New Podcast Episode 1 AKA "The Duel" My Tycoon Journey and SYN 618 Preview!

bestever

I also would like to hear at least a small segment spent on smaller orgs. The people at the top are here to stay it seems like but noobs will be more drawn in to stay long term if they were able to be apart of something exciting like this. Just my 2 cents

I plan to have some segments on small shows devoted specfically to orgs outside the top 3.

Budokai and Rei have shown interest in the future for example.

• Upvote 2

I plan to have some segments on small shows devoted specfically to orgs outside the top 3.

Budokai and Rei have shown interest in the future for example.

I'll definitely get mic'd up and do an interview down the line when my real life circumstances permits. Its engaging content like this that will keep this game from dying and I'm 100% supportive of anyone who is willing to give it a go.

• Upvote 6

That guy doesn't even fight. My only question would be whose alt is he?

You seem like a really nice guy, my best advice would be to reach out to the smaller orgs. One look at Buzz and you will notice all the action is happening in the smaller orgs. Tons of fun rivalries and with cross-org events some pretty cool matchups out there.

The most exciting thing that has happened to SYN is basically the League of Leagues finals moving there. And in 1 event it ends so...

The Tycoon Times made the mistake of catering always to just the big orgs. Countless managers would write articles just to get rejected for another boring Puno preview #69696969. It never recovered, even after new staff emerged.

At your rates you will have tons of takers no doubt. But not everybody reads the forums so you kinda have to get out there.

Remember that this game is only like 1% SYN , 1% elite managers/alliances , etc. Cater to the other 99% and you will help the game grow.

You just spout nonsense. Running around the forums with your little chub for Puno. I know he is the GOAT and when you came in on your training wheels he was probably the greatest thing since taco tuesdays at a Vegas titty bar, but no need to make shit up.

For one, you have no idea how much useless unorganized garbage piles/piled in tycoon times. No article about Puno ever prevented another superiorly written article to be dismissed or left out. If you seen more than 1 article with Convicted fighters in the same one it was probably because there werent enough articles submitted to produce a tycoon times and I was either asked to make more or did it on my own accord if I noticed, which might have happened once or twice.

For two, Syn has pretty much been on the up and up since Matt took over. Actually a blessing to the game somebody like him stepped in to keep it going. So dont be a bitch.

and remember, snitches get stitches. If you didnt learn your lesson from our last fight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Update: Podcast #2 has been recorded and is currently being edited. I hope to have it ready to go tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Thank you to Matt from Syn for joining me and our show sponsors for participating.

Now accepting org interest and sponsors for episode 3. (Targeting a release first few days of March for any cards needing preview work done)

Thanks folks.

• Upvote 3

Further Update: Episode 2 went through final edits today and will be posted tomorrow. I'll make a new thread when that is ready (probably in the evening depending on work commitments).

The biggest roadblock to more episodes is content. I haven't received any community questions yet for any Q&A, nor has any org stepped forward yet with immediate preview interest. The sponsor support for a 3rd episode has been extremely strong and I thank all the company owners for that. The list of sponsors is almost full for a 3rd episode, just looking for content. Hope to have it by early March at latest.

as long as you guys continue to enjoy these and I continue to have time, interest in content and be paid as per other tycoon jobs for my efforts. I'll continue to make as many as time permits.

• Upvote 1