Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Nordic Fighting Championship is looking for a long term preview/review writer!

Payment 5k/week and on double-event weekends extra 5k. (2,5k per writing).

You'll only need to write about top4 fights on the cards, this is to make your job easier and to avoid you getting bored.

Check our organization page for example of what we are looking!

We are a constant top5 organization worldwide so the top4 matches on the cards consists of very high ranked fighters, making it more interesting to write about.

Contact me or Max McRiot with a sample of your work if you're interested!

Shotokan Championship Combat in New York is looking for a review writer for all of our events. We hold weekly events (occasionally two events a week) and need reviews.

If interested please PM me in game as well as a piece of your work (the more detailed and use of non-common and repetitive words the better). I am very negotiable on price and payment arrangements.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a partner to write my off weeks @ RHOE. It's a big enough promotion to deserve reviews every week & I think it would be fun to work collaboratively. There are a couple of details about this job that I'd like to point out to a potentially interested party:

1. You only need to do a review every other week. I think this helps to prevent potential burn-out. You still get paid every week. Also, no previews. Turd handles those.

2. As I mentioned, we can work collaboratively if you'd like. Some people do.

3. You essentially have Carte Blanche to write whatever the hell you want. I'm pretty sure I've summarized at least one fight by describing a particularly nasty rash on my ass. If you want to actually cover the fights, that's probably a good thing too.

4. Since RHOE is firmly entrenched as a Top 10 org, your stuff gets featured on the front page. I get a massive e-boner every time this happens.

5. I'll send you naked pictures.

Feel free to PM me or Turd Ferguson if you're interested. Pay negotiable, which reminds me... I need a raise, Turd.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a partner to write my off weeks @ RHOE. It's a big enough promotion to deserve reviews every week & I think it would be fun to work collaboratively. There are a couple of details about this job that I'd like to point out to a potentially interested party:

1. You only need to do a review every other week. I think this helps to prevent potential burn-out. You still get paid every week. Also, no previews. Turd handles those.

2. As I mentioned, we can work collaboratively if you'd like. Some people do.

3. You essentially have Carte Blanche to write whatever the hell you want. I'm pretty sure I've summarized at least one fight by describing a particularly nasty rash on my ass. If you want to actually cover the fights, that's probably a good thing too.

4. Since RHOE is firmly entrenched as a Top 10 org, your stuff gets featured on the front page. I get a massive e-boner every time this happens.

5. I'll send you naked pictures.

Feel free to PM me or Turd Ferguson if you're interested. Pay negotiable, which reminds me... I need a raise, Turd.

I'm just coming in here to support fishy. He is literally the best writer in the game and would be a great partner to someone else. He is also not getting a raise.

Any organizations need a writer?

PM me please I would like to have a writing position for any org as long as the pay is good.

I write well and am on the game too much for my own good so more than one event per week shouldn't be a problem

Thank you.

Hi all BKCC in London are on the lookout for a writer, to do previews preferably but can be discussed. Had a great writer in Marc Bradford but unfortunately other commitments mean he can no longer write for us, but am just thanking him publicly for his great work.

Usually 1 event per week, wage is negotiable, am not a slave driver honest.

Anyone interested give us a message in game.

Cheers,

Dave.

PhoQus Sports Inc. is again seeking a writer. Pay will be $3000K, you will be expected to provide a pre-fight write up, which should be relieved no less than the day prior to the event and then a post fight write up would also be expected which should be received no less than 1 day after the event. We have events 100% booked and ready to go for: 2/20, 2/26 and 3/5. We also have two events that are nearly 100% booked for: 3/9 and 3/17...Plus an additional event for 3/19 in works of being booked. Plenty of work. Now the 2/20 event is tomorrow; I could use a write up if anyone is a good speed writer and willing to take on just this 1 event I will either pay 2K anyway you like to 1 or all of your fighters OR hire you (if you aren't employed already) through Thursday 2/24 until you are paid your 2K. Please contact me if interested. Any sample work would be great.

Our org. have grown a lot lately. Not just in number of fighters, but in ability to plan and staying organized through the planning process of events and for the future in general. Planning our next event have gone lot better than I ever hoped for and we have only 1 fighter that still hasnt responded to the fight offer left before all 10 fight are confirmed. It didnt take more than 4-5 days, so we still have 2-3 weeks before the actual event. So, now I think it is time for us to get a writer, because now we can give the writer something to work with. I can do it myself but I think we would be better off with someone with a little more experience when it comes to writing for organizations. Or someone that dont have other responsabilities in the org. So if anyone is interessed you can check out our org. 1 On 1 Battlefield Sydney.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2155

And let me know.

And as mentioned we are new so we might not have too much to offer right now, but we are growing fast and the results of a writers work will probably be very rewarding for the org. in general and then off course everyone involved in it. So the pay and working situation will improve.