JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

Guys I'm going to be working with Scooby in the org. and According to my calculations if we add Rambo, King Kendrick, War Machine, and Jamie Coton, that makes 31. We need one more to get this thing started.

Also I was looking at the potential bracket and this will be a LONG tournament. With at times some fighters not fighting for several weeks (The guys who win) so please we want guys who are going to be committed. I know real life happens, but at least try to check in every three or so days at least to see what's going on.

• Upvote 1

Guys I'm going to be working with Scooby in the org. and According to my calculations if we add Rambo, King Kendrick, War Machine, and Jamie Coton, that makes 31. We need one more to get this thing started.

Also I was looking at the potential bracket and this will be a LONG tournament. With at times some fighters not fighting for several weeks (The guys who win) so please we want guys who are going to be committed. I know real life happens, but at least try to check in every three or so days at least to see what's going on.

Why would it be that long? Double elimination brackets are usually fairly simple. You just need 1 extra round to decide the winner from the losers bracket (the other finalist already having been decided). That works out to 6 rounds total.

• Upvote 2

Here is the bracket used on a previous MMAtycoon double elimination tournament.

http://challonge.com/ButterballMMATYCOON

Looks to me that with 32 teams there are 8 rounds in total (possibly 9 if the finalist from the losers bracket beats the winners bracket finalist). But keep in mind half of the fighters will be out by the end of round 3.

• Upvote 1

Just to make sure I understand the rules on page one, it says 2 weeks to test fighters than 3 weeks to train. So we create the guy have 2 weeks to confirm our fighter after testing, then another 3 weeks to train before the first fight? Or is it just 3 total weeks, 2 to confirm then one additional week to train? I just want to make sure, if it is only 3 total weeks I am not going to test, if it is 5 then I will test the first guy if he sucks I will just make another and not test him and keep my fingers crossed he is better.

• Upvote 1