MMA TYCOON UNDERGROUND FIGHT LEAGUE

Jarmas

That's what you think. I can't remember the last time I ate Fast food let alone a Big Mac.

Your 50 year old and still in school maybe thats the real reason behind all that?

• Upvote 1

If you guys had any real experience you would of made it to UFC or Bellator or any other promotion like those. Fighting a little here and there does not count. Just saying oh I can beat you is retarded because street fights are diffrent from MMA in general.

Your 50 year old and still in school maybe thats the real reason behind all that?

you're wrong twice in post. I'm won't be 50 for another six years, I graduated College a year ago.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys had any real experience you would of made it to UFC or Bellator or any other promotion like those. Fighting a little here and there does not count. Just saying oh I can beat you is retarded because street fights are diffrent from MMA in general.

what experience do you have ?

ps:dont go off topic pls

• Downvote 1

giphy.gif

ok you 44 and finish college last year....that doesnt realy help your case lol

Yeah, I had full time jobs before I went to college. It doesn't mean anything. I had 70 year old people in my classes.

giphy.gif

ok you 44 and finish college last year....that doesnt realy help your case lol

Yeah, I had full time jobs before I went to college. It doesn't mean anything. I had 70 year old people in my classes.

i know bro....just having a dig at you lol...its only latte when we die ....well done bro

• 11 months later...