournament and assisting in the payout or being the merchandise business for our company please let me know.**::

If your interested in joining PM me or reply here.

We are looking at 8-16 Managers before the Tournament starts depending on interest:

Managers Signed on:

Will Brawler
Nate Baker
Mr. L
King Scooby

The Count of Monte Cristo

Runt

BlakePheonix

Ketetalu

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As for creation date it is yesterday as it still keeps all fighters remotely the same by being literally days apart.

As for age restriction I'm say not at this time unless I receive several complaints. My thought although you can create an older fighter it's going to.be hard to develop him to stay long term.

• Upvote 1

How many fighters?

You should fill tourney first before making creation date. What if it takes 4 weeks to fill? That's a lot of difference in training in a creation tourney.

You should also have an age restriction as someone could just make a 25yr old who has a massive advantage early on, win tournament and then sack him.

Also, it can't be Open weight if you have it in the 205 div, that doesn't work.

• Upvote 2

I guess you are correct, I guess it could be a modified creation tournament. I'm looking at 8-16 depending on interest. I should modify it to just a tournament with a fighter created on or before July 18. The sooner your fighter is created the better you stand. I will be taking this into consideration when booking.

As for age limit I can see that advantage and considering it.

As for open weight how can it not work when I'm setting max weight for the tournament to be 205.

• Upvote 1

I guess you are correct, I guess it could be a modified creation tournament. I'm looking at 8-16 depending on interest. I should modify it to just a tournament with a fighter created on or before July 18. The sooner your fighter is created the better you stand. I will be taking this into consideration when booking.

As for age limit I can see that advantage and considering it.

As for open weight how can it not work when I'm setting max weight for the tournament to be 205.

I think what TJ meant is that it's not an openweight tournament if its set to be at 205. Its a "LHW and under" GP.

Lets see if we can get this going! I have made the final adjustments and started writing interested Managers on the main topic. So far we have 3 with a couple others listed above showing interest. If your still interested please PM me in game or put your Manager name here and I will get with you.

I also updated the rules, the Creation Date will be decided once all spots are filled, and all fights will happen at the 265+ division.

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the manager list, once we get at least one more manager i will set a deadline to close the entry into the tournament and then we can set a creation date for the tournament. You can still sign a fighter to the org without going through the creation tournament however.

• Upvote 1