#1 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

Silas is an albino and devoted monk of the Catholic organization Opus Dei. He often hurts himself as punishment for his crimes.

He grew up in Marseille with his parents. His childhood was far from ideal as his father was furious about having an albino as a son and blamed his wife. After a few years of beatings and cruel punishments, his father killed her.  Silas , only seven years of age at that time, couldn’t deal with the pain of losing his mother. Two weeks after the murder on his mother, Silas used a buther’s knife to kill his father in one of the most brutal murders in the history of mankind.

He ran away and was chased down by police from all over the world. He lived a life of crime for many years, making it even to the top 20 of most searched for criminals in the world by the FBI. After killing two gangmembers in Spain, he was imprisoned in Andorra in the Pyrenees. As if God wanted to save him, an earthquake destroyed the prison walls and he was free again.

He met a young Spanish priest, named Manuel Aringarosa, who got him back on the right path. When he was born, Silas wasn’t called Silas, but Marcel. The Spanish priest gave him his new name, after a person in the Bible who was freed as well by an earthquake. Aringarosa would go on to become the head of Opus Dei and Silas became his enforcer. Even at his young age, he already was one of the most fearced assasins in the world. Opus Dei created an MMA team a few months ago and Silas is the most promising young fighter in their team. Remember his name guys! He is the real deal.

#2 Rain

Rain

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

Silas is an albino and devoted monk of the Catholic organization Opus Dei. He often hurts himself as punishment for his crimes.

He grew up in Marseille with his parents. His childhood was far from ideal as his father was furious about having an albino as a son and blamed his wife. After a few years of beatings and cruel punishments, his father killed her.  Silas , only seven years of age at that time, couldnt deal with the pain of losing his mother. Two weeks after the murder on his mother, Silas used a buthers knife to kill his father in one of the most brutal murders in the history of mankind.

He ran away and was chased down by police from all over the world. He lived a life of crime for many years, making it even to the top 20 of most searched for criminals in the world by the FBI. After killing two gangmembers in Spain, he was imprisoned in Andorra in the Pyrenees. As if God wanted to save him, an earthquake destroyed the prison walls and he was free again.

He met a young Spanish priest, named Manuel Aringarosa, who got him back on the right path. When he was born, Silas wasnt called Silas, but Marcel. The Spanish priest gave him his new name, after a person in the Bible who was freed as well by an earthquake. Aringarosa would go on to become the head of Opus Dei and Silas became his enforcer. Even at his young age, he already was one of the most fearced assasins in the world. Opus Dei created an MMA team a few months ago and Silas is the most promising young fighter in their team. Remember his name guys! He is the real deal.

Someone read The Da Vinci code lol :D

#3 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:05 AM

Why does the Albino have a black beard? :D

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#4 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:30 AM

He doesn't look very albino haha

giphy.gif

#5 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,035 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:19 AM

Do you smell what the black bearded albino is cooking?

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#6 Tracers

Tracers

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:52 AM

2b3.jpg

Cletus Jackson (1-0)

It's gunna  b a one sided beat down from hell if silas doesn't knock me out, cuz. Just want to put on a good show for the fans. And if yo ass loses it don't mean u a scrub because I'm da baddest on the planet, treacherous blood sucker with no heart and I pity any motha fucka  to fuck wit me.. mannn

And also, dubs to my cousin he's gettin out dis weekend sure he'll be at the show in my squad. We bringin heat and the squad is ready. If y'all wanna throw down in the parking lot for what I care LETS DO IT BABY. I fight anytime anyplace. Get yo weight up because I might get popped for roids my natural testosterone levels are 10 times above da limit, naturally. Bring yo moms and she'll get impregnated by my gaze. I'm da only man. The baddest man. Its on buddy is all I can say.

#7 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

Why does the Albino have a black beard? :D

because he doesn't shave :P

#8 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

After the quick win over that pussy Cletus, I had my 3rd pro fight yesterday and demolished my opponent once more. It was a long flight to St Petersburg, but I was able to get back on the plane that departed a few minutes after the fight as it was over in seconds. One punch KO and 100% fight rating. Job done and on to the next victim.

#9 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

But...but...he's albino? lol

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#10 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,271 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:37 PM

But...but...he's albino? lol

Maybe an alternate way of proclaiming white power?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

No, he is just disguising his albino 'parts' to not be such a scary looking character .

#12 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:19 AM

Im not sure bjorn knows what albinism is lol.

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#13 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Im not sure bjorn knows what albinism is lol.

I do know what it means, but I wasn't thinking about it when I asked for a custom avatar

#14 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

That black beard, those dark eyes and the tanned skin with the Maori style tattoo screams of white power-ism. :yes:

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#15 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

I do know what it means, but I wasn't thinking about it when I asked for a custom avatar

Just change the damn nickname lol. Silas "Dark As Shit" Monk, BOOM!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#16 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

Just change the damn nickname lol. Silas "Dark As Shit" Monk, BOOM!

Nah, It keeps people talking about him and that's good :P

#17 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#18 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:52 AM

I just don't like changing the name. 

#19 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:25 PM

lol, someone has been having fun downvoting all my posts. 

#20 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

Just a solution... Maybe you could change the avatar to an actual albino avatar? Alliteration awesomeness  

P.s I evened out all neg votes. My kind act of the day  :dancing:

giphy.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Silas, Monk, fighter, story, bjorn, career, prospect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users