Introduce yourself...

admin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I decided to try this game again after years of inactivity due to real life issues. I remember having a lot of fun playing MMA Tycoon. I managed to establish a clothing line, be a matchmaker and write for Tycoon Times. Also managed to win some trophies during the first season of The Island. Looking forward to play with you guys.

• Upvote 2

Hi, I think I had an account here around 2011, 2012. Something like that.

I started watching MMA around 2008 and stopped after Aldo got knocked out lol. Been watching again since Khabib x Mcgregor

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I decided to try this game again after years of inactivity due to real life issues. I remember having a lot of fun playing MMA Tycoon. I managed to establish a clothing line, be a matchmaker and write for Tycoon Times. Also managed to win some trophies during the first season of The Island. Looking forward to play with you guys.

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello MMATycoon.

I am jiggy. I originally started here back in like 2009 or something. Played a few years, took some time off and popped back in every so often. Now, I return in 2019, last log in was 2017. I used to go by the name of jander66. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Thanks for your time,

JSA

• Upvote 1

Hello MMATycoon.

I am jiggy. I originally started here back in like 2009 or something. Played a few years, took some time off and popped back in every so often. Now, I return in 2019, last log in was 2017. I used to go by the name of jander66. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Thanks for your time,

JSA

Welcome back!

• Upvote 1

Hey all! My friend and I joined MMA Tycoon for a few weeks back in 2016, but we decided we didn't like the pace of the game (at least compared to being able to immediately play some fights on the couch in UFC 2). Now that we've moved to different cities, we've gotten into asynchronous gaming and circled back around to MMA Tycoon. My friend actually introduced me to the UFC while we were living together, my first fight was Diaz v McGregor 2. We've been watching and arguing about MMA ever since then. Happy to be back and getting into the swing of things here, thanks for having me.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to reintroduce my self.Manager -(Lincoln Hawks-3061) I started 2010 sometime and played heavily in that time. I would say i took more than a break away from the game.I really enjoyed the game, But i am back and look forward to playing again and meeting great people. Things have changed and trying to familiarize my self with everything again .

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey whats up all! Just seen this thread and thought i would drop in and say....... i'm back!! Not that anyone will even know who i am haha

Been gone for about 2yrs or more, was really getting into it before i stopped i had the private jet an all! Need to blow the cobwebs off it and take it for a spin haha

Anyway happy fighting all!

Hi I am new here. Evert Heins, 15 years old, born in Canada, living in the Netherlands since I was 1.5 years old. Searching for some managing game, I found this site. Worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Found an activation email from 2009 in my logins and thought Id check it out. Im kinda sad to hear the game has been on the decline and thata lot of the stuff that made it annoying back in the day are around and happening more.

Where is active these days? I kinda wanna play but not gonna throw much time into it if its hard to find people to play with etc.

Also, is there too many territories for the players and stuff?