1 Week VIP left

jjsquirrel

lol Blake we are both at exactly 100% energy and 99.6% morale :)

So fucking pumped for this fight.

Would love to say this should have been the final for the Legends tournament but Marky Mark and David Brent really put on a show.

Marky vs Ispa is gonna be a war too.

I'm so pissed that we didn't make the poster for the co-main event but I understand since this can's popularity is so glitched

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=322381

And in the tournament I was actually 1-1 with Marky Mark. I beat him first, and then he beat me in the semi-finals knocking me out of the tournament. I was pissed at the time that I was out even though I beat him just as much as he beat me.

But then we had a trilogy fight and he beat me again, so he proved himself.

If/when you beat me tonight in our rematch, I'm seriously probably going to have to sack myself.

Manager Blake Phoenix manages champions and future champions, so if the fighter Blake Phoenix isn't going to be a champion anymore, I'm gonna have to sack his candy ass!

1)LMAO - if that's his greatest challenge ever he's fighting all the wrong people.

2) yes, the manager ranking is ridiculous - for definitive proof we don't have to look any further than Lucious Black.

Lucious Black is the biggest joke since Archalinoob the Cuck

LOD gonna LOD: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=16642

That's a QFC Pro

• Upvote 1

Lucious Black is the biggest joke since Archalinoob the Cuck

LOD gonna LOD: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=16642

That's a QFC Pro

HAHA, that guy you linked is following my guide, but he doesn't realize that 1)That build is no longer optimal (although obviously its still good) after the last game engine changes and 2)QFC is oldschool - it's all about the Island now.

I should ANTI-clinch rapist that guy just for kicks.

• Upvote 1

HAHA, that guy you linked is following my guide, but he doesn't realize that 1)That build is no longer optimal (although obviously its still good) after the last game engine changes and 2)QFC is oldschool - it's all about the Island now.

I should ANTI-clinch rapist that guy just for kicks.

I would ask you to let the rest of us in on the secret so someone might finally beat Chris Steve :P

• Upvote 1

I know how to annihilate 25 year old build QFC clinch rapists, but Chris Steve is a legit badass built at 18, with 15 wrestling and a brown belt - not so easily beaten. With that being said though, I think Mick Murphy has what it takes to beat Chris Steve.

I always wondered what would've happened if Jackie Steve stuck around and kept all his fighters

I know how to annihilate 25 year old build QFC clinch rapists, but Chris Steve is a legit badass built at 18, with 15 wrestling and a brown belt - not so easily beaten. With that being said though, I think Mick Murphy has what it takes to beat Chris Steve.

He literally got his brown belt 48 hours ago lol

He went to Gagnon's house to celebrate but he wasn't there , still at the hospital courtesy of Freako

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

If you just play for the Hype/ rankings you will be indeed disappointed as the system is broken.its a shallow goal anyways, all things considered.

What really makes this game fun for me is alliances, studying tough fights and giving my fighters storylines. Oh also buying them cool clothes that is probably my favorite part :)

You’d be surprised at how much learning there is even after a year. Specially after a year as you start actually fighting the real managers and building rivalries.

The game is tough, what can I say. If you grew up in the 90’s this would be the equivalent of Ghosts & Goblins for the NES. People that grew up in the participation trophy era were never meant to make it.

This game passes out more participation trophies than a Christian pee wee football league.

• Upvote 2

Chris Steve is easily beaten, and it's not by trying to take his little short ass down lol. Holes in his build. There's a reason he's dodging certain fights and pursuing others. 155 would of been a good move for him, he'll get wrecked by the upper-echelon of MW fighters.

• Upvote 2

Chris Steve is easily beaten, and it's not by trying to take his little short ass down lol. Holes in his build. There's a reason he's dodging certain fights and pursuing others. 155 would of been a good move for him, he'll get wrecked by the upper-echelon of MW fighters.

Is that how the real pros does this, developing the art of dodging the right fights? :) Must be part of it if you really want to go for #1 I guess and in a way that would be your job as a manager to get your guys the right fights. i just wish there was some thing more to it than just hype, like the fighters gaining more experience from taking tough fights or something like that.

• Upvote 4

Is that how the real pros does this, developing the art of dodging the right fights? :) Must be part of it if you really want to go for #1 I guess and in a way that would be your job as a manager to get your guys the right fights. i just wish there was some thing more to it than just hype, like the fighters gaining more experience from taking tough fights or something like that.

I've had 4 fighters reach #1 P4P. Many fighters have gotten there by fighting the top guys. Then there's the Afro Samurai's, Phil Dale (Mike Evans), Chris Steve's...

fight accumulation = fight experience

• Upvote 2

Mick Murphy will beat Chris Steve at any weight class from 155 to 205.

15022514001714.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2018120601163620121109215341empobelt.png

LOL while you were analyzing your "odds" and planning them "good moves" while protecting your shallow hype we cleaned up the most stacked division (170 @ Empire) in 310k Tycoon World TWICE and moved up to 185 chasing Gagnon, Nick Graves, Captain Gonza and Murha (but he left).

My camp for Gagnon is going great, went back to Recife to get my brown belt and feel in the zone ! Wish the fight was today I am on point !

Karter you sound like an older broken record. In 1998 I was #1 bla bla bla bla bla , I used to be good, Golden shower this, golden shower that, here a poster of the Golden Girls, you probably recorded their reunion and jack off to the slutty one:

golden-girls-cruise-3-500x329.jpg

• Upvote 6