Just added odds for UFC on FOX 10 over at Syn City Betzone. Get your bets on now with 10k bets available for the full card.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7714

Opening odds are available below

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/ufconfox10odds_zps225bea57.jpg

Gonzaga's the underdog? 10k on Gonzaga it is :)

I think Gonzaga can win if he manages to get Stipe on the ground but don't be surprised if Stipe wins. The longer the fight goes, the better chance Stipe has. Stipe is a very accurate striker and he'll pick apart Gonzaga if he keeps it standing.

I got Stipe winning by decision

I think Gonzaga can win if he manages to get Stipe on the ground but don't be surprised if Stipe wins. The longer the fight goes, the better chance Stipe has. Stipe is a very accurate striker and he'll pick apart Gonzaga if he keeps it standing.

it's true that the longer the fight goes the better it will be for Stipe but I think you're underestimating Gonzaga's stand up, he may have a weak chin but he's got high level striking

you win some, you lose some and in this case you were right :)

• 4 weeks later...