77 members have voted

1. 1. Game Contributor Of The Year 2016

• Steel Penn
    • Grant Brophy
    • Mentor Guru Corleone
    • Chael Mir
    • Mark O'Sullivan
    • Bjorn O'Donnel

Vote for the Game Contributor of the Year 2016!

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

• Steel Penn
  • Grant Brophy
  • Mentor Guru Corleone
  • Chael Mir
  • Mark O'Sullivan
  • Bjorn O'Donnel

*Mike was nominated for this also but when discussing the awards for this year he said he wanted it to be a community award so he didn't wish to be up for voting*

• Upvote 1

Good luck guys. 2017 is the year of MMATycoon

• Upvote 2

I had a good think about it and ended up voting for Grant Brophy for this award.

We do not exactly get along, and he is bias but that is not what this award is about. This award is for the "game contributor" and he does put in the workload for the game. He ran the Olympics (which is a pain in the ass), ran the award nominations + topics, he also mods the channel most of the time and did do the recent podcast as well. Overall he is one of the more helpful members in the forums as well. I am one of the front runners for this award and although i do a lot for my alliance, org and mates, i do not think i contribute as much as GBK for the game. So If i win it, i will give it to GBK.

• Upvote 5

I had a good think about it and ended up voting for Grant Brophy for this award.

We do not exactly get along, and he is bias but that is not what this award is about. This award is for the "game contributor" and he does put in the workload for the game. He ran the Olympics (which is a pain in the ass), ran the award nominations + topics, he also mods the channel most of the time and did do the recent podcast as well. Overall he is one of the more helpful members in the forums as well. I am one of the front runners for this award and although i do a lot for my alliance, org and mates, i do not think i contribute as much as GBK for the game. So If i win it, i will give it to GBK.

I feel the same way; Grant has done, and continues to do a hell of a lot, it's cool being nominated and all but I don't think my name has any business in this thread tbh

• Upvote 1

Because Doofy is Doofy.

Except it was Peel not "Doofy" and you seem to have no idea how these awards and nominations even work lol. You should do some reading before you try and get under people's skins. You're not even a troll... You're that abused kid in school that acts out and tries to get everyone to hate him because attention is attention. It's quite a sad story. :(

• Upvote 1

Why do you think that everyone who posts something in the forums is a troll? I agree that 90% of shit poster in this forum is garbage material but not everyone tries to troll with every post

• Downvote 1

Why do you think that everyone who posts something in the forums is a troll? I agree that 90% of shit poster in this forum is garbage material but not everyone tries to troll with every post

He is not a troll as I just said but go read every post by that joker and tell me he's not desperate to get a reaction. He makes Mamado look like the Christian Bale of getting under people's skin.