Check this anti gun bullsheit out.

• Please log in to reply
2474 replies to this topic

#2461 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

As european I'd advocate a full gun ban, but I get that that's to far of a leap for America. So I'd settle for a complete ban on private automatic and semi-automatic riffles, expanded background checks with physological evaluation before accuiring a license

the problem with even a small ban is the left (dems, libs) all of them in the government has outright said they wish for and want full ban period -- now once they say that how can you trust them period on anything -- now honestly i do say some things need changed and looked at better but the problem is government writes their proposed laws so broad and open that it could be used as full ban or denial ------ such as last two laws of physco evaluations, they state any physco medicine can result in being denied -- well a simple sleeping aid is consider and falls under physco medicine so just cause you would like to get or have good nights rest they can and might deny you -- if they were to tighten up the proposed laws with very specific items or wording they might have a chance but they wont because in the end they want full ban for all guns period, as i said they have said this many times -- say yea when they write laws so broad and open where they could fall under just about whatever they want them to fit it isnt gonna pass 

1410590406devilsrejects1.jpg

"I am the devil... and I am here to do the Devil's work."

Bomb Squad knocked into retirement by Biggums

#2462 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

Jesus let's not bring up the "is it a life or not" debate, I don't think we're ready for that lol

I'm fairly sure when he was mentioning Handgun vs Rifle, he was thinking along the lines of Potential Murders per second. Situation pending of course, in some Rifles outnumber Handguns horribly in that regard.

One thing I do wanna ask is what kind of things do you want to own guns for? Particularly in the difference between Handguns vs Semi Automatic? Just cos I know people who will answer along the lines of The Constitution, Hunting, Protection etc.

lmao on "is it a life or not" debate, yea your right but it's something to think about if you truly say you value life (honestly i'm glad cause we are overpopulated anyway)

personally i own guns for sporting, little hunting (which would do more but tougher on me now days - use to hunt a lot before wreck) and yes self protection -- on self protection cause of what i use to do and where i worked was very bad area, which actually had to pull firearm couple of times but luckly never had to use it just pulling it stopped the situation -- now days more cause of inability to really defend myself like use to be able to do cause of wreck but luckly since not working downtown or that area anymore haven't had to pull it

#2463 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

Fully automatic weapons already are basically illegal, hence the uproar over bump stocks, which should be banned. 

yea very few states allow fully auto and you have to have class 3 licenses -- i agree on bump stocks its just a stupid toy with no real need -- but same effect can done shooting from your hip and using belt loop on pants -- i actually know the guy who first patented bump stocks and sold the patent even though they were homemade for many years before his patenting them, he just say the chance to cash in on them -- they are really easy to make

#2464 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:33 PM

Gonna start a new movement called "BGM" (Black Guns Matter) -- cause so much racism against them they have rights too

dvgg2x.jpg

fxdngw.jpg

#2465 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

in case you ever wonder where the saying "Don't drink the kool-aid" came from

21e3gqt.jpg

#2466 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:09 PM

Gonna start a new movement called "BGM" (Black Guns Matter) -- cause so much racism against them they have rights too

dvgg2x.jpg

fxdngw.jpg

Your guns?

Purple Aki

#2467 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

Your guns?

yes -- got couple others not pictured forgot about them -- lol

#2468 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:28 PM

yes -- got couple others not pictured forgot about them -- lol

Well not bad looking guns but to be fair I highly doubt that people buy these calibers for self defence :D

I would love to have gun like this when ever I think of someone trying to crack in to my house I am thinking of having this and just blasting him for good.

FB1765(1).jpg

Purple Aki

#2469 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:26 PM

Well not bad looking guns but to be fair I highly doubt that people buy these calibers for self defence :D

I would love to have gun like this when ever I think of someone trying to crack in to my house I am thinking of having this and just blasting him for good.

shotgun is probably the best home defense but also not very women friendly or shooter friendly due to lots of recoil and usually pretty heavy -- while ar's are not the ideal home defense they are very shooter friendly and actually women can handle and shoot them better due to lower recoil and lighter to handle -- real draw back on ar or any rifle besides shotgun is bullet travel but can get frangible ammo to solve that issue thus no worries of pass though as bad  

#2470 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

shotgun is probably the best home defense but also not very women friendly or shooter friendly due to lots of recoil and usually pretty heavy -- while ar's are not the ideal home defense they are very shooter friendly and actually women can handle and shoot them better due to lower recoil and lighter to handle -- real draw back on ar or any rifle besides shotgun is bullet travel but can get frangible ammo to solve that issue thus no worries of pass though as bad  

You have a shotgun?

But on other hand I would think that both of them are not that women friendly the looks of them I have never used these type of guns you have there because they are HEAVILY illegal where I am from but thinking about home defence I would pick something like glock or something.

Purple Aki

#2471 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,587 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:13 AM

You have a shotgun?

But on other hand I would think that both of them are not that women friendly the looks of them I have never used these type of guns you have there because they are HEAVILY illegal where I am from but thinking about home defence I would pick something like glock or something.

i use to have shotguns but got rid of them due to just not shooting them much -- ar style rifle are very simple and easy to shoot for women -- they have little to no recoil and are pretty light, shotguns have major recoil especially like the ones your posted -- have seen many shoot them and actually lose control and drop the gun or it just out right scares them and they drop it -- also hard for men to hold on too sometimes -- while ar is nothing like that, they are as loud but not even close on recoil and ability to load / reload -- but as stated for home defense they are better, at least to me, than glock or others cause difference of one bullet coming out thus you have to be on target and precise with your shot -- shotgun you dont have to be such precise with your shot cause of larger pattern

#2472 tombickle

tombickle

Blue Belt

• Developer
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

:explode:

Aspire%20Alliance%20Logo%20v3_zpsc0tayjjxc2EoWO.png1492148859Logo%20v2.png   1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png

Aspire Alliance                                            Aspire MMA                                              Aspire Clothing                                        Aspire Nutrition

#2473 Mannetosen

Mannetosen

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:58 PM

No matter what the people that wants guns will have them legal or illegal ban jus allows them to take peoples possions

ah yes, this must be why scandinavia, canada etc are mad max-esque hellholes

#2474 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

ah yes, this must be why scandinavia, canada etc are mad max-esque hellholes

Well I have to agree there are serious gun laws in Latvian and really I dont see anyone with any guns running around not even talking about guns PBR but on other hand I cant really say its good or bad.

For example I havent heard of any home invasions with these sort of weapons but also never heard of anyone protecting their home with them.

Purple Aki

#2475 Mannetosen

Mannetosen

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

Same, in Norway there's a lot of guns per capita but they're mostly hunting rifles and there's a modicum of gun control here. We have next to no gun violence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users