Any advice for a returning player?

Hey guys!

Most of you won't remember me - I haven't played in years. When I did though, I did a decent job of it!

Anyway, it's been years - any advice in terms of any changes in the gameplay?

Specifically, I have a few questions:

a. What are the best fighter builds these days? Min-maxing at the start still the right way to go?

b. Is any particular style better to start new guys? It used to be boxing and build the rest up?

c. How can I get some money for training? Just saw that I don't have much money anymore!

d. Any particular City where I should start? Will probably start with all the fighters based in the same city tbh.

Also, if any of you are still around from way back, hit me up, it's been years! Quite literally.

Edit: For anyone way back, I used to play as Shiv.

Cheers!

• Upvote 4

Hey guys!

Most of you won't remember me - I haven't played in years. When I did though, I did a decent job of it!

Anyway, it's been years - any advice in terms of any changes in the gameplay?

Specifically, I have a few questions:

a) What are the best fighter builds these days? Min-maxing at the start still the right way to go?

B) Is any particular style better to start new guys? It used to be boxing and build the rest up?

c) How can I get some money for training? Just saw that I don't have much money anymore!

d) Any particular City where I should start? Will probably start with all the fighters based in the same city tbh.

Also, if any of you are still around from way back, hit me up, it's been years! Quite literally.

Cheers!

B ) seems like the best way to start up is with a clinch rapist, as training muay thai also trains knees and elbows, and you want to min that.

C ) most people beg for it.. but if you got cash you can trade VIP time for money.. i recommend 3 months for 360k as a starting point

D ) Hilo

also welcome back

B ) seems like the best way to start up is with a clinch rapist, as training muai thay also trains knees and elbows, and you want to min that.

C ) most people beg for it.. but if you got cash you can trade VIP time for money.. i recommend 3 months for 360k as a starting point

D ) Hilo

also welcome back

Cheers man.

So starting with a boxing base seems like a good idee then?

I'll look at C - maybe someone from way back is still rolling in the dough.

Also, Hilo feels like going full circle! Took a new organization made when Hilo started to being #1! Seems to fit haha.

Cheers man.

So starting with a boxing base seems like a good idee then?

I'll look at C - maybe someone from way back is still rolling in the dough.

Also, Hilo feels like going full circle! Took a new organization made when Hilo started to being #1! Seems to fit haha.

i dont know, i think most people go muay thai first, and wrestling if you want to have to primaries

Woah! Nicely done. Welcome back.

Cheers man, thanks!

Lol wins a free agent dibs and picks up Sackett.

Just. Like. That.

Doesn't take long for talent to shine :D

But yeah, that was bloody lucky. Going to have some fun with Sackett.

Sadly, I need to relearn sliders at a way quicker rate than I expected now!

Welcome back to the game Shiv Hysteria, it's great to see the game getting an infusion from the past of late with a number of returning players, it gives me hope for the future :)

a. I'm still relatively new but the tried and tested clinch and destroy seem's prevalent, knees/elbows seem almost useless and kicks are fairly mandatory the higher the weight class the more required.

b. As above you want to start with sparring MT as little as possible in mind, if I was going to start again I would build all KT focused guy's and cross train the promising one's later if they had the learning speed to do so. But of course you are fishing for KO/Granite/Heart with creations also to make the build work.

c. If you are looking to take on some write-up work that pays very well, I recently did one for Tycooner and got paid 100k, avatar's are also a fantastic source of additional money if you have a talent for it.

d. Since flight is no longer an issue (you just simply cancel the auto flight and get teleported to the location of the fight with 100% energy at the moment) just base in a place with ample gym's it honestly seems irrelevant at this point.

And aside from that if you are looking for a place to play with good people that are largely relatively new to the game but all with a promising start you would be more than welcome with us at Aspire, that said I assume you won't find it hard to secure a place in a quality alliance regardless. Take care for now Shiv.

Welcome back to the game Shiv Hysteria, it's great to see the game getting an infusion from the past of late with a number of returning players, it gives me hope for the future :)

a. I'm still relatively new but the tried and tested clinch and destroy seem's prevalent, knees/elbows seem almost useless and kicks are fairly mandatory the higher the weight class the more required.

b. As above you want to start with sparring MT as little as possible in mind, if I was going to start again I would build all KT focused guy's and cross train the promising one's later if they had the learning speed to do so. But of course you are fishing for KO/Granite/Heart with creations also to make the build work.

c. If you are looking to take on some write-up work that pays very well, I recently did one for Tycooner and got paid 100k, avatar's are also a fantastic source of additional money if you have a talent for it.

d. Since flight is no longer an issue (you just simply cancel the auto flight and get teleported to the location of the fight with 100% energy at the moment) just base in a place with ample gym's it honestly seems irrelevant at this point.

And aside from that if you are looking for a place to play with good people that are largely relatively new to the game but all with a promising start you would be more than welcome with us at Aspire, that said I assume you won't find it hard to secure a place in a quality alliance regardless. Take care for now Shiv.

Cheers man - appreciate the detailed response.

Good to know on the clinch - similar to back in the day then. Build seems the same too - I was planning on starting with KT and moving onto MMA after a bit as well - just so I have some fights to look forward to. I'll keep the writeups in mind.

I didn't know about the flights! Duphus just helped me out in moving Sackett (got an old friend to take him into a gym in Rio). I'll probably end up opening a small private gym, so I'll try to see which city would be good to keep all my fighters in - for the early part of their careers anyway.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Welcome back. You were dominant as hell back in the day.

Cheers man! Great seeing a familiar face haha. I wouldn't say dominant, more lucky than anything else. Hopefully, lightning strikes twice :)

Salam my friend!

Good seeing you man. Is this your tenth account by now or something?

Welcome back.

Welcome back, Shiv. Yell if you need anything.

Always, champ! I may hit you up for a loan at some point :)

Welcome back.

Good seeing you around man. The alliance still going strong?

Welcome back mate...

Let me know when you make some guys and i'll hook you up with some sponsorship and energy product!

Much appreciated boss! I'll definitely do that.

Yes sir still alive and well. Glad to see your back and look forward to the fun you will bring to us all. If you need cash, whatever amount just ask.

Yes sir still alive and well. Glad to see your back and look forward to the fun you will bring to us all. If you need cash, whatever amount just ask.

Cheers boss! Will definitely hit you up if I need any :)