• Jay Lawrence
    • Johnny Lee
    • Justin Ass
    • PJ Bullet
    • Jamie McKenna
    • Louie DePalma
    • Gus Malcolm

Vote for the CEO of the Year 2016!

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

• Grant Brophy
  • James Listerman
  • Rei Rei
  • Sean McDonnel
  • Mentor Guru Corleone
  • Jay Lawrence
  • Johnny Lee
  • Justin Ass
  • PJ Bullet
  • Jamie McKenna
  • Louie DePalma
  • Gus Malcolm

*Mike decided that Shiftas should be DQ'ed as a result of Humors fucking with the polls in a retarded way

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I undestand there is a Tycoon task force looking into one the these CEOs for allegedly fraudulently obtaining a business while the true owner was on a sabbatical.

Fuse for me, though Louie is top draw too.

could you tell us more about this certain individual?

Never heard any of the people who voted for him. I bet that has nothing to do with Humours spamming newbies to vote for shiftas.

It was me spamming newbies, but who cares, talk shit without knowing anything, that's how this game works.

And i wouldn't call 1 message spamming.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It was me spamming newbies, but who cares, talk shit without knowing anything, that's how this game works.

Knowing what, man? Or should I call you a woman, judging by your mental breakdowns and constant whining? One thing I know for sure is that you don't deserve to be competing with shortfuse for that award by a mile.

• Upvote 1

Knowing what, man? Or should I call you a woman, judging by your mental breakdowns and constant whining? One thing I know for sure is that you don't deserve to be competing with shortfuse for that award by a mile.

Knowing your facts. You come here and talk shit about humors spaming stuff without any proof. Well don't vote then, vote for him, who cares.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And i wouldn't call 1 message spamming.

I could swear I have seen at least 5-10 times in chat, someone with a username of mib_something agitating newbies to vote for you. Since there you and Humours are hiding behind some mib_nicknames, I can't tell for sure if it was him or you. Maybe you were offline, when he did that. I remember one time he was bragging in front of you that he got you some fresh votes. So you better get your facts straight and stop talking shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I could swear I have seen at least 5-10 times in chat, someone with a username of mib_something agitating newbies to vote for you. Since there you and Humours are hiding behind some mib_nicknames, I can't tell for sure if it was him or you. Maybe you were offline, when he did that. I remember one time he was bragging in front of you that he got you some fresh votes. So you better get your facts straight and stop talking shit.

He got those votes from the alliance. My facts are straight. I use shiftas or RckAstley in chat, but I dont go there anymore.

*Mike decided that Shiftas should be DQ'ed as a result of Humors fucking with the polls in a retarded way

Fucking with the polls in a retarded way?

Like you posting your logo gif then posting another as a still so it will look bland in comparison?

Maybe asking people to vote for him is considered tampering with the vote? Everyone does that!

Im thinking there was some serious butt hurt going on. God forbid your not the most popular player in a online game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Fucking with the polls in a retarded way?

Like you posting your logo gif then posting another as a still so it will look bland in comparison?

Maybe asking people to vote for him is considered tampering with the vote? Everyone does that!

Im thinking there was some serious butt hurt going on. God forbid your not the most popular player in a online game.

You're in humor's alliance, therefore your opinion is invalid
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2