*Official* Tokyo Rage Fight Club Smack Talk Thread

lylehumphreys

It's funny that you mention Lyle, because I saw him today. I was finishing up my morning yoga session, and I look out the window and I see a beautiful, black Lamborghini Hurcan pull up, and out steps Lyle. He asked me if he could speak to me for a minute. He told me that he was sorry that he matched me up with a tomato can, but he wanted to pad my record a bit because he feels that I am the future of the division. He said that he feels bad about it and that he won't do it again. I told him not to worry, I'll crush this bum quickly and to make sure he gives me a more worthy challenger. I think I cheered him up.

Could've sworn he did that last time when he matched you up with a younger opponent and you got knocked TF out! Oh wait! Forgot you don't remember that. But that's fine in a little bit, you have a night you won't remember with a person you won't forget!
  • Upvote 1

Could've sworn he did that last time when he matched you up with a younger opponent and you got knocked TF out! Oh wait! Forgot you don't remember that. But that's fine in a little bit, you have a night you won't remember with a person you won't forget!

Congrats. Your boy made quick work out of my former fighter. He was a bum.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i66.tinypic.com/13zr1u1.jpg

Jackson crock - current 170 lbs champ

Im better than all you little girls. Im reading all these post and and im just shocked. im listening to these fuckwits going back and forth with the shittest trashtalk i have ever heard. yall are more cringe than kevin lee at the presser.

My name is jackson crock. i have a big cock, and im going to use it to fuck all of you in the cage. once i clear out my division, im going down to 155 to take that belt, then im going up to middleweight and taking that one. and theres not a god damn thing any of you can do to stop me.

• 2 weeks later...

Grownstone will knock the Crock out in the 2nd round

2 wins for your weak ass fighters record, how did you end up with the belt anyhow? Time to take the belt from you then a week or so later my man Tickle McDickerson is gonna do the same with that disgusting sack of bones Brandon Walker...

http://i66.tinypic.com/13zr1u1.jpg

Jackson crock TRFC Welterweight champion

oh damn. looks like you got your ass handed to you, cant say im suprised. you look like you dont know your ass from your head, coming in expecting to even land one punch? pathetic. now as for my boy Brandon walker. that big fat MOFO is going to eat your boy tickle McDickerson faster than he eats Big macs. he is fucked. no chance of winning that fight.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2v3o94o.jpg

Brandon walker

Time to take the belt from you then a week or so later my man Tickle McDickerson is gonna do the same with that disgusting sack of bones Brandon Walker...

bro, you dont know who your dealing with here. i once ate 10 big macs in 2 minutes. that little skinny boi aint got shit on me. mommy always told me, the bigger the better, so i just never stopped getting bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Of The Night bonus

Tokyo Rage Fight Club is happy to present KOMBAT KLOTHING as official sponsor for the "Of The Night" bonus from trfc93 onward!

This means that we from Tokyo Rage Fight Club will give out a $500 bonus to the winners of the "OTN" bonus + an additional $500 send by the owner of KOMBAT KLOTHING!

KOMBAT KLOTHING http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5321

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...